Closed Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 217

Reload Thread: danger ranger build

  1. #91
    DDtC's Avatar
    DDtC is offline Go cheap you get cheap



    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Va Beach, Va
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

    Re: danger ranger build

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger View Post
    sorry its not up to your standards? but it does do a hairtrick and Im not even running full power yet... jeez sorry I can t have as nice of a system as you bro.
    It's cool. I can't do one. But you said it can do hair tricks and if that vid shows anything it shows it's nowhere close to doing a hair trick.



    • 2010 Scion tC
    • Alpine CDA-117
    • JL 450/4v2 Active (Mid range, tweeters) JL 300/2v2 (Mid bass) DC 5K(Subs)
    • Hertz HV 165XL
    • Hertz HT28
    • JL ZR800
    • 2 x DD 9512i
    • Singer 300 amp 15.1v bypass, 3 XS D3400s
    • DD M4a and XS D3100 coming soon
    • Viper 5701 with Smart Start




  2. #92
    RangerDangerV2's Avatar
    RangerDangerV2 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    st cloud MN
    Posts
    4,860
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

    Re: danger ranger build

    Quote Originally Posted by DCtC View Post
    It's cool. I can't do one. But you said it can do hair tricks and if that vid shows anything it shows it's nowhere close to doing a hair trick.
    yes because videos taken with phones show everything. when my alt comes in a week and a half and my sub starts to move more than a 1/2"... ill get back to you.



    1999 Tahoe
    2 sa12s
    4th order
    145.18 @33z... with less than 500 watts!

  3. #93
    DDtC's Avatar
    DDtC is offline Go cheap you get cheap



    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Va Beach, Va
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

    Re: danger ranger build

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger View Post
    yes because videos taken with phones show everything. when my alt comes in a week and a half and my sub starts to move more than a 1/2"... ill get back to you.
    It shows it's not close to a hair trick. That shirt would be stepping out the windows. Even going full power it's not going to add that much. It will help but its not going to do what your thinking.



    • 2010 Scion tC
    • Alpine CDA-117
    • JL 450/4v2 Active (Mid range, tweeters) JL 300/2v2 (Mid bass) DC 5K(Subs)
    • Hertz HV 165XL
    • Hertz HT28
    • JL ZR800
    • 2 x DD 9512i
    • Singer 300 amp 15.1v bypass, 3 XS D3400s
    • DD M4a and XS D3100 coming soon
    • Viper 5701 with Smart Start

  4. #94
    RangerDangerV2's Avatar
    RangerDangerV2 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    st cloud MN
    Posts
    4,860
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

    Re: danger ranger build

    Quote Originally Posted by DCtC View Post
    It shows it's not close to a hair trick. That shirt would be stepping out the windows. Even going full power it's not going to add that much. It will help but its not going to do what your thinking.
    did I also mention that that was with both windows open...



    1999 Tahoe
    2 sa12s
    4th order
    145.18 @33z... with less than 500 watts!

  5. #95
    DDtC's Avatar
    DDtC is offline Go cheap you get cheap



    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Va Beach, Va
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

    Re: danger ranger build

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger View Post
    did I also mention that that was with both windows open...
    Ok...



    • 2010 Scion tC
    • Alpine CDA-117
    • JL 450/4v2 Active (Mid range, tweeters) JL 300/2v2 (Mid bass) DC 5K(Subs)
    • Hertz HV 165XL
    • Hertz HT28
    • JL ZR800
    • 2 x DD 9512i
    • Singer 300 amp 15.1v bypass, 3 XS D3400s
    • DD M4a and XS D3100 coming soon
    • Viper 5701 with Smart Start

  6. #96
    RangerDangerV2's Avatar
    RangerDangerV2 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    st cloud MN
    Posts
    4,860
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

    Re: danger ranger build

    Quote Originally Posted by DCtC View Post
    Ok...
    you are obviously to simple to understand. pressure builds up on the side that the window is closed up on... that pressure is forced out of the open window resulting in almost twice as much airflow out the open window. when the two windows are open the pressure is released equally out of the two.



    1999 Tahoe
    2 sa12s
    4th order
    145.18 @33z... with less than 500 watts!

  7. #97
    DDtC's Avatar
    DDtC is offline Go cheap you get cheap



    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Va Beach, Va
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

    Re: danger ranger build

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger View Post
    you are obviously to simple to understand. pressure builds up on the side that the window is closed up on... that pressure is forced out of the open window resulting in almost twice as much airflow out the open window. when the two windows are open the pressure is released equally out of the two.
    Listen man. My old setup would not even think about moving hair. But with both windows done it would move a shirt more then that. I'll see if I can find the vid



    • 2010 Scion tC
    • Alpine CDA-117
    • JL 450/4v2 Active (Mid range, tweeters) JL 300/2v2 (Mid bass) DC 5K(Subs)
    • Hertz HV 165XL
    • Hertz HT28
    • JL ZR800
    • 2 x DD 9512i
    • Singer 300 amp 15.1v bypass, 3 XS D3400s
    • DD M4a and XS D3100 coming soon
    • Viper 5701 with Smart Start

  8. #98
    RangerDangerV2's Avatar
    RangerDangerV2 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    st cloud MN
    Posts
    4,860
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

    Re: danger ranger build

    Quote Originally Posted by DCtC View Post
    Listen man. My old setup would not even think about moving hair. But with both windows done it would move a shirt more then that. I'll see if I can find the vid
    no, you listen, this is my system and my vehicle, you cannot even say anything because you have never heard or felt it. I am the only person who truly knows what it is capable of. and I know that it can move hair, not very much right now but like I said I am not even close to full power of full excursion. and that shirt was moving 3 or four inches, just watch the name josh and you will see what I am talking about.



    1999 Tahoe
    2 sa12s
    4th order
    145.18 @33z... with less than 500 watts!

  9. #99
    DDtC's Avatar
    DDtC is offline Go cheap you get cheap



    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Va Beach, Va
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

    Re: danger ranger build




    • 2010 Scion tC
    • Alpine CDA-117
    • JL 450/4v2 Active (Mid range, tweeters) JL 300/2v2 (Mid bass) DC 5K(Subs)
    • Hertz HV 165XL
    • Hertz HT28
    • JL ZR800
    • 2 x DD 9512i
    • Singer 300 amp 15.1v bypass, 3 XS D3400s
    • DD M4a and XS D3100 coming soon
    • Viper 5701 with Smart Start

  10. #100
    kushy_dreams's Avatar
    kushy_dreams is offline The resident hippie



    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    twenty past four
    Posts
    4,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

    Re: danger ranger build

    Thats about what my system does to a shirt and mine meters in the low 40s on music or tones. Very impressive low end extension if the enclosure is indeed tuned to 40hz, though your claimed steep roll off above 40 seems kind of odd if the tuning is 40.



    13 Dodge Dart Rallye 1.4T


    http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/forum.php<

    BOYCOTT SKAR AUDIO! SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICES SHOULD NEVER BE ENCOURAGED!

  11. #101
    Falcons's Avatar
    Falcons is offline that **** i dont like



    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Albion, New York, United States
    Posts
    5,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

    Re: danger ranger build

    cant we all just get along?



    Things to look forward to:
    (2) 10" or 12" imperium audio designs subs
    set of PHD MF 6.5" comps
    Completely seal off and deaden my doors
    aquire a 2k amp
    aquire a 2 channel amp for front stage

  12. #102
    RangerDangerV2's Avatar
    RangerDangerV2 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    st cloud MN
    Posts
    4,860
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

    Re: danger ranger build

    Quote Originally Posted by kushy_dreams View Post
    Thats about what my system does to a shirt and mine meters in the low 40s on music or tones. Very impressive low end extension if the enclosure is indeed tuned to 40hz, though your claimed steep roll off above 40 seems kind of odd if the tuning is 40.
    sorry that was based off of a goofy song, I played a 50hz tone and it hurt if that means anything...



    1999 Tahoe
    2 sa12s
    4th order
    145.18 @33z... with less than 500 watts!

  13. #103
    DDtC's Avatar
    DDtC is offline Go cheap you get cheap



    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Va Beach, Va
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

    Re: danger ranger build

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger View Post
    no, you listen, this is my system and my vehicle, you cannot even say anything because you have never heard or felt it. I am the only person who truly knows what it is capable of. and I know that it can move hair, not very much right now but like I said I am not even close to full power of full excursion. and that shirt was moving 3 or four inches, just watch the name josh and you will see what I am talking about.
    It's a sweet setup no doubt. But don't say it's doing what it's not to make your dong feel bigger. Trust me, I know what its like to pour everything into something and it not turn out like expected. I'm sure you will get what you want out of it with more time.



    • 2010 Scion tC
    • Alpine CDA-117
    • JL 450/4v2 Active (Mid range, tweeters) JL 300/2v2 (Mid bass) DC 5K(Subs)
    • Hertz HV 165XL
    • Hertz HT28
    • JL ZR800
    • 2 x DD 9512i
    • Singer 300 amp 15.1v bypass, 3 XS D3400s
    • DD M4a and XS D3100 coming soon
    • Viper 5701 with Smart Start

  14. #104
    DDtC's Avatar
    DDtC is offline Go cheap you get cheap



    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Va Beach, Va
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

    Re: danger ranger build

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger View Post
    sorry that was based off of a goofy song, I played a 50hz tone and it hurt if that means anything...
    My tweeters hurt



    • 2010 Scion tC
    • Alpine CDA-117
    • JL 450/4v2 Active (Mid range, tweeters) JL 300/2v2 (Mid bass) DC 5K(Subs)
    • Hertz HV 165XL
    • Hertz HT28
    • JL ZR800
    • 2 x DD 9512i
    • Singer 300 amp 15.1v bypass, 3 XS D3400s
    • DD M4a and XS D3100 coming soon
    • Viper 5701 with Smart Start

  15. #105
    DDtC's Avatar
    DDtC is offline Go cheap you get cheap



    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Va Beach, Va
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

    Re: danger ranger build

    And didn't you say you had tire flex a few days back?



    • 2010 Scion tC
    • Alpine CDA-117
    • JL 450/4v2 Active (Mid range, tweeters) JL 300/2v2 (Mid bass) DC 5K(Subs)
    • Hertz HV 165XL
    • Hertz HT28
    • JL ZR800
    • 2 x DD 9512i
    • Singer 300 amp 15.1v bypass, 3 XS D3400s
    • DD M4a and XS D3100 coming soon
    • Viper 5701 with Smart Start

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 93 Ford Ranger Build Log
    By UCF_Knight24 in forum Car Audio Build Logs - Cars/Trucks/SUVs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 09:19 PM
  2. davidfre21s 2000 ranger build
    By davidfre21 in forum Car Interior/Exterior Enhancements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 08:27 PM
  3. ford ranger build
    By thumpin ranger in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 10:44 PM
  4. 97 Ranger Build Log
    By bunkerking09 in forum Car Audio Build Logs - Cars/Trucks/SUVs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 07:31 PM
  5. 2000 Ford Ranger build log
    By TPABlazer in forum Enclosure Design & Construction Help
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 08:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum