So, with trial and error, and trial, and error....and so on..

I finally got my sail panels all fabbed up for my Alpine Tweeters. I'm finally satisfied with the way they look as I wanted it to look clean, flush, and pretty stock looking. I used PVC pipe for the holes, then filled it in with Bondo/Resin and sanded it down and topped it off with some Plastidip. I really like the rubberized/matte finish too.

Here's what they looked like stock (random picture I pulled up online) Also, the pictures were taken at night with flash so the contrast is way too high, during daytime you can barely tell a difference in the pod/door panel color. I'll have to take some new ones tomorrow.

And after.......