Long time since my last build
It's been about a year since I have posted any new builds, so I am glad to say I finally finished another one!! Yay!!! Here it is!
NOTE: I am finally walking with a cane so I am able to make better cuts and have better accuracy and can do a little something fancy if I want. All of the enclosure was done with a palm sander, drill and jigsaw and handsaw. Nothing else. This is for those that believe you can't do a build with minimal tools and make it amazing, You Can!!! Just take your time.
It took me about a month to finish. I would work, let my body recover for a couple days, and start again.
Thanks to Jason at Mobile Enclosures for the design!
Here we go!!
Had to start funny, It's a dick lol
The rear of the port, already painted:
Both ports and sides were the same size and looked the same:
Got the baffle cut and painted:
Got it pieced together
Couldn't have done it without my little helper!!!
I got the outside covered in Truck liner:
After the truck liner, I could reveal the painted Port
Kenwood Xcelon Headunit
Boston Accoustics Front & Rear
Cadence United Series Vegas 4 Channel
Cadence United Series Dakota Mono Amp
Duralast 1,000 amp battery, X-Static 2,000 Amp Battery
Rockford Foagate 1/0 wire, and interconnects
Cadence shielded RCA wire
Dynamat sound deadening, Fatmat sound deadening