Closed Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Reload Thread: danger ranger build

pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Re: danger ranger build

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger View Post
    and I think it is quite hilarious that you automatically think that I dont know any of this... just because Im 17 doesnt mean that I dont know anything.
    I think it is funny you take offense to it. Perhaps you are the best of all and need no help because the planets will simply align for you, I'm sorry I will simply bow out from offering truthful advice that if applied will help you more then posting on this forum will.

On a side note..can we make a betting pool on the numbers he will do? I know what I got my money on. I see a 151-152 on the current power and no more then a 153-154 with his max power...

Those are burps not music.

2. Likes Serpent710 liked this post

wickedwitt is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    I think it is funny you take offense to it. Perhaps you are the best of all and need no help because the planets will simply align for you, I'm sorry I will simply bow out from offering truthful advice that if applied will help you more then posting on this forum will.

On a side note..can we make a betting pool on the numbers he will do? I know what I got my money on. I see a 151-152 on the current power and no more then a 153-154 with his max power...

Those are burps not music.
    I tried joking with the guy earlier in another thread and he jumped all over it. Typical teenager behaviour, seeing everything as a threat. I sure hope this does better than a 151 in such a small cab, but never know.

Stupid Loud.

Serpent710 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wickedwitt View Post
    I tried joking with the guy earlier in another thread and he jumped all over it. Typical teenager behaviour, seeing everything as a threat. I sure hope this does better than a 151 in such a small cab, but never know.
    cant give advice to someone who knows it all lol

Refs: mike11202, Tehgregzor, Twisted_0912, Goindef154, fasfocus00, got_focus?, Boswell59, 2lows10, skateguy92, Worstenemy453, Supergumby5000, gboo559, ryanm923, GetLikeMe, TaylorFade, Dacheatham, pickup1, jerseyboy, TWiZTiD859, Kangaroux, 09civic

Sub: 2 12" Cerwin Vega Vmax
    Comps: Boston
    Enclosure: Birch Bitch
    Amp: JBL Crown BPx1100.1
    H/U: Pioneer Premier FH-p800bt
    Wiring: Stinger HPM

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Small cabs can make walls difficult to work with some times. Not only that but he is limited in volume as well and mounting area for subs/port so it would be interesting to see how the design comes out and what all they do for the wall in general. I hope for his ego sake he is louder, but unless he has a supper secret friend that builds word record trucks building it I don't see it happening. Maybe after a few rebuilds or so..... geting past that low 150 mark is a pita for some people..getting past 155 is even worse for almost everyone.

This kid had a thread before that was just ripped apart for his words and claims and ever since then he has been a typical kid. Not sure what else to say really.

There is a reason that not everyone is loud wall or not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Small cabs can make walls difficult to work with some times. Not only that but he is limited in volume as well and mounting area for subs/port so it would be interesting to see how the design comes out and what all they do for the wall in general. I hope for his ego sake he is louder, but unless he has a supper secret friend that builds word record trucks building it I don't see it happening. Maybe after a few rebuilds or so..... geting past that low 150 mark is a pita for some people..getting past 155 is even worse for almost everyone.

This kid had a thread before that was just ripped apart for his words and claims and ever since then he has been a typical kid. Not sure what else to say really.

Definitely agree, but from the first pics it looks like he had room to build what most consider an ample box for 1 18. I was merely stating there was not much cabin to pressurize and according to his statements, he's going above and beyond with strengthening the cabin. Numbers are fickle and you are right, not everyone can get what they want out of a build. It just really sucks for people who have a few things going for them but still can't get decent numbers; then there are people who know their way around enclosures that can make a terrible set of variables still put up a good number.

To be honest, the best thing that can happen to him is to get terrible numbers so his ego dies off and he realizes there is much to learn in this industry. It is better in the long run for someone to learn this early in their career instead of being lucky and getting numbers out of that first big build. My truck is insanely loud, but puts up terrible numbers. I learned that day that competing was not in the books for me, and I would rather build demo/daily machines from there out. Best thing that ever happened to me for CA. I learned that I did not know everything there was to know about this game and started using my ears more and mouth less when around people that knew what they were talking about.

Stupid Loud.

Serpent710 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

This, tried to ruin my reputation. therefore all respect is lost

Refs: mike11202, Tehgregzor, Twisted_0912, Goindef154, fasfocus00, got_focus?, Boswell59, 2lows10, skateguy92, Worstenemy453, Supergumby5000, gboo559, ryanm923, GetLikeMe, TaylorFade, Dacheatham, pickup1, jerseyboy, TWiZTiD859, Kangaroux, 09civic

Sub: 2 12" Cerwin Vega Vmax
    Comps: Boston
    Enclosure: Birch Bitch
    Amp: JBL Crown BPx1100.1
    H/U: Pioneer Premier FH-p800bt
    Wiring: Stinger HPM

RangerDangerV2 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

lol... this has been fun... truth is im actually downsizing to 2 sa8's... lol i I thought I might troll a little after my week long ban... its all good guys. @pro-rabbit I respect your opinions very much and I hope that you didnt take too much offense to my trollin....

1999 Tahoe
    2 sa12s
    4th order
    145.18 @33z... with less than 500 watts!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

lol... this has been fun... truth is im actually downsizing to 2 sa8's... lol i I thought I might troll a little after my week long ban... its all good guys. @pro-rabbit I respect your opinions very much and I hope that you didnt take too much offense to my trollin....

Hope you enjoy the small build. Probably catch some people off guard.

Stupid Loud.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Hope you enjoy the small build. Probably catch some people off guard.
    actually I had an sa8 before... it was in 1.2 cu ft tuned to 28hz and I really enjoyed it... I think I may go with 1.5cu ft net total and see how that goes. tuning low. I moved the batts and amp back to make room for the bench it the back. thats what the 2x4s are for... its a bench that also serves as a bed.

1999 Tahoe
    2 sa12s
    4th order

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

BOYCOTT SKAR AUDIO!
    2012 TNESPL R2 WORLD CHAMPION
    TNESPL R2 ALL TIME RANKINGS RECORD HOLDER

TEAM

TEAM LOUD INTENTIONS
    www.youtube.com/TeamLoudIntentions

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xSPLoder808 View Post
    where on earth am I going to get brand new lvl 4s for 200 a piece?? come on seriously?

1999 Tahoe
    2 sa12s
    4th order

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

scrap yard?

BOYCOTT SKAR AUDIO!
    2012 TNESPL R2 WORLD CHAMPION
    TNESPL R2 ALL TIME RANKINGS RECORD HOLDER

TEAM

TEAM LOUD INTENTIONS
    www.youtube.com/TeamLoudIntentions

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xSPLoder808 View Post
    scrap yard?
    nah... thats where kickers come from bro. but honestly Im looking for a good balanced sql system... Im looking into selenium for my front stage... opinions?

1999 Tahoe
    2 sa12s
    4th order

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

I think seleniums would be to harsh. When going for a good mix of SQ and loud don't use PA products.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

nah... thats where kickers come from bro. but honestly Im looking for a good balanced sql system... Im looking into selenium for my front stage... opinions?
    I'd put my scrap yard subs up against a lv 4 any day...

Stupid Loud.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast