+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Reload Thread: Honda civic build with ct sounds and sonido mask

  1. #1
    myjaja's Avatar
    myjaja is offline Audioque



    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    San Antonio, Tx Posts: 143,632 _____<^>*_*<^>_____
    Posts
    3,650
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    492 Post(s)

    Honda civic build with ct sounds and sonido mask

    Well, I was a bit in a rush for this up coming competition so I threw in whatever I can get my hands on the quickest. Which is somewhat of a budget system. Two 12" ct sound stratos and a sonido mask zx-3000 amp.



    A very quick video of them playing..

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktyDH2Are7k



    Refs: sbcaprice305, mattmcss, systembumping, LeofromtheH, audiobahnuser18, stishdr, wcarson8911, jnoel, mr_kebo, 93 saturn sl2



    HU: Home stereo converted to dc
    Speakers: Stock
    Subs: 6 1/2 home sub
    Amp: off the stereo
    Wiring: extended power cord
    neon lights: Christmas lights duct taped to frame




  2. #2
    gckless's Avatar
    gckless is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    4,186
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1816 Post(s)

    Re: Honda civic build with ct sounds and sonido mask

    Dang dude, walled it huh? I like it. Wait, is that yours? What happened to the old equipment (NS-1 and Zv.4's)?

    Comin tomorrow?



    Quote Originally Posted by ducatipaso View Post
    15inch subs can't play fast beats, they take more power and that taxes the vehicles electrical system. You will wake up and "hear" then see the light at the end of the tunnel and it will be 3 10's pounding so hard you wont even open your trunk or turn your system on because you 15's will sound sloppy & weak.
    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    stfu lesbo.why are you worried about me so much? you must want to date me ya little cookie monster but i dont even like sweets. your just a cup full of ice, dirt dead nasty azz ice...without the water.

    Dat Build Log: http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/showthread.php?2566-1999-Chevrolet-Blazer&highlight=1999+blazer

  3. #3
    myjaja's Avatar
    myjaja is offline Audioque

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    San Antonio, Tx Posts: 143,632 _____<^>*_*<^>_____
    Posts
    3,650
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    492 Post(s)

    Re: Honda civic build with ct sounds and sonido mask

    Quote Originally Posted by gckless View Post
    Dang dude, walled it huh? I like it. Wait, is that yours? What happened to the old equipment (NS-1 and Zv.4's)?

    Comin tomorrow?
    Yeah haha. I sold it all a while back. I tried ordering zv4's for the competition again but they took way too long and I gave up on them and used whatever I can get. I'll be at the competition tomorrow though.



    Refs: sbcaprice305, mattmcss, systembumping, LeofromtheH, audiobahnuser18, stishdr, wcarson8911, jnoel, mr_kebo, 93 saturn sl2



    HU: Home stereo converted to dc
    Speakers: Stock
    Subs: 6 1/2 home sub
    Amp: off the stereo
    Wiring: extended power cord
    neon lights: Christmas lights duct taped to frame

  4. #4
    gckless's Avatar
    gckless is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    4,186
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1816 Post(s)

    Re: Honda civic build with ct sounds and sonido mask

    Quote Originally Posted by myjaja View Post
    Yeah haha. I sold it all a while back. I tried ordering zv4's for the competition again but they took way too long and I gave up on them and used whatever I can get. I'll be at the competition tomorrow though.
    Nice, seems to be a decent amount of people going. You have plans for something better in there?



    Quote Originally Posted by ducatipaso View Post
    15inch subs can't play fast beats, they take more power and that taxes the vehicles electrical system. You will wake up and "hear" then see the light at the end of the tunnel and it will be 3 10's pounding so hard you wont even open your trunk or turn your system on because you 15's will sound sloppy & weak.
    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    stfu lesbo.why are you worried about me so much? you must want to date me ya little cookie monster but i dont even like sweets. your just a cup full of ice, dirt dead nasty azz ice...without the water.

    Dat Build Log: http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/showthread.php?2566-1999-Chevrolet-Blazer&highlight=1999+blazer

  5. #5
    myjaja's Avatar
    myjaja is offline Audioque

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    San Antonio, Tx Posts: 143,632 _____<^>*_*<^>_____
    Posts
    3,650
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    492 Post(s)

    Re: Honda civic build with ct sounds and sonido mask

    Quote Originally Posted by gckless View Post
    Nice, seems to be a decent amount of people going. You have plans for something better in there?
    Yeah, I'm most likely going to do the zv4's again with two sundown saz-3500s



    Refs: sbcaprice305, mattmcss, systembumping, LeofromtheH, audiobahnuser18, stishdr, wcarson8911, jnoel, mr_kebo, 93 saturn sl2



    HU: Home stereo converted to dc
    Speakers: Stock
    Subs: 6 1/2 home sub
    Amp: off the stereo
    Wiring: extended power cord
    neon lights: Christmas lights duct taped to frame

  6. #6
    myjaja's Avatar
    myjaja is offline Audioque

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    San Antonio, Tx Posts: 143,632 _____<^>*_*<^>_____
    Posts
    3,650
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    492 Post(s)

    Re: Honda civic build with ct sounds and sonido mask

    So at the competition, I was doing some testing and the sonido mask zx-3000 amp ended up dying on me. So I went and picked up a smaller sonido mask zx-2000 amp instead. Well, I went back and did some more testing and got a 147.3 at 44 hz outlaw. But then I did something stupid and messed with the length of the port and lost for the actual final metering and ended up getting a 146.6. Still not bad for the equipment I used.



    Refs: sbcaprice305, mattmcss, systembumping, LeofromtheH, audiobahnuser18, stishdr, wcarson8911, jnoel, mr_kebo, 93 saturn sl2



    HU: Home stereo converted to dc
    Speakers: Stock
    Subs: 6 1/2 home sub
    Amp: off the stereo
    Wiring: extended power cord
    neon lights: Christmas lights duct taped to frame

  7. #7
    Dub7sonoma's Avatar
    Dub7sonoma is offline Premium Member Dub7sonoma is a Supporting Member of the forum!



    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Greenwood, La
    Age
    22
    Posts
    749
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

    Re: Honda civic build with ct sounds and sonido mask

    Sweet output to be just a 500rms sub. I'm waiting on the Meso 12s to finally get here. But until then I picked up a strato 12 to play with. If it would stop raining I'll finish the box and see how it does on a powerbass xta2250



    Hu: Pioneer avh-1400dvd
    Front Stage: 2 CT Sounds PA6.5s, 2 CT Sounds PA super tweeters, 2 Powerbass 3xl silk dome tweeters, 2 CT Sounds Meso silk tweeters
    Rear Stage: 2 CT Sounds PA6.5s, 2 CT Sounds PA8s
    Sub Stage: 4 CT Sounds Meso 12 v2
    Amps: AQ3500 (looking for bigger), 1 CT Sounds 125.4, 2 CT Sounds 60.4
    Box: Sleeper campershell blow through tuned to 32hz
    Electrical: Big 3, dual alts, 7 deka group 31s + stock battery and tons of sky high 1/0

    Feedback: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1025177

  8. #8
    myjaja's Avatar
    myjaja is offline Audioque

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    San Antonio, Tx Posts: 143,632 _____<^>*_*<^>_____
    Posts
    3,650
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    492 Post(s)

    Re: Honda civic build with ct sounds and sonido mask

    Quote Originally Posted by Dub7sonoma View Post
    Sweet output to be just a 500rms sub. I'm waiting on the Meso 12s to finally get here. But until then I picked up a strato 12 to play with. If it would stop raining I'll finish the box and see how it does on a powerbass xta2250
    Yeah, not bad at all. I tried getting the mesos, but they didn't have any.



    Refs: sbcaprice305, mattmcss, systembumping, LeofromtheH, audiobahnuser18, stishdr, wcarson8911, jnoel, mr_kebo, 93 saturn sl2



    HU: Home stereo converted to dc
    Speakers: Stock
    Subs: 6 1/2 home sub
    Amp: off the stereo
    Wiring: extended power cord
    neon lights: Christmas lights duct taped to frame

  9. #9
    Dub7sonoma's Avatar
    Dub7sonoma is offline Premium Member Dub7sonoma is a Supporting Member of the forum!



    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Greenwood, La
    Age
    22
    Posts
    749
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

    Re: Honda civic build with ct sounds and sonido mask

    Quote Originally Posted by myjaja View Post
    Yeah, not bad at all. I tried getting the mesos, but they didn't have any.
    Yeah they were supposed to be out at the end of last year. Everytime my friend that is a CT dealer calls them they say 2 more weeks



    Hu: Pioneer avh-1400dvd
    Front Stage: 2 CT Sounds PA6.5s, 2 CT Sounds PA super tweeters, 2 Powerbass 3xl silk dome tweeters, 2 CT Sounds Meso silk tweeters
    Rear Stage: 2 CT Sounds PA6.5s, 2 CT Sounds PA8s
    Sub Stage: 4 CT Sounds Meso 12 v2
    Amps: AQ3500 (looking for bigger), 1 CT Sounds 125.4, 2 CT Sounds 60.4
    Box: Sleeper campershell blow through tuned to 32hz
    Electrical: Big 3, dual alts, 7 deka group 31s + stock battery and tons of sky high 1/0

    Feedback: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1025177

  10. #10
    NASTY08IMPALA's Avatar
    NASTY08IMPALA is online now CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY
    Posts
    5,436
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2259 Post(s)

    Re: Honda civic build with ct sounds and sonido mask

    Quote Originally Posted by Dub7sonoma View Post
    Yeah they were supposed to be out at the end of last year. Everytime my friend that is a CT dealer calls them they say 2 more weeks
    Thats bc coleman got too big for his ******* and is in over his head and driving his companies into the ground




+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Honda civic build with two 12" z v4's on 7000 watts!
    By myjaja in forum Sundown Audio
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 12-14-2013, 11:26 AM
  2. 06 Honda Civic build with 12" aq hdc4 and sundown saz-3500
    By myjaja in forum Car Audio Build Logs - Cars/Trucks/SUVs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 12:46 PM
  3. Box build with slanted back and 2 tone
    By bassman3 in forum Car Audio Build Logs - Cars/Trucks/SUVs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2011, 10:17 PM
  4. 06 Honda Civic Build (Lots of Pics)
    By Mike465 in forum Car Audio Build Logs - Cars/Trucks/SUVs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 05:23 PM

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum