Here is my first real build. Took a lot of prep work and research. Mostly satisfied with the visual results so far. Haven't set gains yet, need to do that tomorrow. Right now they are only 1/4 of the way up, and the sub I have not really turned up that far.
Work wasn't too bad, but there were a few things I missed. I installed the baffle upside down. If you look close you will see the sub is off center. I also forgot to stain the top and bottom of the inside of the port.
Oh, lol, almost forgot. I had to redo the speaker connections. The first time I did it, I got everything done, turned it all on, and the head unit was going into protect mode. I was like ****, I know I didn't connect anything backwards. So a quick Google search revealed how much of an idiot I am. I dove back in behind the head unit, and turns out I wired the 9 conductor speedwire from the 4 channel amp to the head unit, instead of to the speakers lol. So had to redo those, luckily I had spare butt connectors.
Besides that, I think it turned out alright. I wanted to try to stain it, as I don't see that alot. Plus I figured if it didn't turn out well I could go back and carpet it. I probably won't be doing that again though. Too much work. Carpet is so much easier.
Some pictures are attached.