Reload Thread: Pioneer DEH-7300 deck, Unlocked Motorola V600 Phone, and Motorola V550 Phone Package!

HardHitter is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pioneer DEH-7300 deck, Unlocked Motorola V600 Phone, and Motorola V550 Phone Package!

I just installed a Alpine CDA-9855 into my RX-7 and there is not a need for this deck anymore. The deck is in perfect working condition. It came with the car when I purchased it, so I do not have the box or instructions (Car was bought from BlueRex on the forums here).

What is going to come with the deck is the unit itself, the wiring harness, credit card remote control, and the case for the face plate. I have 100% feedback on ebay under meltdown2k4 here, and I have sold on rx7club.com. Pictures of it in the car can be found on my cardomain page www.cardomain.com/id/silverrx8 and it's in the RX-7.

Price: $150 + shipping obo

Next I have an unlocked Motorola V600. This is in working condition and it has just been sitting in my room for a pretty long time now that I have my new phone. I just sold my gf's black razr to MattG on the rx7club.com forums so he can be used as another reference. This phone is branded with AT&T but is unlocked and will work with any GSM service.

Price: $120 + shipping obo

Last but not least, I have a Motorola V550. This is again in working condition and it was sitting in my friends room and I asked to have it so he gave it to me and now I'm just going to try and sell it. I won't lie, the phone is pretty beat up with scratches. The phone is locked for AT&T but again, it can be unlocked for $20-$25 and used with any GSM service.

Price: 100 + shipping obo

If you buy all three of these I will sell for $300 + shipping obo. Right now I'm just looking to get rid of all of these.

I have references with MeltDown2k4 as my ebay references. 100% feedback there and below are all the pictures. I also have references with people on the forums here. I just recently bought 10W7's and Nine.2x.

Deck:

Motorola V600:

Motorola V550:

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Pioneer DEH-7300 deck, Unlocked Motorola V600 Phone, and Motorola V550 Phone Package!

Bump! Come on!

m48xhp is offline Project Corvette

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Pioneer DEH-7300 deck, Unlocked Motorola V600 Phone, and Motorola V550 Phone Package!

can i have your rx7????

FOR SALE:Kicker 350.4 = $140 shipped, Eclipse AVN7000 = $500 shipped, Eclipse XA1000= $120 shipped, Eclipse SP6500 = $120 shipped, Eclipse SW7200 = $120 for one,$200 for two shipped, [I]

New Project: 2005 Corvette Z51: 19/20 OZ Superleggerra II Powdercoated Metallic Blackwith Metallic RedLip, Conti Extreme DW Tires, Z06 Widebody Conversion, Briiant Black Metallic Paint Job, Caravaggio Front Bumper, MCM Carbon Fiber Hood, Kooks Headers, Corsa Exhaust, Stoptech/Z06 Brakes, Bilstein Shocks,.....now onto the Interior and Stereo.
    References: Ebay username: 'm48xhp', Bought from on CA.com: 'Daniel', 'pickup1'

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Haha, nope, sorry 7's never going to be for sale :-)

Everything else still is! Need this sold!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bump, this needs to go!