Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Reload Thread: BnR's Silver Serve Build (CRV)

audiobaun is offline Premium Member audiobaun is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Re: BnR's Silver Serve Build (CRV)

Quote Originally Posted by Bettr n' Revrse View Post
    What year is yours?
    I thought there was someone on here that had a CRV, but couldnt remember who!! Mine is a 98.Funny thing is,i used the same grounding location to a block Subscribed!!

Bettr n' Revrse is offline I do what I want

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by audiobaun View Post
    I thought there was someone on here that had a CRV, but couldnt remember who!! Mine is a 98.Funny thing is,i used the same grounding location to a block Subscribed!!
    How do you like it? I will get some pics up in a bit of the doors and what not...

Western Rep.

99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________
    -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100________________ -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100
    -Sub Stage: Sundown SD-2 8's sealed________ -Sub Stage: Looking
    -Mids/Highs: Deciding_____________________ -Mids/Highs: Scan Speak & Blaupunkt
    -Sub Amp: MMATS Hifi 6 channel____________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)
    -Mid Amp: ^^^ 5/6 bridged at 1 ohm_________ -Mid Amp: ^^^

audiobaun is offline Premium Member audiobaun is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

How do you like it? I will get some pics up in a bit of the doors and what not...
    Its ok I guess,Its not a fast ride that i am used too, but with a cold air intake on it, she does fine,Enjoy the space though,Will be getting a bigger batt under the hood that I have sitting, and getting the big three done.Had to remove the air box,havent started on the install of the battery though.Decent ride though.My last ride was a 93 Integra 5spd gsr Gas milage seems to be 25-27 not bad at all, fair.mines blk,Limo tint all around except the front @35% t be legal

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Its ok I guess,Its not a fast ride that i am used too, but with a cold air intake on it, she does fine,Enjoy the space though,Will be getting a bigger batt under the hood that I have sitting, and getting the big three done.Had to remove the air box,havent started on the install of the battery though.Decent ride though.My last ride was a 93 Integra 5spd gsr Gas milage seems to be 25-27 not bad at all, fair.mines blk,Limo tint all around except the front @35% t be legal
    Ya they are not fast by any means but I just needed space and gas milage so it does the trick... I kinda wanna build the engine though just to see peoples faces when it hauls ass hahaha

Western Rep.

99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________
    -Sub Amp: MMATS Hifi 6 channel____________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Ya they are not fast by any means but I just needed space and gas milage so it does the trick... I kinda wanna build the engine though just to see peoples faces when it hauls ass hahaha
    LOL..Ya, it gets better gas milage than my 98 xcab chevy for sure.Im sure ill get used to it.ive got a pair of tens in there ported rt now,a set of 6.5 massive in the rear location, and a set of polk db 6.5 up front running off the Kenwood hu I just got from store credit from AudioSavings.Running a pair of Kicker CRV DVC4 ohm that I got in a trade atm off of 1-Old school Autotek MeanMachine 66 HC @2ohms ea. Going to swapp front spkrs out to some CDT, and add Kicker KS25 tweets up front, and run off of either Hifonics VII Gemeni, JL JX360,or USA US Acoustics 6300,power and rcas ready for addition,not spkr wires thoughIve got few small like hail dents on mine/5spd,but cant complain for 3900 bucks cash,and only has 156k on it

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

LOL..Ya, it gets better gas milage than my 98 xcab chevy for sure.Im sure ill get used to it.ive got a pair of tens in there ported rt now,a set of 6.5 massive in the rear location, and a set of polk db 6.5 up front running off the Kenwood hu I just got from store credit from AudioSavings.Running a pair of Kicker CRV DVC4 ohm that I got in a trade atm off of 1-Old school Autotek MeanMachine 66 HC @2ohms ea. Going to swapp front spkrs out to some CDT, and add Kicker KS25 tweets up front, and run off of either Hifonics VII Gemeni, JL JX360,or USA US Acoustics 6300,power and rcas ready for addition,not spkr wires thoughIve got few small like hail dents on mine/5spd,but cant complain for 3900 bucks cash,and only has 156k on it
    Pretty good price, mine had less then 100,000 and I paid 5100... Its a good little rig though

Western Rep.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Honda Electrical Load Detection (ELD) Bypass - Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums
    Some info you may need to know about this crv, and mine has this issue,and I will be working to fix this issue.Some say to turn on the fan for the alt to charge and keep the 13+v up??

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Honda Electrical Load Detection (ELD) Bypass - Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums
    Some info you may need to know about this crv, and mine has this issue,and I will be working to fix this issue.Some say to turn on the fan for the alt to charge and keep the 13+v up??
    Is this the weird alt issue?

Western Rep.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Pretty good price, mine had less then 100,000 and I paid 5100... Its a good little rig though
    Its my work vehicle,and plan on running it in the ground..LOL!I drive 44 miles one way to work,and get into a work truck rest of the day.Cold Air intake deff brings her to life.I will be putting the bypass on it to keep unwanted water from getting into the throttle body,they are like $20 or less on ebay,Thought about throwing an 18 in there,lol,that i got sitting,fold back seats down ,and let r rip!!**** thing might fall apart on me,lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Is this the weird alt issue?
    Yes it is, and i have experienced it alreadyI need to get it fixed one day

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes it is, and i have experienced it alreadyI need to get it fixed one day
    kinda afraid to put a 4ch in at the moment,why I havent already.Ill get the larger batt set, then the big three done in it, then get that done before getting the 4ch in

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

kinda afraid to put a 4ch in at the moment,why I havent already.Ill get the larger batt set, then the big three done in it, then get that done before getting the 4ch in
    IM me about this if you can...

Western Rep.

knotdrummer88 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I dont like crvs, but im interested in this. this is going to be a good build

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    I look for a girl with lowered standards, and possibly a vision problem. Depth perception and size awareness problems are a definite must. Also must like river-dancing and hideous, irreversible burn scars.

What can I say, Im an old fashioned kind of guy.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by knotdrummer88 View Post
    I dont like crvs, but im interested in this. this is going to be a good build
    Im hoping itll turn out well...

Western Rep.

knotdrummer88 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Im hoping itll turn out well...
    well youve got a good start

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    I look for a girl with lowered standards, and possibly a vision problem. Depth perception and size awareness problems are a definite must. Also must like river-dancing and hideous, irreversible burn scars.

What can I say, Im an old fashioned kind of guy.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast