So, did some work on this meter panel.
Taped up and covered the area I was working with. I covered the whole thing because I wasn't sure how much I was actually going to use.
Then I laid down one layer of glass, and figured out after an hour I didn't use enough hardener. So I just mixed up another and threw it on top. Don't remember if this was my first or second:
One or two more layers, and I popped it off:
Decided I'm just going to use the top section, not going down the sides. Cut it up:
Then cut the meter baffle, placed it on and marked the fiberglass where I want it:
Then just tacked it on with hot glue:
And that's where I stopped for the day. Tomorrow I'll throw some bondo on so the baffle will be a bit sturdier, then stretch some cloth.
Car show and boozin time!