+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Results 211 to 224 of 224

Reload Thread: 2000 Blazer Build

  1. #211
    treylittlefield's Avatar
    treylittlefield is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sand Rock, AL
    Posts
    1,423
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

    Re: 2000 Blazer Build

    Quote Originally Posted by gckless View Post
    I don't wanna guess, but I'd like to know!
    Well the 125.4s didn't like 17.1v(batt resting voltage). Talked to a few people and found out that the first run of these amps had the wrong resistor in the protection circuit, causing them to protect on anything higher than 16v. I have 3 of these amps lol so I gotta send all three back in exchange for 3 with the right resistor. Kinda *****, but part if it I guess. Just gotta wait till I get them back before I can install my subs.



    I-Trader-http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=1860




  2. #212
    treylittlefield's Avatar
    treylittlefield is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sand Rock, AL
    Posts
    1,423
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

    Re: 2000 Blazer Build

    Finally got it up and playing. Moves a little air and plays low lol these subs are beast and are laughing at the ns-1@.5.

    Box is in. **** was it heavy lol



    We got powwwaaaa



    Little something I'm working on.




    One of the many reasons this build has been slow. I've enjoyed every minute of being a dad and wouldn't change it for the world.



    Voltage is pretty steady when driving. Not dropping below 18v with just a single alt. the little half side windows on the side rattle like crazy, and surprisingly enough the roof is moving a good bit lol

    Gotta get a new radio. The one I have now the display cuts off when the bass hits. Has to do with the way I have it mounted. Gonna order one that doesn't flip down. Likely the kenwood kiv-701.



    I-Trader-http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=1860

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dallas, Tx/Ada, Ok
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

    Re: 2000 Blazer Build

    Quote Originally Posted by treylittlefield View Post
    Finally got it up and playing. Moves a little air and plays low lol these subs are beast and are laughing at the ns-1@.5.

    Box is in. **** was it heavy lol



    We got powwwaaaa



    Little something I'm working on.




    One of the many reasons this build has been slow. I've enjoyed every minute of being a dad and wouldn't change it for the world.



    Voltage is pretty steady when driving. Not dropping below 18v with just a single alt. the little half side windows on the side rattle like crazy, and surprisingly enough the roof is moving a good bit lol

    Gotta get a new radio. The one I have now the display cuts off when the bass hits. Has to do with the way I have it mounted. Gonna order one that doesn't flip down. Likely the kenwood kiv-701.
    Sheit, looks great man.. But just so you know, all kenwoods do that. My 994 did it, my girlfriends 993 did it, and so did my friends 996. I'd get something other than kenwood, they are great units but they can't hold up to the bass, atleast not any that I've had personal experience with




  4. #214
    gckless's Avatar
    gckless is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    4,123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

    Re: 2000 Blazer Build

    Lookin good. You're welcome for the idea



    Quote Originally Posted by ducatipaso View Post
    15inch subs can't play fast beats, they take more power and that taxes the vehicles electrical system. You will wake up and "hear" then see the light at the end of the tunnel and it will be 3 10's pounding so hard you wont even open your trunk or turn your system on because you 15's will sound sloppy & weak.
    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    stfu lesbo.why are you worried about me so much? you must want to date me ya little cookie monster but i dont even like sweets. your just a cup full of ice, dirt dead nasty azz ice...without the water.

    Dat Build Log: http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/showthread.php?2566-1999-Chevrolet-Blazer&highlight=1999+blazer

  5. Thanks treylittlefield thanked for this post
  6. #215
    phemps's Avatar
    phemps is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2000 Blazer Build

    Looks good man. With that much power i would suggest doing ground runs to the front as opposed to frame rail ground, but thats just me





    Refs: Rio, DbzArson, goodstuff, Worstenemy453


    Quote Originally Posted by Altec View Post
    Then obviously I am asking the wrong person, because you don't know how to hook up subs if they sounded like "****". Maybe learn your ohms and your diagrams before you call something ****. Learn to make boxes to specs and use the right wires and its called dynomat. Then maybe your car wouldn't of sounded like ****, yeah?

  7. #216
    phemps's Avatar
    phemps is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2000 Blazer Build

    Looks good man. With that much power i would suggest doing ground runs to the front as opposed to frame rail ground, but thats just me





    Refs: Rio, DbzArson, goodstuff, Worstenemy453


    Quote Originally Posted by Altec View Post
    Then obviously I am asking the wrong person, because you don't know how to hook up subs if they sounded like "****". Maybe learn your ohms and your diagrams before you call something ****. Learn to make boxes to specs and use the right wires and its called dynomat. Then maybe your car wouldn't of sounded like ****, yeah?

  8. #217
    treylittlefield's Avatar
    treylittlefield is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sand Rock, AL
    Posts
    1,423
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

    Re: 2000 Blazer Build

    Quote Originally Posted by phemps View Post
    Looks good man. With that much power i would suggest doing ground runs to the front as opposed to frame rail ground, but thats just me
    Meh, did my truck the same way, and have never ha a voltage issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by gckless View Post
    Lookin good. You're welcome for the idea
    Haha thanks man. It's a great location that's for sure. Gonna add some switches where the coin holder is.

    Quote Originally Posted by 04murdalanche View Post
    Sheit, looks great man.. But just so you know, all kenwoods do that. My 994 did it, my girlfriends 993 did it, and so did my friends 996. I'd get something other than kenwood, they are great units but they can't hold up to the bass, atleast not any that I've had personal experience with
    Well the one I plan on getting, isn't a detachable face lol so I shouldn't have a problem out of it.



    I-Trader-http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=1860

  9. #218
    treylittlefield's Avatar
    treylittlefield is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sand Rock, AL
    Posts
    1,423
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

    Re: 2000 Blazer Build




    I-Trader-http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=1860

  10. #219
    black05alti's Avatar
    black05alti is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: 2000 Blazer Build

    Damn son




  11. #220
    treylittlefield's Avatar
    treylittlefield is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sand Rock, AL
    Posts
    1,423
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

    Re: 2000 Blazer Build

    Quote Originally Posted by black05alti View Post
    Damn son
    I was rather surprised the glass moved that much lol



    I-Trader-http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=1860

  12. #221
    treylittlefield's Avatar
    treylittlefield is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sand Rock, AL
    Posts
    1,423
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

    Re: 2000 Blazer Build

    old with the old







    in with the new






    I-Trader-http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=1860

  13. #222
    Staynlean's Avatar
    Staynlean is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    338
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2000 Blazer Build

    Sweet sweet build, I love powerful builds. Grats sir with the baby, got 1 myself and she has helped me turn more than a few screws in my truck over the past year or so. So great seeing them grow up!




  14. #223
    quakerroatmeal's Avatar
    quakerroatmeal is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,429
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2000 Blazer Build

    I saw you post a lot of stuff fs on caco. You parting out the system now? Why? It literally just finished




  15. #224
    treylittlefield's Avatar
    treylittlefield is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sand Rock, AL
    Posts
    1,423
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

    Re: 2000 Blazer Build

    Quote Originally Posted by quakerroatmeal View Post
    I saw you post a lot of stuff fs on caco. You parting out the system now? Why? It literally just finished
    Sadly yes. Found a house and toys have to go. I hate it, but **** happens



    I-Trader-http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=1860

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Similar Threads

  1. feeler.... 2000 blazer all hooked up FS
    By bobo244 in forum Miscellaneous Classifieds
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 07:06 PM
  2. stock hu 2000 blazer
    By jtomsic in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-24-2004, 07:38 PM
  3. 0/1 ga wire in my 2000 Blazer
    By smullen in forum Wiring, Electrical and Installation Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-05-2003, 05:40 PM
  4. Mods for 2000 blazer vs. mods for 1996 non diesl yukon
    By Geminidj2000 in forum Car Interior/Exterior Enhancements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2003, 11:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum