Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Reload Thread: BnR's Silver Serve Build (CRV)

Joe89 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: BnR's Silver Serve Build (CRV)

Quote Originally Posted by Bettr n' Revrse View Post
    Hahaha luckily everything is going to clear the table perfectly but I may do something to it... I did just get a little vice though I wonder if I could do something with that? I was gunna do a power inverter for when I do work out of my car...

If you do work out of your car involving a router you could make a router table to the same dimensions!

But I was thinking more along the lines of a nice wooden table and some place mats, wine glasses, and candle stick holder. You could have a classy dinner date in whichever shopping mall parking lot you choose... Tell her to meet you at the local Target, park with each of your trunks an appropriate distance apart (end to end), and use the tailgates for seating. Your originality will be appreciated by any woman worthwhile

Refs

.....Realm of Excursion.....

MajorPayne TEAM_HAVOC_SPL HexiBase

.....Car Audio Forum.....

Jybfan04 Jando86

2. Likes Bettr n' Revrse liked this post

Bettr n' Revrse is offline I do what I want

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe89 View Post
    If you do work out of your car involving a router you could make a router table to the same dimensions!

But I was thinking more along the lines of a nice wooden table and some place mats, wine glasses, and candle stick holder. You could have a classy dinner date in whichever shopping mall parking lot you choose... Tell her to meet you at the local Target, park with each of your trunks an appropriate distance apart (end to end), and use the tailgates for seating. Your originality will be appreciated by any woman worthwhile
    Fantastic idea... If it wasn't winter I'd do that shit now!

Western Rep.

99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________
    -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100________________ -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100
    -Sub Stage: Sundown SD-2 8's sealed________ -Sub Stage: Looking
    -Mids/Highs: Deciding_____________________ -Mids/Highs: Scan Speak & Blaupunkt
    -Sub Amp: MMATS Hifi 6 channel____________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)
    -Mid Amp: ^^^ 5/6 bridged at 1 ohm_________ -Mid Amp: ^^^

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Here are the pics of the tweets and how I mounted them... I just used the stock swivel mounts, marked the right angle, drilled the holes, and bolted them in... Nothing fancy but it will work for now...

Here they are installed... May have to bring up the angle a bit but they are close...

Western Rep.

99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________
    -Sub Amp: MMATS Hifi 6 channel____________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Had to cut some notches for that mess of wires to run underneath the table to the amp and allow the back seats to lay flat... The The first notches I had to grind down are right next to my buddys thump and then I had to cut a notch in that main brace the table and folding floor pieces mount...

After I got that done I filed the edges down and I used some of the fuel line to keep the wires from getting cut...

Then got to running the wires to the back... I had to keep them flat (again using gorrilla tape) to one side so the spare tire well I cut the holes in a couple pages back would sit flush...

Western Rep.

6. Likes Jes 42 liked this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Looks like in changing speakers already... So does body want some Diamond HEXs?

Western Rep.

audiobaun is offline Premium Member audiobaun is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Looks like in changing speakers already... So does body want some Diamond HEXs?
    What happened there??They didnt sound good for you?Not to say that they may sound better to someonelses ear though..everyone has a difference to different speakers.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by audiobaun View Post
    What happened there??They didnt sound good for you?Not to say that they may sound better to someonelses ear though..everyone has a difference to different speakers.
    Haha actually I haven't even got them in yet... I just got a good offer on something else

Western Rep.

audiobaun is offline Premium Member audiobaun is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Haha actually I haven't even got them in yet... I just got a good offer on something else
    Ohh no kidden??I think guys like us, and a few others, never decide on really settling on any one item..lol,,always changing things up...worse than a woman when it comes to car audio..Never satisfied..lol..though , good things do come to those who wait

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by audiobaun View Post
    Ohh no kidden??I think guys like us, and a few others, never decide on really settling on any one item..lol,,always changing things up...worse than a woman when it comes to car audio..Never satisfied..lol..though , good things do come to those who wait
    I am sure I'd probably like these pretty well since they are good speakers I just got offered some new Italian goodness so these have got to go and I'll have to wait awhile longer... Still gotta finish stuff anyway...

Western Rep.

12. Likes audiobaun liked this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

@subzero ;

Western Rep.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

****! This is going to be a nice clean install. It's not even my project but I'm still stoked to see it. Reading this whole thing gave me a couple good ideas for mine. Keep up the good work.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by militarymisfit View Post
    ****! This is going to be a nice clean install. It's not even my project but I'm still stoked to see it. Reading this whole thing gave me a couple good ideas for mine. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks man, what year is yours? I am going to be finishing it up soon... This build has taken me so much longer then I had planned for one reason or another... Lately I have been dealing with snow every day and below freezing weather plus my buddy and brother are both home on leave since one of them is getting married...

Western Rep.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Havent posted anything on this in awhile so just letting you guys know Im not pulling a LCRX... it will get finished but the weather is terrible around here and I now no longer have a shop to work in... I will now be running the PHD FB competition set for my mids and highs which should be here pretty soon so you will get some nice pics of those! I will try to get what little work I can get done in the house started to keep this going...

Western Rep.

Sleeklsc is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Cut your fingernails you hippie.

Ref's:1. Midwestcustoms 1.5. Desertheat 2. Mjbailey 3. Terryracing86 4. Sickmint79 5. Untouchable11 6. mattj 7. Ssweet96 8. Kool9accord 9.Kristinspapi10. Kmhogan224 11. Alpine3612 -x3- 12. Vectork39 13. Livinlife 14.Chriscivic 15. Violentraptor 16. Ricky616 17. Bassaddictj 18.orioles26 19.Khail19 20. jak3th3snak311 21. Myjaja 22. Springy101 x2 23. Ali1 24. Privatepastry 25. Plus about 10+ more..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Havent posted anything on this in awhile so just letting you guys know Im not pulling a LCRX... it will get finished but the weather is terrible around here and I now no longer have a shop to work in... I will now be running the PHD FB competition set for my mids and highs which should be here pretty soon so you will get some nice pics of those! I will try to get what little work I can get done in the house started to keep this going...
    No rush on getting things done.Weather plays a roll for sure..just take your time, and enjoy it/hate on it..lol Curse at it..LOL..id like to hear how those components sound..Should be very nice!

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast