Man, that is some nice work done on that install.Beautiful.Very Nice
Thanks dude, I'm continuing to make some improvements also. Sorry not many pictures on this build log as of late. I'll be doing some door pods to go under the factory grills in the front doors. What really sapped a lot of time this week was fixing the vinyl on the front of my box. This was my first time doing vinyl and I must have not used enough glue. A couple weeks ago some bubbles started to appear on the front of the box. What I ended up doing was removing one of the woofers and using a heat gun just a little bit to soften the glue and then I pulled the vinyl up so that I could get to those bubbled areas and I was able to reach them with rubber cement and paint brush. I also shot some spray glue in there for good measure. It was touch and go but I did finally get those areas to stick down and stay there. Lastly I used the technique of putting weights on top of sponges to hold it down over night. Hopefully that's the last of the bubbles. It was fortunate they appeared in areas that I could get to but it was really a pain.