Reload Thread: Silverado custom doors

04murdalanche is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Re: Silverado custom doors

Quote Originally Posted by chefzane View Post
    Kinda like all of your work? Eh eh see what I did there!
    Yeah man

Quote Originally Posted by jco1385 View Post
    I haven't seen anything done 'great' in this entire thread, to include the rest of that dash work.
    Meh. Never said I was great. Average at best.

As far as wrapping the dash. If he would've made more relief cuts and not make them so deep into the corners it would've turned out nice.

oxsign is offline No Affiliation oxsign is a Supporting Member of the forum!

oxsign is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

****, I remember when you could post stuff up and people didn't go off bashing it, lol. But like you said, they are all entitled to their own opinions. My thing is, they say it like they can (and have) done better....... Not my taste but if that's what he wanted and he's happy with it, that's all that matters. ��

3. Thanks Silver-N-Black thanked for this post
    Likes Silver-N-Black liked this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oxsign View Post
    ****, I remember when you could post stuff up and people didn't go off bashing it, lol. But like you said, they are all entitled to their own opinions. My thing is, they say it like they can (and have) done better....... Not my taste but if that's what he wanted and he's happy with it, that's all that matters. ��
    Everyone's E-pen is like 14 inches bro. You know this.. And there's people on here that can glass better than me for sure. None of which have posted in this thread though that's for sure.

5. Likes oxsign liked this post
    Timmy13091 is offline Team DC

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 04murdalanche View Post
    Everyone's E-pen is like 14 inches bro. You know this.. And there's people on here that can glass better than me for sure. None of which have posted in this thread though that's for sure.
    Ya so that makes it all ok to fuckk people over right ??
    You deserve all the trash talk you get .. Look how you act .. Then you brag about all this work your getting ?
    Then send me back my fuckingg deck , tweets, and atleast Most the cash you can cut shipping

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

So well say deck , tweets , and around 225/250 ... That should be no issue with the amount of work a highly skilled individual as your self has been supposibly being paid to do ..

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy13091 View Post
    Ya so that makes it all ok to fuckk people over right ??
    You deserve all the trash talk you get .. Look how you act .. Then you brag about all this work your getting ?
    Then send me back my fuckingg deck , tweets, and atleast Most the cash you can cut shipping
    I did these doors last summer just in case you forgot. I haven't done much lately.

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

So well say deck , tweets , and around 225/250 ... That should be no issue with the amount of work a highly skilled individual as your self has been supposibly being paid to do ..
    Lol so the truth finally comes out everyone look at that.. Everywhere else supposedly you paid me $500. Which you didn't.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

I did these doors last summer just in case you forgot. I haven't done much lately.

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Lol so the truth finally comes out everyone look at that.. Everywhere else supposedly you paid me $500. Which you didn't.
    How is over 300$ cash a new 130$ deck and new 100$ tweets picked up for u not 500$ ******* wtf!!!!
    Actually if you included all the extras I gave ur scum bag *** were well over 700$ In value .. You really wanna play this .. I have recipts and screen shots pussyy

SounDrive is offline SounDrive RCA

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

How is over 300$ cash a new 130$ deck and new 100$ tweets picked up for u not 500$ ******* wtf!!!!
    Actually if you included all the extras I gave ur scum bag *** were well over 700$ In value .. You really wanna play this .. I have recipts and screen shots pussyy
    Small claims

Owner, SounDrive Custom RCAs (and other cables)

Find us on Facebook!

11. Likes jrdnhsnbrg liked this post
    Slo_Ride is offline Midnight Rider

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Everyone's E-pen is like 14 inches bro.
    Not everyone's. Mine's like 36 inches. I use it as a belt when I'm not fucking unicorns!

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

13. Likes audiobaun liked this post
    bubbagumper6 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

The layout and mounting may be good but the finished product looks awful with that bedliner, IMO. Paint or even just some carpet would have looked much better and more professional...

Also WTF is up with this? Attention to detail is severely lacking here as the cutout for this thing is nowhere near square, or even symmetrical for that matter...

neo_styles is offline AKA Pop Twidget

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Seems like the forum boner has shifted from talking about car audio to picking apart everyone's installs. Anyone up for having those who criticize post up their own work for comparison?

I mean, shit, we're talking about a hobbyist for Christ's sake, not a professional (and he doesn't make any claims that he is). For those who've done business with him and been dissatisfied with the outcome, that's for you and him to deal with on your own time. You act like a flame war is going to stop him from pursuing this hobby. Or maybe it's because you feel like your opinion is the only one that should be heard, whether it's right or wrong.

Now, can everyone put their e-cocks back in their pants and support this hobby? Telling him they look like shit isn't going to make him improve. How about some suggestions of what he could do better? I know the age range on this forum varies from 13 to freakin' 60, but a little maturity would be greatly appreciated.

There was a ban thread yesterday on MAF where someone was a little less than pleasant to deal with in terms of forum etiquette and the same action was recommended each time: use the ignore feature if you can't just overlook his posts. Seriously, people. One exists here, too. Enough with this trying to prove something pissing match.

Deck: JVC KD-A95BT
    Speakers: PHD FB mid, JBL MS tweets
    Amps: Boston Acoustics GT-2125, Zed Minotaur III (x2)
    Sub: 10" SSA ICON, IA Death Penalty 18" (coming soon)
    Starr Mountain Sound Nuthugger #2 (I'm a #2 lol)
    dcarcustoms Nuthugger #1
    Spotify: http://open.spotify.com/user/neo_styles/playlist/6t9ru42j0wbEsuo4bXqXD8
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM VERTEX

16. Likes jrdnhsnbrg liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Furthermore, I don't agree with him charging as much as he does doing this from a distance, especially at his experience level. Enough to cover shipping and materials plus maybe a 5% profit to cover time spent would make more sense.

dcarcustoms Nuthugger #1
    Spotify: http://open.spotify.com/user/neo_styles/playlist/6t9ru42j0wbEsuo4bXqXD8

18. Likes jrdnhsnbrg liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by neo_styles View Post
    Seems like the forum boner has shifted from talking about car audio to picking apart everyone's installs. Anyone up for having those who criticize post up their own work for comparison?

I mean, shit, we're talking about a hobbyist for Christ's sake, not a professional (and he doesn't make any claims that he is). For those who've done business with him and been dissatisfied with the outcome, that's for you and him to deal with on your own time. You act like a flame war is going to stop him from pursuing this hobby. Or maybe it's because you feel like your opinion is the only one that should be heard, whether it's right or wrong.

Now, can everyone put their e-cocks back in their pants and support this hobby? Telling him they look like shit isn't going to make him improve. How about some suggestions of what he could do better? I know the age range on this forum varies from 13 to freakin' 60, but a little maturity would be greatly appreciated.

There was a ban thread yesterday on MAF where someone was a little less than pleasant to deal with in terms of forum etiquette and the same action was recommended each time: use the ignore feature if you can't just overlook his posts. Seriously, people. One exists here, too. Enough with this trying to prove something pissing match.
    He should be banned here as well .. There's a diffrence between doing something for a hobby
    And fuckingg someone out of 500$ then making a joke out of it ...
    You should just stay out of these threads .. He brought this on him self if he wasnt a pos then he'd make things right ..
    Not rub in all the $ he's making from other jobs .. Getting old neo take a step back

20. Likes SounDrive liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

He should be banned here as well .. There's a diffrence between doing something for a hobby
    And fuckingg someone out of 500$ then making a joke out of it ...
    You should just stay out of these threads .. He brought this on him self if he wasnt a pos then he'd make things right ..
    Not rub in all the $ he's making from other jobs .. Getting old neo take a step back
    I'm just saying my peace and it's not just regarding what's going on with you, but more so in general with what I see regarding forum etiquette. This rampant e-thuggery is starting to get ridiculous.

dcarcustoms Nuthugger #1

22. Likes jrdnhsnbrg liked this post
    bubbagumper6 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by neo_styles View Post

If you're charging someone for work, that's not a hobby it's a job. Furthermore if I pay someone for an install, I would expect professional level work, if I wanted hobbyist level work I'd do it myself.

24. Thanks dbeez thanked for this post
    Likes dbeez liked this post
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast