Reload Thread: HUGE For Sale Thread

blackbonnie is offline The Revolution

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

HUGE For Sale Thread

Alpine W205-everyone knows what this unit is capable of, and all of its feautres. in station navigation docking, touch screen (pulsetouch), video ins, video outs, 3 sets or pre-outs (front, rear, sub). this unit is in mint condition and i have only had it installed for 3 weeks. it comes with everything as if you were to buy it new. original box, manual, HU, cage, wiring harness's, remote, etc... i will also include the alpine highspeed ipod cable and alpine bypass module that allows you to watch dvd's, back up camera, etc... while driving. it also gives you all options which are not available when not in park (setup options and misc. system features) very nice to have. this unit is 10/10 mechanically and cosmetically and will be shipped and insured to its full value. im looking to get 575$ + shipping or 600 shipped in the 48 states. whichever is cheaper - sold to Sirfatty

Elemental Designs nine.2x-this amp was running my comps for a while, i recently upgraded to something newer. the specs for the amp can be found HERE . great amp. 10/10 mechanically, and 8.5/10 physically, there are are no scratches on the face of the amp, but the bottom side has a couple flaws to it. nothing major, and definately nothing you can see when its installed, unless its on a plexiglass wall. overall great amp, has done me wonders. im looking for 165$ + shipping or 180$ shipped in the 48 states. whichever is cheaper - sold to garrettpf

Eclipse 5100-i just sold one eclipse 5100 and had another one lying around that wouldnt eject cd's. i sent it in for repair, got it repaired and they sent it back. it is 10/10 mechanically and about 9.5/10 physically. the only cosmetic damage it has is to the base of the deck where there is the label that tells you what each wire is for, that has 2 scratches through it where the mounting cage rubbed up against it and when installed you would never even know it. other then that everything is MINT. it comes with the HU, wiring harness, faceplate, faceplate holder, and trim ring. i recently installed it for a half hour and messed with everything imaginable on it to make sure everything worked, and its perfect. im looking for 235$ + shipping or 250$ shipped in the 48 states. whichever is cheaper. - sold to possom

Digital Designs 1508 (2)- i am selling these due to not being able to sell them on ebay, the buyer did not pay and i know i can get them gone here. they are brand new never used/powered/wired up. they were built roughly 4 weeks ago and my setup changed and am now here. you all know what these are capable of so lets get these sold. they are svc 4 ohm, and specs can be found HERE im looking for 135$ + shipping or 150$ shipped a piece in the 48 states. whichever is cheaper. I have 2 of them. - sold to paulthompson

Incriminator Audio 20.1 (2)- Here we have 2 incriminator audio 20.1's. these are powerhouse amps, and if you dont know what these can do then you probobly dont deserve them. they have been known to be very underated and one guy clamped one at 2648 watts @ 1.4 ohms at 13.6 volts. these are amazing amps and will definately power a small town if you want them to. one of them has a slight scratch on the face where it rubbed against the back of my seat. the other one is in MINT condition and both are 10/10 mechaincally. im looking for 375$ + shipping or 400$ shipped in the 48 states for the scratched one. and 400$ + shipping or 425$ shipped in the 48 states for the MINT one. i have 2 of them.

Hertz hcc87 coaxes-these are nice little monsters. they are rated for 70 w, and sound amazing off just HU power. they get loud, crisp, and sound clean when doing so. they have been wired up and powered, but never officially installed. i have listened to them and they are amazing but it was for about 15 minutes then realized i didnt have the time to make pods to house them so here they are. they are 3.5" and will come in original box and i might still have the manual for them. these are in 10/10 mechanical condition and 8/10 physical condition. there are a couple of scrathes on them but nothing that will affect the sound. im looking for 50$ shipped in the 48 states.

Kicker distribution block (2)- here we have to almost brand new kicker d-blocks. they accept 1/0 or 4 guage in and put out 1-1/0 and 4-4guage. they are as close to new as you can get without buying new. im looking for 35$ shipped for the pair in the 48 states or 20$ shipped a piece. i have 2 of them - sold to twisztdpunisher

Hertz hsk165 components - these are unbelievable. these are definately the best comps i have heard to date. but i wanna run active, and even though i can do it myself and have a great sounding system, i wanna piece it together and try something new. these are definately amazing comps and the specs can be found HERE . they come with the original box, manual, all tweeter cups, flush mount, 45 degree mount, cup rings, and the speaker grills, along with the crossovers, mids, and tweeters. you will receieve everything as if you were to buy it brand new in box. and everything is in MINT condition and has only been installed roughly a month and a half off of my nine.2x. never pushed hard and amazing equipment. im looking for 275$ + shipping, or 290$ shipped in the 48 states. whichever is cheaper. - sold to Rapmaster0

JVC kds5050-here we have a budget deck, nothing special just entry line. was installed for 4 months in a friends vehicle. nice little budget cd player, no pictures but is in great condition. specs can be found HERE . im looking for 50$ shipped in the 48 states.

everything will be shipped and insured to its full value. i have plenty of refs on here (feedback thread in my sig below). dont hesitate to do business. i need some money for my next setup thats why its getting sold.

Only trades im looking for would be for a sundown 1500, sundown 100.4, or a high end SQ deck really looking at a pioneer 800 (it would blend well with my dash). most trades would be as a partial trade depending on what you want. pm me with your trade offer or what your interested in and we will work out the details. if paying with paypal please add 3% to cover paypal fees. some prices may be negotiable.
    Last edited by blackbonnie; 06-04-2008 at 05:27 AM. Reason: added more

HU - Pioneer 800prs
    Mids - Peerless HDS nomex 6.5's
    Highs - Seas Prestige Alumi-domes
    Front Stage Amp - Sundown 100.4D
    Sub - SA-12
    Sub Amp - Saz-1000D
    Wire - Knukonceptz, Kicker Hyperflex

Blackbonnie References/Feedback

SPY
    SPY is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: HUGE For Sale Thread

What's the mounting depth of the Hertz?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SPY View Post
    What's the mounting depth of the Hertz?
    roughly 2 inches give or take a little

HU - Pioneer 800prs
    Sub - SA-12
    Sub Amp - Saz-1000D

DB_DRAG_SPL is offline Stupidity is Contagious

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LOTS of nice stuff here, those IA's wont be around long I have a feeling

2008 USACi AND DB DRAG RACING WORLD FINALIST
    USACi State Record Holder Modified 1001-2000w
    USACi State Record Holder SB3
    USACi State Points Leader
    DB Drag #1 State Bassrace (139.9)
    DB Drag #1 State & #24 in the USA (Street C)

TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO

Refs: Stevew007, HOSS, bodybag, Vitveet, Nismofreak, Sporty_Drew, Goodie, Squeak12, Lingerfelt, Dadydolas, 528hz, Lckmyblls, BJFish11, Kmanian, BreakDaLaw, s12mm4000, Tacosys, Team H&K, Ipodlove, liftedcj7on44s, CRXBMPN x2, FASTTIMES, DaGh0st, Korn4Life, Themommyvan, dbman150, TheLow,Tapout,MisterGrubbs,Darkhunter139

morgans432 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

great price on the IA wish I was in the market for them right now

Quote Originally Posted by BumpMW View Post
    I just want 2 subs that will rattle my eyeballs and soothe my ears at the same time. The type rs did that but didn't last.
    Quote Originally Posted by mprintz View Post
    Everyone here hates on audiobahn. They are a good company, but everyone here has rich daddies and can buy whatever they want. My friend blew out his back window of his F-150 with two Audiobahn Alum12s (2000 watt max each). Go with the bahn. **** you haters.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpd2621 View Post
    24 nuts holding each rim in, what other info can i give lol

twisztdpunisher is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ill take the D blocks

2500 Duramax chevy 2004

refs: scorpion055, twisztdauthorit, wkbdkid, jddavid123,
    Lingerfelt, bumpin buick, jdc753, PatFitz9, ENDER_XVICM, Kevinn, Busabob, frkkevin, 528hz, nismos14, SVT RELAMPAGO, _jay_, adas

NeedDirections is offline alligator toilet seats

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll take a distro if there's one left.

2002 Volvo S40T
    Pioneer 780
    PG RSD 6.5
    Kicker 300.2
    Treo SSX 12"
    RD 1750.1
    SPL-C115
    Refs: Pimpedout97x, TreyE, Columbus, 95VolvoSx, oxsign, Pioneerpimp (x2), Bones22, PlushDJ, Reson8, JPD2621, rmdl51, Rollerdj, LS2poweredGoat, Orangecounty1, Iamamp3pimp,Woodels420, SQL4Life ...etc.

Quote Originally Posted by vforvengance
    Forget all that. Iam a bass head the louder the better, the more windsheilds and sunroofs I blast out my car the happier i will be. I hope I lose my hearing to bass, instead of something crappy like IDK jets engines running at wk or whatever. Is preference dude. Some people like it. Imma do myself a favor and bang as loud as I can....

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

both d-blocks sold to twisztdpunisher

HU - Pioneer 800prs
    Sub - SA-12
    Sub Amp - Saz-1000D

tv559 is offline The Don

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Those 20.1's are tempting me lol. Let me see what I can do.Also did you ever get metered with the 2 20.1's and the BTL's?

Refs. Sold to: Superduper,ncpalafox,lmsfootball35,Schicksal,Nuked sodapop,G0NGSHOW,TacoSauce,scooter924,eclipsepb25, RetroAudioinc,smd4life,Stateprop486,Got_Bass89, Anniku989,Ryan1126,altoncustomtech-- Traded with: SteveyHustle--Bought from: MOJOBASS, Xtremebass5,Path2spl,Violentaudio,5.3bowtie, mike75356,matrxx dude, Kovemaster559,acex3a,Sundownz,Grinder1989, revrider1,andrew2944r,hornedfrog1985,tez4life .

Quote Originally Posted by 350zspl View Post
    i got the large on front
    the small in rear

they work for me

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tv559 View Post
    Those 20.1's are tempting me lol. Let me see what I can do.Also did you ever get metered with the 2 20.1's and the BTL's?
    yeah they are amazing amps, and no i never got metered. i didnt have it in long enough to get metered. but i can tell you that it was wicked loud, but im not gonna try to throw out a number cuz you really cant guesstimate on the deebeez. but i was only pushin about 1500 to each and the amps have never seen anything below 1.4 ohms

HU - Pioneer 800prs
    Sub - SA-12
    Sub Amp - Saz-1000D

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

pm's back

HU - Pioneer 800prs
    Sub - SA-12
    Sub Amp - Saz-1000D

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DB_DRAG_SPL View Post
    LOTS of nice stuff here, those IA's wont be around long I have a feeling
    thats what im hoping
    Quote Originally Posted by morgans432 View Post
    great price on the IA wish I was in the market for them right now
    well you dont have to be in the market for them to buy em

HU - Pioneer 800prs
    Sub - SA-12
    Sub Amp - Saz-1000D

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

night bump

HU - Pioneer 800prs
    Sub - SA-12
    Sub Amp - Saz-1000D

garrettpf is offline has large member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i want the nine.2x will pm you later

Usefull and insightfull forum help from:
    Quote Originally Posted by headless View Post
    LOL...garrett, i think you are the stupidest mother[bleep]er i've ever seen on this site. I'd add your idiocy to my sig, but it's so long and drawn out it'd take 20 lines to properly indicate your stupidity. Consider yourself lucky you can't say anything without writing 20 lines of bull[bleep], and be proud that you are now vaunted to the halls of fame with TEAM HAMMER and bdawson72.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

will wait for PM

HU - Pioneer 800prs