Audio Anarchy Demo Truck Rebuild Started...
Maybe the title should be "Demo Truck Build Restarts"... I'm not sure. But in any event, for those who don't know, this truck was stolen and stripped mid build back in November and that kinda took the wind out of my sails for while. Not to mention, with the business being new I didn't have the money to start back over so... I drove around for almost 6 months with no music. That's the longest I've been without bass since I was 16 and I'm 45 now. :-|
Anyway, this used to be a work truck and it shows. But, I like the truck and I've owned it since it was born so Imma keep on driving it until one of us dies. I just hope I outlive the truck. :-)
A few non audio related things that have been done so far are a 3" drop on the rear and when I find some 20s for it, it will go another few inches closer to the dirt. Ultimately, it'll lay frame but that will come in time. For now it's at least level with the ground. I also had an airbrush guy do some work on it and even though I wasn't ready... he was and when the airbrush guy is ready to work you gotta let him work or wait. Either that or pay retail and I prefer to swap audio for the labor of others so... now I have to work around the artwork to get the truck finished. I also had the exhaust changed I told the muffler guy I wanted it quieter and I wanted the exhaust dumped under the truck instead of out the back. When he brought it back to the shop, I thought someone had driven a NASCAR up to get some subs put in.... so back to the muffler shop it goes. He said something about it would have been quieter if I had cats but I think he just fucked up, lol.
Since I've started selling HIDs, LEDs and door projectors, I've also installed all that on the truck and it's nice. Except that one of the projectors spins like hell when the bass hits...
Audio System is as follows:
· Alpine CDA-9886 with PHA-H100 processor (not yet installed)
· Samsung Galaxy 10" tablet as music source
· Six CT Sounds PA8 mids in doors(no rear stage)
· Four CT Sounds Meso 1" silk dome tweets (two in doors, two in a pillars)
· Two CT Sounds Meso 15 D1 (will be changed to Exo 18 when they ship)
· Four CT Sounds 60.4 (one bridged to each pair of 8s and one on the tweets)
· Four CT Sounds AT1400.1 (two strapped per sub)
· Two Ohio Generator 200 amp alternators (adding the second soon, may go to 300 amp)
· Eight Diehard Gold 92AH AGM batteries (only 4 in so far)
Owner, Audio Anarchy, LLC
2915 Youree Drive, Shreveport, LA