Gutted the car this past weekend, and working on the rebuild now.
So far, I've replaced the 1/0 CCA with 1/0 OFC, and ran it under the carpet rather than under the car. Ran new speaker wire for the mids/highs from the trunk to the doors/kicks. Deadened the rear deck better than what I previously had. Got my box plans in from CAF and had a carpenter friend of mine do the cuts, and pre-assemble it (I'm likely to have to disassemble and then put it together in the trunk).
Also my transmission took a crap on me since my last post, so trans is out at the moment while I rebuild it as well.
Should have the trans back in this week, and a good start on getting the audio stuff back in the car this weekend.