Will be starting a SQ audio build on a new 2014 this week. The Taurus will retain the stock Sony
navigation unit to keep a OEM unit look and feel. Will be running fully active 2 way up front and a sing 12" sub in the rear. The trunk area will house the DSP processor, amps and sub in a stealth setup to maximize space for daily use and clean OEM look.
The equipment and products
- Mosconi 4to6 DSP
- Mosconi Gladen one 120.4 amplifier
- JL JX 1000/1.
- PHD FB 6.1 Pros 2 way components
- JL Audio 12w6 v2 in sealed enclosure
- Focal BAM X.X.X.L Sound deadening material
- Black hole sound tiles for door panels
- Stinger 100% copper 14ga speaker wire, 4 gauge power wire
- Stinger RCA cables
Stay tune for updates