Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: 2012 Nissan Altima Soundstream/Infinity Install

Taking out the old unit wasn't to bad it was putting the new one in that gave me issues. Mostly because of that storage compartment underneath it. It kept sliding around and getting in the way. Also none of the wiring schematics mathced up because they were all for 2011 and Nissan changed just enough between the 2 years to screw with you. So there were a few phone calls to PAC and Crimestopper for the steering wheel control module and the rearview camera.

Wife's ride 1Sikyota 2000 Toyota Celica GTS Sponsors: JBL, Metra, Luminicsbulbs.com, 12Vspotlight.com, Tsunami, Ballistic, Optima 137.4 DB
    My ride Jokerswild 1972 AMC Hornet Head Unit JVC KD-S28 Front Stage Kenwood 6.5's Subs Memphis M1 12's Sub amp JL Audio 1/1000 135.6 DB

Wfs0801 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

My 2012 Altima has three sets of speakers inside: 2 under the windshield, 2 in the doors, 2 behind the back seats. I only saw pics of you replacing 2 different sets of speakers inside. Did this car only have the 2 sets or did you just not do the third? If you didn't do 1 of the sets, which did you leave out?

Spikexyooj is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey jkrswld,

I own a 2012 Nissan Altima 2.5 S Sedan without Bose System. I just joined this forum because of this awesome thread!
    I just purchased the Kappa 60.9cs and 63.9i. The rear speakers I believe don't need any modifications but for the front, Crutchfield stated it wouldn't fit because of the top height? How did you get yours to fit? A thorough explanation would be nice .

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Tag List