Reload Thread: 01 Silverado, 4 Sa-8s, AQ2200, DC POWER, & iPad 2

SourDeez is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Re: 01 Silverado, 4 Sa-8s, AQ2200, DC POWER, & iPad 2

Why isnt this an 04 avalanche?

Headunit - Stock cassette player - Pioneer P9400
    Front Stage - Pyle 8 inch subs (1000 watt peak!!) - Polk DB6.5 (about to be CDT 6.5s)
    Rear stage - Deleted (stolen) - Deleted
    Sub stage - custom built 15 inch sony xplod (5k watt peak!!!) (huge box) - Two SA12's built by Corey
    Sub amp - Pyle 8000w peak!! (spl edition) - AQ2200
    Electircal - 35 amp alt from ford festiva upgrade, stolen battery, 28 gauge solder coil for my cable - Dual D34 Yellows, 1/0 trystar OFC, 135amp alt

knotdrummer88 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SourDeez View Post
    cause its an 01 silverado?

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    I look for a girl with lowered standards, and possibly a vision problem. Depth perception and size awareness problems are a definite must. Also must like river-dancing and hideous, irreversible burn scars.

What can I say, Im an old fashioned kind of guy.

3. Likes SourDeez liked this post
    04murdalanche is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

To make a very long story short, both my uncles have em. Always wanted one, bought one 100% by myself when I was 16, paid for the gas, insurance. Etc, mom made me sell it because she felt "I needed money to do other things" BS...

So I got a Acura TL, lady hit me, totaled it, same day my uncle won the lottery, told me he was gonna give me his avalanche since he was mad my mom made me sell mine. Didn't hear anything from him for two weeks, don't wanna bother him, figured he was busy so I don't say anything. I call him to see when he wants me to get it out of his way and he says his son just got outta jail and "he's in a worse situation then me" so he got the truck, and just like I predicted, almost to the day, 1 year later, a few weeks ago, the dumb fuck crashed it. Should've been his third DUI so he could go away for a long time. Dumb fvck deserves it. But he got off cause of daddy. But I'm in the process of trying to get it now.

Should be interesting to say the least..

SourDeez is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 04murdalanche View Post
    To make a very long story short, both my uncles have em. Always wanted one, bought one 100% by myself when I was 16, paid for the gas, insurance. Etc, mom made me sell it because she felt "I needed money to do other things" BS...

So I got a Acura TL, lady hit me, totaled it, same day my uncle won the lottery, told me he was gonna give me his avalanche since he was mad my mom made me sell mine. Didn't hear anything from him for two weeks, don't wanna bother him, figured he was busy so I don't say anything. I call him to see when he wants me to get it out of his way and he says his son just got outta jail and "he's in a worse situation then me" so he got the truck, and just like I predicted, almost to the day, 1 year later, a few weeks ago, the dumb fuck crashed it. Should've been his third DUI so he could go away for a long time. Dumb fvck deserves it. But he got off cause of daddy. But I'm in the process of trying to get it now.

Should be interesting to say the least..
    ****, that sounds ******.

Just curious, why did you have teh boner for avalanches? I would prefer a silverado or sierra myself.

And you wouldn't believe some of the kids I went to school with what their parents bought them.. $60,000 lexus's/trucks/sports cars when they were 15 or 16. I was always pretty jealous until I got out of school and now I am the one who pays my own rent, bills, car, etc. and my parents dont give me **** and those kids are all still living with their parents leeching like some leechs

Headunit - Stock cassette player - Pioneer P9400
    Front Stage - Pyle 8 inch subs (1000 watt peak!!) - Polk DB6.5 (about to be CDT 6.5s)
    Rear stage - Deleted (stolen) - Deleted
    Sub stage - custom built 15 inch sony xplod (5k watt peak!!!) (huge box) - Two SA12's built by Corey
    Sub amp - Pyle 8000w peak!! (spl edition) - AQ2200
    Electircal - 35 amp alt from ford festiva upgrade, stolen battery, 28 gauge solder coil for my cable - Dual D34 Yellows, 1/0 trystar OFC, 135amp alt

6. Likes sacsking916, Jerhemy, 04murdalanche liked this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

****, that sounds ******.

Just curious, why did you have teh boner for avalanches? I would prefer a silverado or sierra myself.

And you wouldn't believe some of the kids I went to school with what their parents bought them.. $60,000 lexus's/trucks/sports cars when they were 15 or 16. I was always pretty jealous until I got out of school and now I am the one who pays my own rent, bills, car, etc. and my parents dont give me **** and those kids are all still living with their parents leeching like some leechs
    Well you can take the midgets out easily, instant blow through, can easily be sealed off and taken out, lovely. Rear windows unclips from the tracks, comes with a bed cover, also sick. And I had a z71, so sunroof, leather, 8 way power seats, all dat good sheit, plus, It was sick as fvck to have the cleanest car at my school, knowing I was paying for it. All those kids won't amount to ***** in their lives. They don't know how to do ***** for themselves..

I grinded out all summer log 10 hours a day in a 100 warehouse with a 30 min lunch break so I could pay for my avalanche.. And that was on top of going to workouts for football, had to. So I could get a football scholly cause my parents straight up told me they weren't paying for college sooo yeah..

And I love my silverado, but if I could have an avalanche I'd take one alllll day long, it's just a perfect system vehicle IMO, and its bad ***. That's me tho:p

09civic is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Serpent710 View Post
    Help me do my truck build then you can buy one
    Haha then come back down to Mel you fvck.

redrider is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 04murdalanche View Post
    I love Titans, just wish they were built as good as they look.. Keep in mind Nissan used the same brakes and suspension on the titan that they use(d) on the nissan frontier, its younger brother.
    oh my plans are to ride stock for very little time lol. the plan is to get the truck lay'd out on big wheels, and research I have done, peeps swap over gm parts to the front suspension, but either way i will be definitely upgrading the brakes and suspsension when it comes time. i just cant get away from the bagged scene.... my s10 has been bagged daily for 7+ years now so i know the day it goes that itch of not having switches etc will come back quick. just crossing my fingers plans work out, but you know life **** never works the way its planned lol

oh also congrats on the giveaway win I believe with AT.

noaffiliation.net
    subs : 1 SSA 10" gcon D2
    doors: not sure...assuming factory lol
    amp: PPI black ice series 1300.1D
    wires: whatever was there..... 4 awg
    alt: stock
    Big 3: not yet
    box: mdf/fiberglassed box ported tuned @ 34.... in process of being built by me
    Bought from: Catman Speckdzl4shzl
    Sold to: Black3gks 03silverado03

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redrider View Post
    oh my plans are to ride stock for very little time lol. the plan is to get the truck lay'd out on big wheels, and research I have done, peeps swap over gm parts to the front suspension, but either way i will be definitely upgrading the brakes and suspsension when it comes time. i just cant get away from the bagged scene.... my s10 has been bagged daily for 7+ years now so i know the day it goes that itch of not having switches etc will come back quick. just crossing my fingers plans work out, but you know life **** never works the way its planned lol

oh also congrats on the giveaway win I believe with AT.
    yeah i hear ya, i dont think i could drive something stock. lol something has to be modded..

and thanks, i was really happy i won because Im in need of deadener for the back wall and roof, it was a nice surprise.

redrider is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

yeah i tried for it since i will be in the need of some deadner for my wife's build she doesnt know about yet lol

noaffiliation.net
    subs : 1 SSA 10" gcon D2
    doors: not sure...assuming factory lol
    amp: PPI black ice series 1300.1D
    wires: whatever was there..... 4 awg
    alt: stock
    Big 3: not yet
    box: mdf/fiberglassed box ported tuned @ 34.... in process of being built by me
    Bought from: Catman Speckdzl4shzl
    Sold to: Black3gks 03silverado03

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Its here!

Man I can't wait to get it installed later today! I love this camera, takes such clean pictures. so crystal clear

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Just got done pickin up some install goodies for the truck.

First off here we have a dash kit for a '90 mustang, I found some **** bolts at home depot I will be securing this to the center console with, will make for a clean install of the x994 and EQ

Case for the iPad mini i will be picking up either today or tomorrow

Was lookin around and found this, 4 sq feet of Second Skin Overkill CCF, I wanna try and out and see if its really worth it. got it for $6 shipped to my door, you cant beat that!

1/0 terminals for the Big 3!

B-day is on the 30th, moms said to expect an iPhone 5 in the mail so i went ahead and got a case for it! the iphone will be jailbroken and will provide a data connection for the ipad for GPS purposes

and last but not least we have a fuse for the ladies install i will be doing over christmas break!

Hope you enjoy, more updates coming soon.

4bannger is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Nice build I don't care what people say trucks look sick slammed.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 4bannger View Post
    Nice build I don't care what people say trucks look sick slammed.
    thanks man

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

been super busy doing cars making money for the build since I got back, but i havent forgotten you guys!

Updates are a comin,

but my AT deadener got here from @cthedinger ; he even threw in a free AT lanyard, COLEMAN IS THE FVCKIN BRO! a vid and install is coming within the next day or two,

also, Sold my iPad 2, iPad mini 4g is coming out in the morning. im ordering it tonight and going to pick it up in the morning, dash build will start tomorrow!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Ordered the only iPad mini 4g a the only available Apple retailer in all of dallas, will be picking it up tomorrow. and starting the dash as soon as I get home.

Dash kit got here today..

Heres some update pics:
    welded in the back panel and caulked it, from the previous blowthrough set up

roof done with some AT 60 mil from my previous install

ready for expanding foam

heres a sneak peek

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

to the apple store i go!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast