Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Reload Thread: BnR's Silver Serve Build (CRV)

Bettr n' Revrse is offline I do what I want

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Re: BnR's Silver Serve Build (CRV)

Quote Originally Posted by sbcaprice305 View Post
    Cut your fingernails you hippie.
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by audiobaun View Post
    No rush on getting things done.Weather plays a roll for sure..just take your time, and enjoy it/hate on it..lol Curse at it..LOL..id like to hear how those components sound..Should be very nice!
    If I had a garage it would be done already but sadly I dont and Im not gunna go screw around in the cold... I will try to get some videos of them as well as the before and after deadening on the doors... Also on a side note Im not impressed with my Knu AUX! I really hope I dont have any problems with my RCA's... I guess if I do I will be looking for some others...

Western Rep.

99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________
    -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100________________ -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100
    -Sub Stage: Sundown SD-2 8's sealed________ -Sub Stage: Looking
    -Mids/Highs: Deciding_____________________ -Mids/Highs: Scan Speak & Blaupunkt
    -Sub Amp: MMATS Hifi 6 channel____________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)
    -Mid Amp: ^^^ 5/6 bridged at 1 ohm_________ -Mid Amp: ^^^

Sleeklsc is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Ref's:1. Midwestcustoms 1.5. Desertheat 2. Mjbailey 3. Terryracing86 4. Sickmint79 5. Untouchable11 6. mattj 7. Ssweet96 8. Kool9accord 9.Kristinspapi10. Kmhogan224 11. Alpine3612 -x3- 12. Vectork39 13. Livinlife 14.Chriscivic 15. Violentraptor 16. Ricky616 17. Bassaddictj 18.orioles26 19.Khail19 20. jak3th3snak311 21. Myjaja 22. Springy101 x2 23. Ali1 24. Privatepastry 25. Plus about 10+ more..

audiobaun is offline Premium Member audiobaun is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bettr n' Revrse View Post
    ?

If I had a garage it would be done already but sadly I dont and Im not gunna go screw around in the cold... I will try to get some videos of them as well as the before and after deadening on the doors... Also on a side note Im not impressed with my Knu AUX! I really hope I dont have any problems with my RCA's... I guess if I do I will be looking for some others...
    For RCAs, I use Stinger Zero Noise,A little expensive, but some of the best RCAs in my opinion..I dont run anything else any longer..As for Work Space..I have rented a 10x30 before,and was $1 for the first months rent, and had a light inside, and I used that outlet for power,lol..Some times I had to use my generator, but, a warehouse works well.I had one that you could come in 24/7 rather than the Permitted time.Kinda miss it actually

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

?

For RCAs, I use Stinger Zero Noise,A little expensive, but some of the best RCAs in my opinion..I dont run anything else any longer..As for Work Space..I have rented a 10x30 before,and was $1 for the first months rent, and had a light inside, and I used that outlet for power,lol..Some times I had to use my generator, but, a warehouse works well.I had one that you could come in 24/7 rather than the Permitted time.Kinda miss it actually

audiobaun is offline Premium Member audiobaun is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Double post??

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

**** guy they cant get much shorter lol

If I do have a problem with these I am going to have customs built I think... I could go up to my parents place and use their garage its just a pain to drive up there (45 minutes out of town) and back...

Western Rep.

99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________
    -Sub Amp: MMATS Hifi 6 channel____________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

?

May as well, get what you are happy with NOW..Especially if you dont feel confident with what you have..It seems to always Bite me in the long Run,to You Should Have gotten the Others..Ya know?Especially before you cover/seal everything up..just my 2cents man

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

If I do have a problem with these I am going to have customs built I think... I could go up to my parents place and use their garage its just a pain to drive up there (45 minutes out of town) and back...
    Check around and Rent a Warehouse space for a bit,You can do all you need in that.May come out cheaper than the gas,for the drive, as well as the Time consumed.Even a 10x20 even..Id check it out

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

May as well, get what you are happy with NOW..Especially if you dont feel confident with what you have..It seems to always Bite me in the long Run,to You Should Have gotten the Others..Ya know?Especially before you cover/seal everything up..just my 2cents man
    The back part of the interior is staying out until I know for sure Im not going to get any noise with them... I may go to Straight Wire: to order a couple sets at some point though

Check around and Rent a Warehouse space for a bit,You can do all you need in that.May come out cheaper than the gas,for the drive, as well as the Time consumed.Even a 10x20 even..Id check it out
    Ill see what I can find around here

Western Rep.

Sleeklsc is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I don't know about that....But they do look really soft.

Ref's:1. Midwestcustoms 1.5. Desertheat 2. Mjbailey 3. Terryracing86 4. Sickmint79 5. Untouchable11 6. mattj 7. Ssweet96 8. Kool9accord 9.Kristinspapi10. Kmhogan224 11. Alpine3612 -x3- 12. Vectork39 13. Livinlife 14.Chriscivic 15. Violentraptor 16. Ricky616 17. Bassaddictj 18.orioles26 19.Khail19 20. jak3th3snak311 21. Myjaja 22. Springy101 x2 23. Ali1 24. Privatepastry 25. Plus about 10+ more..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Mine look like they have been through a Meat Grinder! LOL

11. Likes Sleeklsc liked this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

I tend to wear gloves when I can...

Western Rep.

13. Likes Sleeklsc liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

StreetWires ZN5460 19 7 ft ZN5 Series 4 Channel RCA Audio Interconnect Cable | eBay
    i use these, or the older solid silver version in my truck

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

StreetWires ZN5460 19 7 ft ZN5 Series 4 Channel RCA Audio Interconnect Cable | eBay
    i use these, or the older solid silver version in my truck
    I used to have a set like that awhile back... Straightwires are pricey as hell so I may just try making my own...

Western Rep.

16. Likes audiobaun liked this post
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11