+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 95 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 56 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: My install's coming along nicely

Jeffdachef is online now Gunz That Turn on Nunz

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6824 Post(s)

Re: My install's coming along nicely

I did a head unit install, route wires to the doors and A pillars for the tweeters and installed a 2 channel amp during lunch at work for a co worker. Also prepped the RCAs and remote wire for the next install which is the sub woofer amp which was the following day's lunch. Your install should go by fast bud.

09 Sienna Subs : Four Team Ascendant 18s......Sub amp: Two Taramps 15k
    Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS................................Mids/Highs amp: CT 500.2, ppi 600.2, ppi 900.4 bridged
    Front stage: Two PWX 10s per door midbass only....... PRV 6MR500 midrange....... Massive CT 2 german tweeters.
    320 amp Singer alt....... 1 group 34 under the hood 6 group31 agms in the back 560 amp hours total.

JohnKuthe is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1153 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffdachef View Post
    I did a head unit install, route wires to the doors and A pillars for the tweeters and installed a 2 channel amp during lunch at work for a co worker. Also prepped the RCAs and remote wire for the next install which is the sub woofer amp which was the following day's lunch. Your install should go by fast bud.
    Cool! Good for you! Do you do side work like that on the side? No, probably not. Do you collaborate with your client? Or try and tell them the best way to do everything and just do it that way? How do we KNOW it's the best way. In every circumstance for every different vehicle you work on? Probably not, after all, you KNOW EVERYTHING! Right? ;-)

John Kuthe...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6824 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnKuthe View Post
    Cool! Good for you! Do you do side work like that on the side? No, probably not. Do you collaborate with your client? Or try and tell them the best way to do everything and just do it that way? How do we KNOW it's the best way. In every circumstance for every different vehicle you work on? Probably not, after all, you KNOW EVERYTHING! Right? ;-)

John Kuthe...
    Yes i do everything you just said and know everything. You are just inferior you scum piece of sh*t. Been holding back but your [email protected] is stinking up the place everywhere again with every fking idiotic posts you get about how your butt plug is on too tight at night or how your [email protected] beads get lost in your @sshole.

Do the world a favor and check yourself into a mental hospital or put a shotgun to your head.

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS................................Mids/Highs amp: CT 500.2, ppi 600.2, ppi 900.4 bridged
    Front stage: Two PWX 10s per door midbass only....... PRV 6MR500 midrange....... Massive CT 2 german tweeters.
    320 amp Singer alt....... 1 group 34 under the hood 6 group31 agms in the back 560 amp hours total.

4. Thanks big scott thanked for this post
    Likes Chrisrizzy, jRi0T68 liked this post
    Flipper245 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    139 Post(s)

Haha. I had a system in a caravan once. Terrible for front staging. Such short pathlengths. Also tried putting subs right behind front seats. 2000 watts going to 2 12" type r's. couldn't barely hear or feel them there was so much cancellation! That's back when I knew dittly squat about how sound works. Put them behind rear seat facing back and Boom!!! That's pretty much common knowledge though, just like the necessity to do big 3.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1153 Post(s)

Yes i do everything you just said and know everything. You are just inferior you scum piece of sh*t. Been holding back but your [email protected] is stinking up the place everywhere again with every fking idiotic posts you get about how your butt plug is on too tight at night or how your [email protected] beads get lost in your @sshole.

Do the world a favor and check yourself into a mental hospital or put a shotgun to your head.
    Oooh, edited your post to be even MORE Evil!! :-( While you hide behind a made up Internet sock puppet moniker and spew your EVIL here!! Would you not feel so "wonderful" about yourself if I was on the brink and actually DID kill myself, just because of what YOU said to me here? Know much about mental health disorders? I do, I;m a registered nurse, an RN! Your medical training? ;-)

John Kuthe...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6824 Post(s)

Oooh, edited your post to be even MORE Evil!! :-( While you hide behind a made up Internet sock puppet moniker and spew your EVIL here!! Would you not feel so "wonderful" about yourself if I was on the brink and actually DID kill myself, just because of what YOU said to me here? Know much about mental health disorders? I do, I;m a registered nurse, an RN! Your medical training? ;-)

John Kuthe...
    how nice, you can dress up as those slutty nurses for Halloween walking around with a 1 foot long vibrating butt plug,

LosIsATool is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7436 Post(s)

Lol he had you but $200 RCAs. Yeah he's great. That simple install would take a day at most. I can't wait till the tuning begins, that's going to be a **** show.

2014 Ford Fusion SE 2.0T
    JBL MS-8
    DD M1c, DD SS4A
    IDQ12v4 1.8cu sealed
    Hertz HT28
    Hertz HV165XL
    Knuconceptz OFC, Custom fit Soundrive RCAs.

9. Likes jRi0T68, Jeffdachef liked this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1153 Post(s)

how nice, you can dress up as those slutty nurses for Halloween.
    So INsecure with your masculinity you could never be a nurse! HA! Got ya there, eh?

John Kuthe...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6824 Post(s)

So INsecure with your masculinity you could never be a nurse! HA! Got ya there, eh?

John Kuthe...
    You have no masculinity nurse Jane.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1153 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LosIsATool View Post
    Lol he had you but $200 RCAs. Yeah he's great. That simple install would take a day at most. I can't wait till the tuning begins, that's going to be a **** show.
    My installer guy's only gonna help me with the auto-tune function of my Alpine PXA-H800 DSP:

Alpine PXA-H800 Digital sound processor at Crutchfield.com

The rest is up to ME! And I'm most likely gonna get an inexpensive Window tablet or laptop to help facilitate my tuning the DSP better. It does not work with my Macbook Pro, unfortunately.

Did I ever tell everyone here I used to be in a "band" called the Cheep Effects and got to play an original Moog synthesizer, as in THIS, one of two recording studio songs the Cheep Effects did?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcT1w_cKVMA

John Kuthe...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6824 Post(s)

My installer guy's only gonna help me with the auto-tune function of my Alpine PXA-H800 DSP:

Alpine PXA-H800 Digital sound processor at Crutchfield.com

The rest is up to ME! And I'm most likely gonna get an inexpensive Window tablet or laptop to help facilitate my tuning the DSP better. It does not work with my Macbook Pro, unfortunately.

Did I ever tell everyone here I used to be in a "band" called the Cheep Effects and got to play an original Moog synthesizer, as in THIS, one of two recording studio songs the Cheep Effects did?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcT1w_cKVMA

John Kuthe...
    sh*t band good job making garbage. Poor attempt at getting more views to your video.

LosIsATool is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7436 Post(s)

Stop linking the H800. We all know wtf it is.

2014 Ford Fusion SE 2.0T
    JBL MS-8
    DD M1c, DD SS4A
    IDQ12v4 1.8cu sealed
    Hertz HT28
    Hertz HV165XL
    Knuconceptz OFC, Custom fit Soundrive RCAs.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1153 Post(s)

sh*t band good job making garbage. Poor attempt at getting more views to your video.
    I don't give a hoot about views or listens. I did NOT put this up on Youtube, the poet of our band the Cheep Effects did. And we had several other players in our band who actually were very good musicians. I was the techie of our band who knew how to plug equipment together! The band started when I hooked my Pioneer CXT-1000 to have a microphone as input and mixed the slightly time delayed "tape monitor" signal for a weird echo effect.

Ever make any music yourself? Probably not. Go fish!

John Kuthe...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6824 Post(s)

I don't give a hoot about views or listens. I did NOT put this up on Youtube, the poet of our band the Cheep Effects did. And we had several other players in our band who actually were very good musicians. I was the techie of our band who knew how to plug equipment together! The band started when I hooked my Pioneer CXT-1000 to have a microphone as input and mixed the slightly time delayed "tape monitor" signal for a weird echo effect.

Ever make any music yourself? Probably not. Go fish!

John Kuthe...
    I do make music..... Make music sound good. Not like your sorry @ss system. with a sorry @ss install.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1153 Post(s)

I do make music..... Make music sound good. Not like your sorry @ss system. with a sorry @ss install.
    What's your talent? Vocals, or do you pay an instrument?

Oh, you just play with equipment! Yep! EXPENSIVE EFECTS!!

I played a big sheet of Masonite for the Intro to one Cheep Effects song, and hit the second harmonic as the pace picked up and we all went into the meat of the song!

John Kuthe...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 95 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 56 ... LastLast