+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Reload Thread: 2000 Blazer Build

gckless is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Re: 2000 Blazer Build

Definitely following this one man. Just picked up a 99 4-door. What amp you get?

Quote Originally Posted by ducatipaso View Post
    15inch subs can't play fast beats, they take more power and that taxes the vehicles electrical system. You will wake up and "hear" then see the light at the end of the tunnel and it will be 3 10's pounding so hard you wont even open your trunk or turn your system on because you 15's will sound sloppy & weak.
    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    stfu lesbo.why are you worried about me so much? you must want to date me ya little cookie monster but i dont even like sweets. your just a cup full of ice, dirt dead nasty azz ice...without the water.

Dat Build Log: http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/showthread.php?2566-1999-Chevrolet-Blazer&highlight=1999+blazer

treylittlefield is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gckless View Post
    Definitely following this one man. Just picked up a 99 4-door. What amp you get?
    Just 2 ns-1s on 18v for subs 3 125.4s for mids/highs

I-Trader-http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=1860

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by treylittlefield View Post
    Just 2 ns-1s on 18v for subs 3 125.4s for mids/highs

I thought I was doing decent with my 5k and Leviathan III

15inch subs can't play fast beats, they take more power and that taxes the vehicles electrical system. You will wake up and "hear" then see the light at the end of the tunnel and it will be 3 10's pounding so hard you wont even open your trunk or turn your system on because you 15's will sound sloppy & weak.
    stfu lesbo.why are you worried about me so much? you must want to date me ya little cookie monster but i dont even like sweets. your just a cup full of ice, dirt dead nasty azz ice...without the water.

Dat Build Log: http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/showthread.php?2566-1999-Chevrolet-Blazer&highlight=1999+blazer

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

I thought I was doing decent with my 5k and Leviathan III
    What setup you running?

I actually had a modded leviathan. Did 175ishx6 @8 ohms lol it was a powerhouse. Sadly it's gone

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

What setup you running?

I actually had a modded leviathan. Did 175ishx6 @8 ohms lol it was a powerhouse. Sadly it's gone
    Two modded 3hp 1.8kWRMS 15's built by Zeuslicious on a DC 5.0k, gonna snag a Levi III to power a set of Vifa NE25VTS-04's and Exodus Anarchy's. The Anarchy's are 8ohm, so bridging the Levi to make a 4 channel for big power on the Anarchy's.

Where did you get it modded? That's a LOT of power o.0

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Two modded 3hp 1.8kWRMS 15's built by Zeuslicious on a DC 5.0k, gonna snag a Levi III to power a set of Vifa NE25VTS-04's and Exodus Anarchy's. The Anarchy's are 8ohm, so bridging the Levi to make a 4 channel for big power on the Anarchy's.

Where did you get it modded? That's a LOT of power o.0
    Very nice setup. I bet that front stage is gonna sound **** good. Always wanted to try those mids out.

Mr mantz himself did the mod. Can only run the amp 8ohms bridged or 4 ohm stereo. No lower.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Very nice setup. I bet that front stage is gonna sound **** good. Always wanted to try those mids out.

Mr mantz himself did the mod. Can only run the amp 8ohms bridged or 4 ohm stereo. No lower.

I'm hoping for good things for my build. Gonna have to put a lot of work in on the install. Gonna tune the subs pretty low, hopefully will be pretty loud with a pull towards SQ. Gonna be a sloooow build though. I think a stock Levi is going to work perfect in my build, but I'll keep the modding option in mind for later. Thanks!

Looking forward to seeing your build come together more too!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

I'm hoping for good things for my build. Gonna have to put a lot of work in on the install. Gonna tune the subs pretty low, hopefully will be pretty loud with a pull towards SQ. Gonna be a sloooow build though. I think a stock Levi is going to work perfect in my build, but I'll keep the modding option in mind for later. Thanks!

Looking forward to seeing your build come together more too!
    im gonna have interchangeable ports so i can do good on the meter AND tune low to my liking

thanks man, do you have a build log?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

im gonna have interchangeable ports so i can do good on the meter AND tune low to my liking

thanks man, do you have a build log?
    Gonna do an octo?

I don't yet, barely have half the equipment right now. Won't really get into the build until a couple months from now.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Gonna do an octo?

I don't yet, barely have half the equipment right now. Won't really get into the build until a couple months from now.
    a single 8 and 10in aero ports. 8 for daily, 10 for comps.

im in the same boat. lots of stuff ordered, but still gotta order batts,alts, and subs lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

a single 8 and 10in aero ports. 8 for daily, 10 for comps.

im in the same boat. lots of stuff ordered, but still gotta order batts,alts, and subs lol
    Sounds good. How many/what size alts you going to be running, and where are you getting a bracket? Or are you going to give up A/C?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Sounds good. How many/what size alts you going to be running, and where are you getting a bracket? Or are you going to give up A/C?
    Quad alts with a/c

Gonna do 3 300-370 18v alts and probably the stock alt for vehicle. All amps will run on 18v. Gonna go with Tenney or mechman more than likely

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Quad alts with a/c

Gonna do 3 300-370 18v alts and probably the stock alt for vehicle. All amps will run on 18v. Gonna go with Tenney or mechman more than likely
    Wow

I'm still deciding between the stock plus a DC 270XP, or a single 370XP. Thinkin the single is the way to go.

What do those 125.4's do on 18V? Surprised they can handle that to be honest.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Wow

I'm still deciding between the stock plus a DC 270XP, or a single 370XP. Thinkin the single is the way to go.

What do those 125.4's do on 18V? Surprised they can handle that to be honest.
    Gotta have power to make power

Why not run stock and 370? Only difference is the price for the bracket. Send me a pm about it. I could help ya out.

They do around 30% more power. I'd say easily 150x4@4. Jacob built these amps for the 18v guys. No really 18v mids and highs amps.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

This will be what my front end looks like, minus the smoked headlights and turn signals

I pulled the oem grille and am taking it and the rest of the parts to get painted tomorrow. Also ordered my hids for the fogs. Plan on picking up tires this week for the wheels. Then the audio will begin. Thinking of doing 4'super cheap 12s on either one of my 125.4s or pick up a cheap amp too. Something to see if I'm gonna like the box design I have planned.

Grille I picked up off eBay to get me by while the other is painted. Also plan on painting the rings around my headlights myself if all goes well

Was wanting to do an overhead console, for actual use or to have a place to put a voltmeter. Gonna look for a place to make a switch panel also for some things

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast