Closed Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 217

Reload Thread: danger ranger build

  1. #196
    Bettr n' Revrse's Avatar
    Bettr n' Revrse is offline I do what I want



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Grand Junction, CO
    Posts
    16,860
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2341 Post(s)

    Re: danger ranger build

    Why are you even attempting a good sound stage when your walling two 18's?




    Western Rep.

    99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________
    -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100________________ -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100
    -Sub Stage: Sundown SD-2 8's sealed________ -Sub Stage: Looking
    -Mids/Highs: Deciding_____________________ -Mids/Highs: Scan Speak & Blaupunkt
    -Sub Amp: MMATS Hifi 6 channel____________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)
    -Mid Amp: ^^^ 5/6 bridged at 1 ohm_________ -Mid Amp: ^^^




  2. #197
    RangerDangerV2's Avatar
    RangerDangerV2 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    st cloud MN
    Posts
    4,869
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2228 Post(s)

    Re: danger ranger build

    so I did the third baffle on the sides, closed up the gaps and what not. now I just need a gallon of resin or so and I can do the front baffles. I know that it looks really really ugly now but when it is done it will be very clean.

    ---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Bettr n' Revrse View Post
    Why are you even attempting a good sound stage when your walling two 18's?
    who said good? I just want one that keeps up.



    1999 Tahoe
    2 sa12s
    4th order
    145.18 @33z... with less than 500 watts!

  3. #198
    Jerhemy's Avatar
    Jerhemy is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    1,843
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    538 Post(s)

    Re: danger ranger build

    moar pics please. can't wait to see the end result



    In the process of being installed:
    (2) DC-Level 3's
    Kicker ZX2500.1
    (2) Kinetik 2400
    Optima YT under the hood
    240amp Mechman alt
    Big Three in 1/0 Monster
    4 Runs Knu KCA 1/0 front to back
    8" Aero by Psychoacoustics
    2008 Volkswagen Jetta S

  4. #199
    kushy_dreams's Avatar
    kushy_dreams is offline The resident hippie



    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    twenty past four
    Posts
    4,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1499 Post(s)

    Re: danger ranger build

    Are you trying to be like LACRX byt starting a build thread, never finishing it while posting insipid pics along the way?



    13 Dodge Dart Rallye 1.4T


    http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/forum.php<

    BOYCOTT SKAR AUDIO! SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICES SHOULD NEVER BE ENCOURAGED!

  5. #200
    RangerDangerV2's Avatar
    RangerDangerV2 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    st cloud MN
    Posts
    4,869
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2228 Post(s)

    Re: danger ranger build

    Quote Originally Posted by kushy_dreams View Post
    Are you trying to be like LACRX byt starting a build thread, never finishing it while posting insipid pics along the way?
    no, just been really busy lately... thus the lack of me being on here. not too much time to work on the wall either. ill try to get more pics when I have some more done but it may be a little while.



    1999 Tahoe
    2 sa12s
    4th order
    145.18 @33z... with less than 500 watts!

  6. #201
    RangerDangerV2's Avatar
    RangerDangerV2 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    st cloud MN
    Posts
    4,869
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2228 Post(s)

    Re: danger ranger build

    halfway there...



    1999 Tahoe
    2 sa12s
    4th order
    145.18 @33z... with less than 500 watts!

  7. #202
    RangerDangerV2's Avatar
    RangerDangerV2 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    st cloud MN
    Posts
    4,869
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2228 Post(s)

    Re: danger ranger build

    flame on.



    1999 Tahoe
    2 sa12s
    4th order
    145.18 @33z... with less than 500 watts!

  8. #203
    PapaGeno21's Avatar
    PapaGeno21 is offline Captain Questions



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Age
    26
    Posts
    551
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    126 Post(s)

    Re: danger ranger build

    That's a big box... **** that's going to pound.




  9. #204
    RangerDangerV2's Avatar
    RangerDangerV2 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    st cloud MN
    Posts
    4,869
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2228 Post(s)

    Re: danger ranger build

    rip the wall out because it was not legal for mwspl. now im working on the enclosure for 4 sa12's. I would give specs but seeing that I'm a competitor now... I must keep my secrets. I will tell you however that it is below the window line and that it is behind the b pillar. excited to see what numbers it will pull sealed up.




  10. #205
    CAT MAN's Avatar
    CAT MAN is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Roanoke,VA
    Posts
    8,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2373 Post(s)

    Re: danger ranger build

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger View Post
    I would give specs but seeing that I'm a competitor now... I must keep my secrets.
    Funny thing is. People that are like you and think they are secrets or dont give out tips are the ones in 2nd place.




  11. #206
    RangerDangerV2's Avatar
    RangerDangerV2 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    st cloud MN
    Posts
    4,869
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2228 Post(s)

    Re: danger ranger build

    Quote Originally Posted by CAT MAN View Post
    Funny thing is. People that are like you and think they are secrets or dont give out tips are the ones in 2nd place.
    it's going to be my first year so I dont really want to give out much yet...




  12. #207
    CAT MAN's Avatar
    CAT MAN is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Roanoke,VA
    Posts
    8,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2373 Post(s)

    Re: danger ranger build

    well i hate to burst your bubble but at that level i dont think you know any "secrets" along with the fact that every car/truck is different no matter what. but have fun!




  13. #208
    RangerDangerV2's Avatar
    RangerDangerV2 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    st cloud MN
    Posts
    4,869
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2228 Post(s)

    Re: danger ranger build

    Quote Originally Posted by CAT MAN View Post
    well i hate to burst your bubble but at that level i dont think you know any "secrets" along with the fact that every car/truck is different no matter what. but have fun!
    you just have no clue tony. like I have said multiple times, you underestimate me quite a bit. You have no clue what I am capable of, who I learn from, or what I know. Heck, how do you even know that my real name is jake?
    and yes I do know some secrets for MY vehicle. and as far as me not posting my specs, that is for my own reason and I do not see how they are important at all. I love how you automatically think that you are the master of all that is woofer. to be honest, you are quite a jerk. and go ahead with the obligatory butthurt and u mad bro posts.




  14. #209
    CAT MAN's Avatar
    CAT MAN is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Roanoke,VA
    Posts
    8,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2373 Post(s)

    Re: danger ranger build

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger View Post
    you just have no clue tony. like I have said multiple times, you underestimate me quite a bit. You have no clue what I am capable of, who I learn from, or what I know. Heck, how do you even know that my real name is jake?
    and yes I do know some secrets for MY vehicle. and as far as me not posting my specs, that is for my own reason and I do not see how they are important at all. I love how you automatically think that you are the master of all that is woofer. to be honest, you are quite a jerk. and go ahead with the obligatory butthurt and u mad bro posts.
    Jake Seifert iirc
    i dont care what you know or think you know. There are no secrets. Ive learned from terry,curtis,marcus,BW,singer,sears,ellis(loudest ranger@32hz), tade i can keep going. And want to know something ironic? all their "secrets" were just the same old things. All im doing is point out the obvious. I can care less what people think of me. You guys thinking you know something someone else doesnt and getting butthurt when they call you out.


    later
    Last edited by CAT MAN; 10-15-2012 at 10:28 PM. Reason: forgot mr fade




  15. #210
    RangerDangerV2's Avatar
    RangerDangerV2 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    st cloud MN
    Posts
    4,869
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2228 Post(s)

    Re: danger ranger build

    Quote Originally Posted by CAT MAN View Post
    Jake Seifert iirc
    i dont care what you know or think you know. There are no secrets. Ive learned from terry,curtis,marcus,BW,singer,sears,ellis(loudest ranger@32hz), tade i can keep going. And want to know something ironic? all their "secrets" were just the same old things. All im doing is point out the obvious. I can care less what people think of me. You guys thinking you know something someone else doesnt and getting butthurt when they call you out.


    later
    too bad anton miller will kill you in any trunk class. because you cant get loud in the trunk at all.




Closed Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 93 Ford Ranger Build Log
    By UCF_Knight24 in forum Car Audio Build Logs - Cars/Trucks/SUVs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 10:19 PM
  2. davidfre21s 2000 ranger build
    By davidfre21 in forum Car Interior/Exterior Enhancements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 09:27 PM
  3. ford ranger build
    By thumpin ranger in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 11:44 PM
  4. 97 Ranger Build Log
    By bunkerking09 in forum Car Audio Build Logs - Cars/Trucks/SUVs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 08:31 PM
  5. 2000 Ford Ranger build log
    By TPABlazer in forum Enclosure Design & Construction Help
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 09:25 PM

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum