Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Reload Thread: Going all JL AUDIO again.

Fi_
    Fi_ is offline King of Diamonds

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Re: Going all JL AUDIO again.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock79 View Post
    Well I didn't want to add an amp or anything to my 2012 Edge but that plan fell through. I ordered up a pair of JL C5 650 for the front doors, C2 5x7 for the rear doors and the JL 900/5 HD amp to run it all. I might add the stealth box in the future. My goal was not SPL but more for SQ. Not 100% sure how this will all sound. Im gonna wire everything up for the sub while I have the car apart, that way if I do add the stealthbox it will be mostly just a plug and play. Keeping the stock HU as it has the Sync and touchscreen. I looked at the ID CTX and figured it is old technology and I passed. Everything should be here thursday or friday.
    Let me know how you like those C5 650's I was looking at getting 4 pairs of those for my Trailblazer.

disturbed471985 is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

It's hard to be a better company when the company no longer exist. I heard some ID's yesterday and was not impressed. Sounded like muffled noise. Granted the kid might not have had the crossover right but still not impressed. He had them on an alpine pdx fx6.

Hmm maybe learn why the company did kinda go under before u run ur mouth. Has not a thing to do with ID products not being good.. Go find out why and then you can be informed about the stuff you say... Run JL idc but dnt ever say they are the end of all ends cause I could name a dozen other companys that would butt hump JL right out the parking lot. Glad u got a good price thats the only good thing..

RIP Maynard "My heart"

HU - Eclipse CD7000
    Front Stage - 5 Silver flute 6.5's - 6 Seas Prestige tweets Soon to be FS
    Front Stage amp - DB Drive A7 125.4 For Sale In amp section
    Subwoofer - 3 Skar VVX 10's & 2 TRF Blacks For Sale in Sub Section
    Subwoofer Amp - 2 - Skar SK-2500's & Sundown 5k & 2 Nendo bc2000's For Sale in Amp section
    Box - 4.25cf tuned to 30hz using a 6" internal aero 15" long.. Free
    Wiring - Knukonceptz everything, Big 3, Sprinter S12V370F & HC1800 Soon to be all FS

Fi_
    Fi_ is offline King of Diamonds

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderFighter View Post
    Well if he wants real SQ he could go to MUCH better speakers over all.
    For what they cost I have heard from a ton of big timers like Richard Mallard and a few others that the C2's are incredible... I've heard a pair myself and for the price I don't think they can be beat.

Bettr n' Revrse is offline I do what I want

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Gay

Western Rep.

99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________
    -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100________________ -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100
    -Sub Stage: Sundown SD-2 8's sealed________ -Sub Stage: Looking
    -Mids/Highs: Deciding_____________________ -Mids/Highs: Scan Speak & Blaupunkt
    -Sub Amp: MMATS Hifi 6 channel____________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)
    -Mid Amp: ^^^ 5/6 bridged at 1 ohm_________ -Mid Amp: ^^^

Brock79 is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by skylineTT View Post
    Lol, I know people who have been "running systems" for 30 years and still don't get it. It seems that you are nuthugging because you keep talking about how much better JL's equipment is than other products that are clearly better. I get ID direct at cost, as well as all of the other crap you're looking at so I would have a LOT of options in that price range. Are you not able to get other stuff at cost, or is it only the JL stuff that he can't sell?
    You are clearly a MORON that can not comprehend what you read. The only speaker I talked about besides the JL's were the ID's NO other speaker was ever mentioned in comparison. Stop nuthuggin my D@$% and get off of it.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I should have everything in on Saturday. Delivery is for tomorrow, should only take me a few hours to do. I already have the car taken apart ready to go.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bettr n' Revrse View Post
    Gay
    WOW your vocabulary is very expansive. Did you hurt your brain on that one?

8. Dislikes Bettr n' Revrse disliked this post
    DDtC is online now High Output SQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

You are clearly a MORON that can not comprehend what you read. The only speaker I talked about besides the JL's were the ID's NO other speaker was ever mentioned in comparison. Stop nuthuggin my D@$% and get off of it.
    Who is the Moron? That guy or the one that keep saying ID is out of business when they cleary are not? That would be you sir. People are hating you more then your equipment choice, your a tool that cant even say he was wrong... You have been proven wrong twice now and you still keep saying the same **** thing.

• 2010 Scion tC
    • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
    • JL 450/4v2 Active (Mid range, tweeters) JL 300/2v2 (Mid bass) DD M4(Subs)
    • Hertz HV 165XL
    • Hertz HT28
    • JL ZR800
    • 2 x DD 9512i
    • Singer 300 amp 15.1v bypass, 3 XS D3400s
    • Viper 5701 with Smart Start

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DCtC View Post
    Who is the Moron? That guy or the one that keep saying ID is out of business when they cleary are not? That would be you sir. People are hating you more then your equipment choice, your a tool that cant even say he was wrong... You have been proven wrong twice now and you still keep saying the same **** thing.
    Hate all you want, ID IS OUT OF BUSINESS. Think what you want but it is a known FACT they NO longer EXIST. A company bought the ID name, and it is now under a new name, but ID no longer EXIST.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Hate all you want, ID IS OUT OF BUSINESS. Think what you want but it is a known FACT they NO longer EXIST. A company bought the ID name, and it is now under a new name, but ID no longer EXIST.
    Yep, you sir have just proved my point. You are the moron.

• 2010 Scion tC
    • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
    • Hertz HV 165XL
    • Hertz HT28
    • JL ZR800
    • 2 x DD 9512i

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by disturbed471985 View Post
    Hmm maybe learn why the company did kinda go under before u run ur mouth. Has not a thing to do with ID products not being good.. Go find out why and then you can be informed about the stuff you say... Run JL idc but dnt ever say they are the end of all ends cause I could name a dozen other companys that would butt hump JL right out the parking lot. Glad u got a good price thats the only good thing..
    Yet another guy who doesn't understand what he reads. Show me where I said JL's are the best speakers "end of all ends", I bet you can't because I never said that. You know it's a good thing this isn't something in court because the lawyers would rip you guys apart, He said this and he said that. You guys keep telling me im saying all this stuff but yet it isn't written anywhere on here, where is it? I want to see it! People are so ignorant today. And yes ID IS OUT OF BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN BEING BOUGHT OUT AND BEING IN BUSINESS. You get bought out for your name and then the new company says yea we sell the ID speaker but under this name now, and 2 years later they change the speaker to make it more cost effective. Now it is no longer the same speaker thus putting and end to ID as you know it and leading to them being out of business.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Yet another guy who doesn't understand what he reads. Show me where I said JL's are the best speakers "end of all ends", I bet you can't because I never said that. You know it's a good thing this isn't something in court because the lawyers would rip you guys apart, He said this and he said that. You guys keep telling me im saying all this stuff but yet it isn't written anywhere on here, where is it? I want to see it! People are so ignorant today. And yes ID IS OUT OF BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN BEING BOUGHT OUT AND BEING IN BUSINESS. You get bought out for your name and then the new company says yea we sell the ID speaker but under this name now, and 2 years later they change the speaker to make it more cost effective. Now it is no longer the same speaker thus putting and end to ID as you know it and leading to them being out of business.
    Did you read what WhiteDragon posted about ID? Thats the truth. Eric left not the entire ownership.

• 2010 Scion tC
    • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
    • Hertz HV 165XL
    • Hertz HT28
    • JL ZR800
    • 2 x DD 9512i

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DCtC View Post
    Yep, you sir have just proved my point. You are the moron.
    You are the MORON, do you understand what it means when a business buys out another business? It means they buy it out for the name and then they change the product to be more cost effective to make more money. Thus ending the ID line as you know it and ending the ID line all together. So YES THEY ARE OUT OF BUSINESS.

skylineTT is offline bass=sekz

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Lol, all of the other crap you mentioned were the JL products that you own and asked about. I get all of it at cost. You're such an idiot. It baffles me that you keep trying to insult me when you display mental retardation in almost every post. I guess stupid people are too stupid to realize that they are stupid. Just leave the forums. Clearly I'm not the one having trouble with comprehension.

Refs: Dipitydoo, appollyon, bad95gt, revrider1, jwh1598, ampjunkielikeme, deathpenalty18, ssackett, snoopysnooper, corey0928, SPLAudio, Clifff150, CL1CKCLACK, ShawnT, West + more

Bettr n' Revrse is offline I do what I want

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

WOW your vocabulary is very expansive. Did you hurt your brain on that one?
    Who are you now?

Western Rep.

99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________
    -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100________________ -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100
    -Sub Stage: Sundown SD-2 8's sealed________ -Sub Stage: Looking
    -Mids/Highs: Deciding_____________________ -Mids/Highs: Scan Speak & Blaupunkt
    -Sub Amp: MMATS Hifi 6 channel____________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)
    -Mid Amp: ^^^ 5/6 bridged at 1 ohm_________ -Mid Amp: ^^^

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast