i am selling my powerbass amp because i want to buy a digital designs z1 amp or something comparable but this amp just got a new board put in it by powerbass and hasnt been played since it only came in yesterday but i am looking for 400 OBO since i paid that just to get it fixed due to a repair guy cracking my board on it and a 3 month wait just to get it back lmk thanks
* Remote Bass Control (Included): Wired dash mounted remote allows you to fine tune the amps special BASS EQ circuitry. Variable from 0~18dB.
* Strap Two Amps Together for Double Power Output: Allows two of the same model amplifier to be combined in a Master/Slave configuration to function as one for increased power.
* Oversized Power and Ground Inputs: Heavy duty 4-Guage CNC machined high efficiency Power and Ground Inputs for maximum power transfer.
* 24 dB/Octave Electronic Crossover: Variable LPF (Low Pass Frequency) from 20Hz~1.5KHz plus a separate variable Sub Sonic filter for maximum system flexibilty.
* Self-diagnostic Protection Circuitry: 4-way protection circuitry guards against Short Circuit/Thermal Overheating/ Impedance Overload and DC Output
* 4 ohm Power : 1000W x 1
* 2 ohm Power : 2000W x 1
* 1 ohm Mono Power : 3000W x 1
* Strapped Power : 6200W
* Total Harmonic Distortion : <0.5%
* Frequency Response : 10Hz - 400Hz
* S/N Ratio : >90 dB/W/M
* Damping Factor : >200
* Input Sensitivity : 0.3 - 8.0 volts
* Crossover Slope : 12 dB
* High-Pass Crossover Freq : 50Hz - 250Hz
* Effective Piston Area -Sd: 480 cm^2
* Variable Subwoofer EQ : 0/+18 dB
* Subwoofer EQ Frequency : 45Hz
* Dimensions : 20.87" x 10.51" x 2.56"
* Dimensions : 530mm x 267mm x 65mm
BOUGHT FROM FIERYWINTER
REFS-FIERYWINTER,VTOWNDJ,wprivateer,usadt23,iliveforbas s on CARSTEREO.COM