+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Reload Thread: 07 Mercury Grand Marquis LS

  1. #31
    caraudiofab's Avatar
    caraudiofab is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Woodshop
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Re: 07 Mercury Grand Marquis LS



    Nice and clean, thats what I like to see



    -Mark

    CarAudioFabrication




  2. #32
    tez4life's Avatar
    tez4life is offline Premium Member tez4life is a Supporting Member of the forum!



    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Mobile, Al
    Posts
    3,911
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Re: 07 Mercury Grand Marquis LS

    Great build man, glad to see you bounce back from that accident....and took some tips from here as well, found a new spot to run my power wire in my Lincoln Town car!



    2004 Ford Crown Victoria

    Alpine 9887 HU
    Stock 5x7 door speakers

    System is a work in progress.

  3. #33
    TheycallmeJT's Avatar
    TheycallmeJT is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Houston, Tx
    Posts
    200
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

    Re: 07 Mercury Grand Marquis LS

    Quote Originally Posted by tez4life View Post
    Great build man, glad to see you bounce back from that accident....and took some tips from here as well, found a new spot to run my power wire in my Lincoln Town car!
    Thanks man I appreciate it. I do have the system in an playing now but for some reason it won't let me upload pictures every time I try it locks up on the insert media post. I ended up making my own holes for my power and ground and I took pictures of it all and will lost as soon as the computer stops tripping out



    2007 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
    CT Sounds 125.4
    Powerbass xta5000.1
    2 Soundqubed HDC4 15's

  4. Likes logiball liked this post
  5. #34
    TheycallmeJT's Avatar
    TheycallmeJT is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Houston, Tx
    Posts
    200
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

    Re: 07 Mercury Grand Marquis LS

    So here are some updates finally
    Swapped out the pioneer radio for the eclipse cd7200mkii




    Assembly of the box

    Lil bit of fiberglassing and bracing



    Big Three looking factory

    Box is in



    2007 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
    CT Sounds 125.4
    Powerbass xta5000.1
    2 Soundqubed HDC4 15's

  6. #35
    los33's Avatar
    los33 is online now Car Audio G



    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    656
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    314 Post(s)

    Re: 07 Mercury Grand Marquis LS

    Seen one of your other posts then found your build cuz i love grand marquis's haha.

    Thats a nice ride and good setup, soon looking for the same subs also.
    What part of houston you stay in? Might hit you up for some help sometime .

    My main fam stays in katy by fry rd & i stay in greenspoint by veterans memorial, and work by 2920 close to 249.
    Incase you ever could help me out hahaha, but anyways hope to see more updates on this marquis as i am looking to get one also.




  7. #36
    TheycallmeJT's Avatar
    TheycallmeJT is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Houston, Tx
    Posts
    200
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

    Re: 07 Mercury Grand Marquis LS

    Quote Originally Posted by los33 View Post
    Seen one of your other posts then found your build cuz i love grand marquis's haha.

    Thats a nice ride and good setup, soon looking for the same subs also.
    What part of houston you stay in? Might hit you up for some help sometime .

    My main fam stays in katy by fry rd & i stay in greenspoint by veterans memorial, and work by 2920 close to 249.
    Incase you ever could help me out hahaha, but anyways hope to see more updates on this marquis as i am looking to get one also.
    appreciate it man. I've slacked at uploading updates I've since had to take everything out due to the weight being too much for the rear suspension and haven't had the money to do upgrades. Subs are for sale just haven't posted on any forums. I'm always down to lend a hand if needed. I live off fry and longenbaugh so not far from your family. I've got teammates that live off 45 n 1960 which isn't far from greenspoint



    2007 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
    CT Sounds 125.4
    Powerbass xta5000.1
    2 Soundqubed HDC4 15's

  8. #37
    Timmy13091's Avatar
    Timmy13091 is offline Team DC



    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,936
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1226 Post(s)

    Re: 07 Mercury Grand Marquis LS

    Quote Originally Posted by TheycallmeJT View Post
    Had to trade in my 2011' Charger R/T due to financial issues, so I got this black on black 07 grand marquis. this will make #3 since ive been driving. First car was a 95, Moms got an 05..Figured they are tanks of cars and run for forever and for the price it was the best thing for me at the time. Build will be a lil slow due to gettin back on my feet from being unemployed for 3 months.




    First thing to go was the factory radio, Harness wired up and relay ready for remote wires

    Pioneer 8300ub I had laying in the garage
    Love those cars that looks super clean man nice pick up




  9. #38
    TheycallmeJT's Avatar
    TheycallmeJT is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Houston, Tx
    Posts
    200
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

    Re: 07 Mercury Grand Marquis LS

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy13091 View Post
    Love those cars that looks super clean man nice pick up
    thanks man! I guess now that people are bringing this thread back I should post pics of updates and things that have changed haha



    2007 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
    CT Sounds 125.4
    Powerbass xta5000.1
    2 Soundqubed HDC4 15's

  10. #39
    Timmy13091's Avatar
    Timmy13091 is offline Team DC



    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,936
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1226 Post(s)

    Re: 07 Mercury Grand Marquis LS

    Quote Originally Posted by TheycallmeJT View Post
    thanks man! I guess now that people are bringing this thread back I should post pics of updates and things that have changed haha
    He'll ya lol .. I'll be waiting




  11. #40
    los33's Avatar
    los33 is online now Car Audio G



    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    656
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    314 Post(s)

    Re: 07 Mercury Grand Marquis LS

    Quote Originally Posted by TheycallmeJT View Post
    appreciate it man. I've slacked at uploading updates I've since had to take everything out due to the weight being too much for the rear suspension and haven't had the money to do upgrades. Subs are for sale just haven't posted on any forums. I'm always down to lend a hand if needed. I live off fry and longenbaugh so not far from your family. I've got teammates that live off 45 n 1960 which isn't far from greenspoint
    Surprised i never see your ride. Your by the new stripes they built by the school.. I drive a gmc sierra usually come down loud hitting 130mph+

    Thats cool id love to get them off you, but money wont be together till end of may and dont even know how id fit the 15's without taking my seat out as id assume those subs need a pretty good sized ported box.

    Let me know a price for the subs+box .




+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Similar Threads

  1. Mercury Grand Marquis question
    By davizzel in forum Speakers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 05:40 PM
  2. 2007 Grand Marquis LS Ultimate - Aftermarket HU help (stock amp)
    By Bun-Bun in forum Wiring, Electrical and Installation Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 08:28 PM
  3. 2005 Mercury Grand Marquis Stereo
    By ricoshay in forum Wiring, Electrical and Installation Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-23-2007, 01:11 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-05-2006, 10:20 PM
  5. JVC vs. Mercury Grand Marquis
    By tehseano in forum Wiring, Electrical and Installation Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2005, 09:56 PM

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum