+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 56 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 841

Reload Thread: Alex's Silverado

  1. #76
    hispls's Avatar
    hispls is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, Massachusetts
    Posts
    8,392
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    15
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3168 Post(s)

    Re: Alex's Silverado

    Quote Originally Posted by Massive spl View Post
    I can't even argue with you because your so stupid

    No, you are evading the question. What does your friend changing subs have to do with gaining from doubling power?







  2. #77
    Massive spl's Avatar
    Massive spl is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,007
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1837 Post(s)

    Re: Alex's Silverado

    Quote Originally Posted by hispls View Post
    No, you are evading the question. What does your friend changing subs have to do with gaining from doubling power?


    Nothing u dumb fvck! U said that at this point spending $2,000 won't gain you 2db. And I said bullshlt because u can't tell him that because every vehicle and install is different, my buddy gained 2.4db spending under $2000 therefore your statement up above is wrong that $2000 couldn't get him louder because it can happen. U just don't know. He could ad another amp and electrical and gain 5db.. There's no way of telling, ever install is different.




  3. #78
    Jeffdachef's Avatar
    Jeffdachef is offline 160 db farts n sharts



    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    South Coast Metro, CA
    Posts
    12,272
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5447 Post(s)

    Re: Alex's Silverado

    money + knowledge and testing = DBs! If he doesnt have much knowledge, jump on the money train and bulldoze your way through with wallet and amp power! \_(ツ)_/




    09 Sienna Subs : 4 hdc3 18s c pillar below windowline Sub amp: ampere tfe 8.0 at half ohm.
    Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Mids/Highs amp: PPI 900.4
    Front stage: 3 way active front stage with Massive Audio CKX tweets, alpine type R 6x9 midrange in doors + Crescendo PWX 10s in the kick
    320 amp Singer alt. 1 group 34 under the hood 6 group31 agms in the back 560 amp hours total.

  4. #79
    hispls's Avatar
    hispls is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, Massachusetts
    Posts
    8,392
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    15
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3168 Post(s)

    Re: Alex's Silverado

    Quote Originally Posted by Massive spl View Post
    Nothing u dumb fvck! U said that at this point spending $2,000 won't gain you 2db. And I said bullshlt because u can't tell him that because every vehicle and install is different, my buddy gained 2.4db spending under $2000 therefore your statement up above is wrong that $2000 couldn't get him louder because it can happen.
    Which was in response to him saying he was going to add more amps when he had the money. If he wants to start throwing different subs at it to see what happens sure you can luck into some big gains but I don't think he has a lot of options there once the baffle is cut for a pair of 21's. My 2000$ estimate was based on him buying another 8K plus batteries to support it. He would be lucky to gain 2dB for his money there.




  5. #80
    Massive spl's Avatar
    Massive spl is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,007
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1837 Post(s)

    Re: Alex's Silverado

    Quote Originally Posted by hispls View Post
    Which was in response to him saying he was going to add more amps when he had the money. If he wants to start throwing different subs at it to see what happens sure you can luck into some big gains but I don't think he has a lot of options there once the baffle is cut for a pair of 21's. My 2000$ estimate was based on him buying another 8K plus batteries to support it. He would be lucky to gain 2dB for his money there.

    lol ur still not understanding what I'm saying. I'm saying it doesn't matter what he changes, YOU CAN NOT TELL HIM WHAT GAINS HE WILL OR WILL NOT SEE, every install is different. And idk why your even in this thread, adulbrich don't like you so peace out.




  6. #81
    los33's Avatar
    los33 is offline Car Audio G



    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    2,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1625 Post(s)

    Re: Alex's Silverado

    Quote Originally Posted by Massive spl View Post
    lol ur still not understanding what I'm saying. I'm saying it doesn't matter what he changes, YOU CAN NOT TELL HIM WHAT GAINS HE WILL OR WILL NOT SEE, every install is different. And idk why your even in this thread, adulbrich don't like you so peace out.
    But yet you continue putting your opinions towards others builds?

    You nor hispl can tell what will work without the same car

    Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk




  7. #82
    Massive spl's Avatar
    Massive spl is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,007
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1837 Post(s)

    Re: Alex's Silverado

    Quote Originally Posted by los33 View Post
    But yet you continue putting your opinions towards others builds?

    You nor hispl can tell what will work without the same car

    Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk






  8. #83
    72Impala's Avatar
    72Impala is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,097
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    346 Post(s)

    Re: Alex's Silverado

    Quote Originally Posted by Massive spl View Post
    Because most people that compete build their vehicles to play higher freq for the best numbers. That does nothing for me.. 40hz+ doesn't nothing for me. If I competed id do like sub sonic suicide and slam some low lows.
    I burp at 33hz. Louder than you.



    2003 6.8L V10 Excursion Limited

    2015 MECA STREET 5 WORLD CHAMP

  9. #84
    germanyt's Avatar
    germanyt is online now CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Ponchatoula, La
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    339 Post(s)

    Re: Alex's Silverado

    delete



    Check out what I'm up to here:
    https://www.facebook.com/bayousound.net/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel


    Brick and mortar store coming eventually. Website not ready so down until further notice.

  10. #85
    jordon's Avatar
    jordon is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Posts
    778
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    387 Post(s)

    Re: Alex's Silverado

    Quote Originally Posted by germanyt View Post
    delete
    Huh?




  11. #86
    germanyt's Avatar
    germanyt is online now CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Ponchatoula, La
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    339 Post(s)

    Re: Alex's Silverado

    Quote Originally Posted by jordon View Post
    Huh?
    Thought this was a different thread. Was a mis post.



    Check out what I'm up to here:
    https://www.facebook.com/bayousound.net/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel


    Brick and mortar store coming eventually. Website not ready so down until further notice.

  12. #87
    lew-e's Avatar
    lew-e is offline C3G



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ohio/Illinois
    Posts
    528
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    192 Post(s)

    Re: Alex's Silverado

    A bunch of cry babies. You sound like an old gay couple arguing about who cleaned the butt plug last. Give it a rest nucknuck and bobo

    Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk




  13. #88
    adulbrich's Avatar
    adulbrich is offline Lock up your daughters!

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Ames, Iowa
    Age
    19
    Posts
    12,902
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5651 Post(s)

    Re: Alex's Silverado

    Quote Originally Posted by jordon View Post
    I feel this thread is getting off subject
    Yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by murph View Post
    Build log has failed again.
    I guess

    Quote Originally Posted by C1500martin View Post
    Another succesful build log from alex
    Definitely

    Quote Originally Posted by Massive spl View Post
    lol ur still not understanding what I'm saying. I'm saying it doesn't matter what he changes, YOU CAN NOT TELL HIM WHAT GAINS HE WILL OR WILL NOT SEE, every install is different. And idk why your even in this thread, adulbrich don't like you so peace out.
    ^This



    My Silverado under construction with 8 15" Soundrive subs in a 4th order wall powered by four 7k's @ .5 ohms each http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/621466-alexs-silverado.html
    Quote Originally Posted by massivespl View Post
    Love is when she licks your butthole and try's to kiss you and u smack her but she doesn't get mad because she know that nasty and she in the wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Slo_Ride View Post
    Fuck me running. Even I wouldnt eat stripper snatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph7195 View Post
    A three legged hooker walks into a bar. Yadda Yadda Yadda, I ended up sucking a dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by gckless View Post
    When that hooker turns out to have a cock. That's bigger than yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    Yup, ballz deep in hookers and blow.
    Quote Originally Posted by LongThrow View Post
    If I had $2,000, I wouldn't be running kicker comps.

  14. #89
    adulbrich's Avatar
    adulbrich is offline Lock up your daughters!

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Ames, Iowa
    Age
    19
    Posts
    12,902
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5651 Post(s)

    Re: Alex's Silverado

    For anybody who actually cares:

    I got the driver's side done today. I'm happy with how it turned out. wood at the top is the same length as the ones in the middle, but they're tapered inwards because of the window. That's why they look shorter from this angle




    My Silverado under construction with 8 15" Soundrive subs in a 4th order wall powered by four 7k's @ .5 ohms each http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/621466-alexs-silverado.html
    Quote Originally Posted by massivespl View Post
    Love is when she licks your butthole and try's to kiss you and u smack her but she doesn't get mad because she know that nasty and she in the wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Slo_Ride View Post
    Fuck me running. Even I wouldnt eat stripper snatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph7195 View Post
    A three legged hooker walks into a bar. Yadda Yadda Yadda, I ended up sucking a dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by gckless View Post
    When that hooker turns out to have a cock. That's bigger than yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    Yup, ballz deep in hookers and blow.
    Quote Originally Posted by LongThrow View Post
    If I had $2,000, I wouldn't be running kicker comps.

  15. Likes Massive spl liked this post
  16. #90
    los33's Avatar
    los33 is offline Car Audio G



    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    2,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1625 Post(s)

    Re: Alex's Silverado

    Quote Originally Posted by adulbrich View Post
    For anybody who actually cares:

    I got the driver's side done today. I'm happy with how it turned out. wood at the top is the same length as the ones in the middle, but they're tapered inwards because of the window. That's why they look shorter from this angle

    Im still watching .

    I may just copy you, im no expert box builder.

    Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk




+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 56 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 94 Silverado, installing rear speakers
    By Nate8880 in forum Wiring, Electrical and Installation Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-02-2002, 11:09 PM
  2. ANyone with Sierra/Silverado...
    By SierraonDubs in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2002, 05:22 PM
  3. 2002 Chevy Silverado Help!!
    By cmcnally in forum Wiring, Electrical and Installation Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-19-2002, 07:16 PM
  4. 81 Silverado
    By Garfield in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2002, 06:33 PM
  5. 81 Silverado
    By Garfield in forum Wiring, Electrical and Installation Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2002, 02:41 PM

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum