Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Reload Thread: Going all JL AUDIO again.

DDtC is offline High Output SQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Re: Going all JL AUDIO again.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock79 View Post
    My car my money my decision. That means everything. ID is out if business that should be enough said. If they were as good as you think they are they would still be around. Isn't that enough said? You have no credibility with me at all. So why do you run hertz and not ID's?
    Im not saying ID is better, I dont care. I want to know what you think is the new tech.. You seem to keep saying that but have backed it up with nothing. Oh and just for your knowledge, ID is not out of business. I figured someone with your keen knowledge would know that.

• 2010 Scion tC
    • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
    • JL 450/4v2 Active (Mid range, tweeters) JL 300/2v2 (Mid bass) DD M4(Subs)
    • Hertz HV 165XL
    • Hertz HT28
    • JL ZR800
    • 2 x DD 9512i
    • Singer 300 amp 15.1v bypass, 3 XS D3400s
    • Viper 5701 with Smart Start

2. Likes JoshC liked this post

JoshC is offline The Taco MASTA

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Shoulda went CDT, although the 900/5 although expensive(but u got discount) is a SUPER nice amp. Ide love to run one in the girls truck

Pioneer DEH-P9400BH-CDT HD61s-Kenwood&AQ-Obsidian 12
    Doors covered inside and out in AT 60mill

Sold to: akheathen, audiobaun----Traded with: Mylows10-------Bought from: fasfocus00, Ram_Designs, Mylows10, power-fanatic07, Argento

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JoshC View Post
    Shoulda went CDT, although the 900/5 although expensive(but u got discount) is a SUPER nice amp. Ide love to run one in the girls truck
    I wouldnt say he made the wrong choice if the money was right for what he thinks he wants. He just seems like the stereotypical JL fanboy, he only knows what his local salesman has told him.

• 2010 Scion tC
    • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
    • Hertz HV 165XL
    • Hertz HT28
    • JL ZR800
    • 2 x DD 9512i

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DCtC View Post
    I wouldnt say he made the wrong choice if the money was right for what he thinks he wants. He just seems like the stereotypical JL fanboy, he only knows what his local salesman has told him.
    Yea but i like my CDTs more then any set ive ever heard and ive heard several JL sets. Although my tweets are a tad bright for me, but i just dial em back

Sold to: akheathen, audiobaun----Traded with: Mylows10-------Bought from: fasfocus00, Ram_Designs, Mylows10, power-fanatic07, Argento

Brock79 is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DCtC View Post
    JL fanboy NOT. I have heard a few other sets and I have owned other brands before as well. But put it this way I spent under 500 for everything Im getting. For that price there is nothing else avalible in that range that is even comparable. I could have went with the new Type R's for the same price as well. I just like the way the C5's sounded. I was gonna go with the PDX amp as well the V9 but it is just a little bit longer than the JL amp and won't fit behind the panel I want to hide it under. I have never owned a JL amp prior to this. Always had Alpine PDX, Rockford and Phoinex Gold when they were still american made. If you want to know the difference in Tech go look it up. Also ID is out of business. That company no longer exists and if you think it does you are WRONG. And get back to the topic of my thread or get off my thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

JL fanboy NOT. I have heard a few other sets and I have owned other brands before as well. But put it this way I spent under 500 for everything Im getting. For that price there is nothing else avalible in that range that is even comparable. I could have went with the new Type R's for the same price as well. I just like the way the C5's sounded. I was gonna go with the PDX amp as well the V9 but it is just a little bit longer than the JL amp and won't fit behind the panel I want to hide it under. I have never owned a JL amp prior to this. Always had Alpine PDX, Rockford and Phoinex Gold when they were still american made. If you want to know the difference in Tech go look it up. Also ID is out of business. That company no longer exists and if you think it does you are WRONG. And get back to the topic of my thread or get off my thread.
    I looked it up. Its the same **** everyother reference speaker has in it with a new JL funny name. If there is something I'm missing please educate me, I'm always open. And ID isnt out of business they have swapped ownership. They where bought by powerbass. PB hasnt messed with enough to screw them up yet. Imagedynamicusa.net - Deliver the absolute finest in musical reproduction

• 2010 Scion tC
    • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
    • Hertz HV 165XL
    • Hertz HT28
    • JL ZR800
    • 2 x DD 9512i

skylineTT is offline bass=sekz

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I think all of the hostility is spawned because this guy comes here and tries to feed us a load of crap that we all know is untrue. If he's happy, then fine, but don't come around here with all that "JL is new technology" crap. That is why the w7 has only changed colors since it's debut forever ago. Go ahead and do as you please, be happy with your choices, and stfu.

Refs: Dipitydoo, appollyon, bad95gt, revrider1, jwh1598, ampjunkielikeme, deathpenalty18, ssackett, snoopysnooper, corey0928, SPLAudio, Clifff150, CL1CKCLACK, ShawnT, West + more

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Get off my thread and stfu if you dont have anything productive to add. Yea ID is out of business and the speakers are almost 20 years old so yea something 10 years old would be newer in comparison. You really arent that bright at all.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by skylineTT View Post
    I think all of the hostility is spawned because this guy comes here and tries to feed us a load of crap that we all know is untrue. If he's happy, then fine, but don't come around here with all that "JL is new technology" crap. That is why the w7 has only changed colors since it's debut forever ago. Go ahead and do as you please, be happy with your choices, and stfu.
    The hostility was aimed at me first. So think what you want but if you were to read the entire thread you would have known that. Obviously you didnt read it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Get off my thread and stfu if you dont have anything productive to add. Yea ID is out of business and the speakers are almost 20 years old so yea something 10 years old would be newer in comparison. You really arent that bright at all.
    Do you see the website I linked? It looks to still be in business. Are you this much of a dip $hit? Or are you just stupid?

Now there is hostility cause you can not answer a simple question about what you think you know.. And you keep saying stuff that is just BS. First Denon now ID

• 2010 Scion tC
    • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
    • Hertz HV 165XL
    • Hertz HT28
    • JL ZR800
    • 2 x DD 9512i

Beerdrnkr is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I would've went with Morels personally. JL's components are the only thing they make that I really don't like. Focal would've been a little better too, although I'm not that big of a fan of their stuff either.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

The hostility was aimed at me first. So think what you want but if you were to read the entire thread you would have known that. Obviously you didnt read it.

Duh the hostility was aimed at you, retard. You're the person who I am talking about. You came around here with JL's nutsack tightly wrapped around your neck, trying to tell reputable and knowledgable members that JL is new technology compared to other speakers. They might be a newer line, but the tech hasn't changed. You think I'm not bright? You can't accurately comprehend the accusations toward you and make a convincing or even critically thought response. Did JL list on their brochure that ID is out of business too?

Refs: Dipitydoo, appollyon, bad95gt, revrider1, jwh1598, ampjunkielikeme, deathpenalty18, ssackett, snoopysnooper, corey0928, SPLAudio, Clifff150, CL1CKCLACK, ShawnT, West + more

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

hahahaha this dudes in way over his head

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JoshC View Post
    hahahaha this dudes in way over his head

n00bz these days.

wenn_du_weinst is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

JL is better then what 1/2 this forum runs, and better then 90% of peoples front stages. That being said, of course I can get better or sound better, but if you like the logo on the cone go for it.

I am protesting Skar by giving them added exposure in my signature.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast