Got a 2009 Pontiac G6, came with 15% on all windows but the front windshield. Black Dubs rims.
Audio Wise, right now; Later will be cosmetic stuff, like HID headlights and 5% tint on all windows
As for the build: SQ/SQL/SPL.....to be honest...I don't know. I just want loud and ground pounding.
Here's the upcoming stuff going/being done in this ride:
- H/O Alternator built by Micheal Singer (Being built)
- All stock speaker wiring torn out and Knukonceptz 16 gauge installed
- AudioTechnix 12 gauge for the subwoofers
- AudioTechnix 1/0 gauge powerwire
- Kno Knoise Resonance Control Bulk Pack 52.5sq ft
- (2) Sundown Audio NEO Pro 8" midbass *One per door*
- (2) Sundown Audio 6.5cs w/tweeters *One per door*
- (2) Sundown Audio SA-12 D2s wired to .5ohms
- Sundown Audio SAZ-1500D
- Sundown Audio SAX-100.4
- Sundown Audio SAX-125.2
- XS Power S1200 *Under hood battery*
- (2) XS XP750 batteries *Will upgrade later*
- Rockford 3.Sixty.3 Signal Processor
- Box Design by RAM Design, built by me
- Big 3 Upgrade
- Box ported- Sealed off, facing inwards in the cabin.
- Fiberglass front panels
- Doors/Trunk/Floor deadened out
Front stage is going active, the 6.5s will have their own separate channels as well as the tweeters.
The 125.2 is for the 8" midbass.
Things I may do later on:
I may put (2) Sundown Audio Neo Pro 6.5" Midbass in the rear fill....maybe. I'm going to see how it sounds with just the front and some random 6x9s in the back.
Any suggestions/ideas would be gladly appreciated for the rear fill...as you can tell, I'm trying to stick with Sundown Audio...it's my OCD to match stuff.