Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 130

Reload Thread: * Trevor's 2010 Audi A4 Trunk Build. Sundown. Fi.*

  1. #61
    helotr3vor's Avatar
    helotr3vor is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    809
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

    Re: * Trevor's Audi A4 B8 Trunk Build. Sundown. Fi.*

    Quote Originally Posted by falcons03079313 View Post
    dude that blows!!!! excellent job so far though. those reducers are **** as hell!
    Thanks man. Yeah I love em they give me about half an inch to the floor also. Perfect size. The black floor is streak free without flash as well. Think it was a nice little add on.
    Last edited by helotr3vor; 04-14-2012 at 02:38 AM.



    Audi A4 2.0T Premium 2010
    Lots of stuff coming...
    New build log




  2. #62
    helotr3vor's Avatar
    helotr3vor is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    809
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

    Re: * Trevor's 2010 Audi A4 Trunk Build. Sundown. Fi.*

    Calling @TheUnderFighter



    Audi A4 2.0T Premium 2010
    Lots of stuff coming...
    New build log

  3. Thanks TheUnderFighter thanked for this post
  4. #63
    wenn_du_weinst's Avatar
    wenn_du_weinst is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    *******
    Posts
    4,633
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

    Re: * Trevor's 2010 Audi A4 Trunk Build. Sundown. Fi.*

    I see you got the new FI's with the playdough baskets. They did that to my shocker as well, not sure how they managed it to a sub that is as light as a Q. Did you talk to Fi about it already?



    I am protesting Skar by giving them added exposure in my signature.

  5. #64
    helotr3vor's Avatar
    helotr3vor is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    809
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

    Re: * Trevor's 2010 Audi A4 Trunk Build. Sundown. Fi.*

    Quote Originally Posted by wenn_du_weinst View Post
    I see you got the new FI's with the playdough baskets. They did that to my shocker as well, not sure how they managed it to a sub that is as light as a Q. Did you talk to Fi about it already?
    Yes everything is being taken care of. Scott from Fi told me they have already started working on the replacement and made it top priority. UPS came for the package yesterday but I had no mention of it so the package was sealed when they got here. They are coming back Monday to pick it up. Cant tell if serious but I was told by Nick(who used to work for Fi) that the sub must have dropped of the belt from at least 20ft. He has seen other damaged subs. And the Q isn't necessarily "light" it still weighs in at 47lbs for a 12.



    Audi A4 2.0T Premium 2010
    Lots of stuff coming...
    New build log

  6. #65
    wenn_du_weinst's Avatar
    wenn_du_weinst is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    *******
    Posts
    4,633
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

    Re: * Trevor's 2010 Audi A4 Trunk Build. Sundown. Fi.*

    Take what Nick says with a grain of salt, Scott is the only one to trust. It wouldn't doubt me that they would drop something that high and let it go though.



    I am protesting Skar by giving them added exposure in my signature.

  7. #66
    helotr3vor's Avatar
    helotr3vor is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    809
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

    Re: * Trevor's 2010 Audi A4 Trunk Build. Sundown. Fi.*

    Quote Originally Posted by wenn_du_weinst View Post
    Take what Nick says with a grain of salt, Scott is the only one to trust. It wouldn't doubt me that they would drop something that high and let it go though.
    The whole box was fucked up when I got it from my door. one corner was completely caved in and one side was cracked open. Sounds like a UPS problem to me.



    Audi A4 2.0T Premium 2010
    Lots of stuff coming...
    New build log

  8. #67
    DonH's Avatar
    DonH is offline .....



    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,899
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    Re: * Trevor's 2010 Audi A4 Trunk Build. Sundown. Fi.*

    Quote Originally Posted by helotr3vor View Post
    The whole box was fucked up when I got it from my door. one corner was completely caved in and one side was cracked open. Sounds like a UPS problem to me.
    indeed.... it is! guess what! assembly on yo box starts monday :0




    Quote Originally Posted by chillin View Post
    How do you bridge a mono?
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    throw it off one.
    feedback thread:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/402726-d-man1s-official-feedback-thread-2.html

  9. #68
    wenn_du_weinst's Avatar
    wenn_du_weinst is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    *******
    Posts
    4,633
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

    Re: * Trevor's 2010 Audi A4 Trunk Build. Sundown. Fi.*

    Quote Originally Posted by helotr3vor View Post
    The whole box was fucked up when I got it from my door. one corner was completely caved in and one side was cracked open. Sounds like a UPS problem to me.
    I meant I wouldn't put it past ups to drop the bastard off the roof then deliver. I wasn't saying fi sent out a broken sub lol.



    I am protesting Skar by giving them added exposure in my signature.

  10. #69
    DonH's Avatar
    DonH is offline .....



    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,899
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    Re: * Trevor's 2010 Audi A4 Trunk Build. Sundown. Fi.*

    Quote Originally Posted by wenn_du_weinst View Post
    I meant I wouldn't put it past ups to drop the bastard off the roof then deliver. I wasn't saying fi sent out a broken sub lol.
    inorite! i received a tc 5400 couple months ago... totally mangled!!! and the topper, it was in a crate, double boxed. lol




    Quote Originally Posted by chillin View Post
    How do you bridge a mono?
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    throw it off one.
    feedback thread:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/402726-d-man1s-official-feedback-thread-2.html

  11. #70
    helotr3vor's Avatar
    helotr3vor is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    809
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

    Re: * Trevor's 2010 Audi A4 Trunk Build. Sundown. Fi.*

    Quote Originally Posted by DonH View Post
    indeed.... it is! guess what! assembly on yo box starts monday :0
    That's good news! Can't wait to see it.



    Audi A4 2.0T Premium 2010
    Lots of stuff coming...
    New build log

  12. #71
    wenn_du_weinst's Avatar
    wenn_du_weinst is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    *******
    Posts
    4,633
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

    Re: * Trevor's 2010 Audi A4 Trunk Build. Sundown. Fi.*

    Quote Originally Posted by DonH View Post
    inorite! i received a tc 5400 couple months ago... totally mangled!!! and the topper, it was in a crate, double boxed. lol
    There is no reason to be scared about your packages being able to make it across the country. Thinking about how much I pay to ship crap I should be able to feel like my stuff will not be destroyed.



    I am protesting Skar by giving them added exposure in my signature.

  13. Likes Exist_ential, helotr3vor liked this post
  14. #72
    DonH's Avatar
    DonH is offline .....



    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,899
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    Re: * Trevor's 2010 Audi A4 Trunk Build. Sundown. Fi.*

    Quote Originally Posted by wenn_du_weinst View Post
    There is no reason to be scared about your packages being able to make it across the country. Thinking about how much I pay to ship crap I should be able to feel like my stuff will not be destroyed.
    i totally agree

    it ****** as it was a Barely used OG 5400 so sad




    Quote Originally Posted by chillin View Post
    How do you bridge a mono?
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    throw it off one.
    feedback thread:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/402726-d-man1s-official-feedback-thread-2.html

  15. #73
    wenn_du_weinst's Avatar
    wenn_du_weinst is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    *******
    Posts
    4,633
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

    Re: * Trevor's 2010 Audi A4 Trunk Build. Sundown. Fi.*

    Quote Originally Posted by DonH View Post
    i totally agree

    it ****** as it was a Barely used OG 5400 so sad
    I've got a XXX motor coming in the mail, if they smash it I'll be pissed. I'm curious to see how this build goes, been looking into an Audi for a daily driver.



    I am protesting Skar by giving them added exposure in my signature.

  16. #74
    helotr3vor's Avatar
    helotr3vor is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    809
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

    Re: * Trevor's 2010 Audi A4 Trunk Build. Sundown. Fi.*

    Quote Originally Posted by wenn_du_weinst View Post
    I've got a XXX motor coming in the mail, if they smash it I'll be pissed. I'm curious to see how this build goes, been looking into an Audi for a daily driver.
    To give you an idea, this is about how much room the box will take up for mine. Although its going to have an inch or two more room on the sides and top.



    Audi A4 2.0T Premium 2010
    Lots of stuff coming...
    New build log

  17. #75
    wenn_du_weinst's Avatar
    wenn_du_weinst is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    *******
    Posts
    4,633
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

    Re: * Trevor's 2010 Audi A4 Trunk Build. Sundown. Fi.*

    anyway you could send me a pm with the trunk dimensions?



    I am protesting Skar by giving them added exposure in my signature.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Big 3 Help! 2010 Audi A4 2.0T
    By helotr3vor in forum Wiring, Electrical and Installation Help
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-25-2012, 12:59 PM
  2. 03 Audi A4 build log - Custom Stereo
    By tuner culture in forum Car Audio Build Logs - Cars/Trucks/SUVs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 01:00 PM
  3. Iwearpro's Audi A4 build. (ddz,Sundowns.....)
    By iwearpro in forum Car Audio Build Logs - Cars/Trucks/SUVs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 01:12 PM
  4. *Po.Sic Build-Sundown/Fi*
    By MikeyB in forum Car Audio Build Logs - Cars/Trucks/SUVs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 06:57 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-11-2005, 02:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum