Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 27 of 27

Reload Thread: Dual 12 multi kerf box build

  1. #16
    Falcons's Avatar
    Falcons is offline that **** i dont like



    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Albion, New York, United States
    Posts
    5,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

    Re: Dual 12 multi kerf box build

    never kerfed. i have to ****** of equipment to try it lol. looks like its gonna be a beast though



    Things to look forward to:
    (2) 10" or 12" imperium audio designs subs
    set of PHD MF 6.5" comps
    Completely seal off and deaden my doors
    aquire a 2k amp
    aquire a 2 channel amp for front stage




  2. #17
    Dirtrider4eva's Avatar
    Dirtrider4eva is offline √\_The CaUsE__



    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    4,289
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Dual 12 multi kerf box build

    danngg... i wants to have thats.



    welcome to
    Where b-stock is the new a-stock
    TEAM WEST

  3. #18
    rodburner's Avatar
    rodburner is offline Member



    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Tacoma Wa.
    Posts
    88
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dual 12 multi kerf box build

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony30cl View Post
    sarcasm?
    I've only been here a short time,and I can almost never tell,unless they call you names or "call you out". Pretty comical to an old guy.




  4. #19
    kmanian's Avatar
    kmanian is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Grand Cayman
    Age
    43
    Posts
    8,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

    Re: Dual 12 multi kerf box build

    Quote Originally Posted by iamamp3pimp View Post
    I really like where the kerfs meet up, I've been wanting to try that, but I havent messed with it yet.

    Good luck.
    I learned a bit about kerfs in the last 6 months, so I thought I would challange myself a bit. We will see if I have the skillz or not, LOL.



    Mine is bigger than yours!

  5. #20
    ThatChevyGuy's Avatar
    ThatChevyGuy is offline i heart Jager



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    12,226
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    Re: Dual 12 multi kerf box build

    I r serious, U iz genus



    REFS:
    Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    eat my asshole you insignificant bastard child of a retarded dingleberry cunt wrinkle fuck toy
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    her pussy better be that nicest pussy you ever ever ever had. she better suck, swallow, jack off, eat ass and snatch, make sammiwich, do yard work and fix the vehicals while nude. Because a bitch like that is definately gonna cause alot of stress in your life, even thou she keeps your wallet and your balls drained.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05fronty View Post
    bitch you better swallow and not make a mess

  6. #21
    kmanian's Avatar
    kmanian is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Grand Cayman
    Age
    43
    Posts
    8,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

    Re: Dual 12 multi kerf box build

    Quote Originally Posted by rodburner View Post
    I've only been here a short time,and I can almost never tell,unless they call you names or "call you out". Pretty comical to an old guy.
    Well if you keep in mind that 95% of the membership is full of s hit, and the other 5% don't give a s hit, the you will be safe to assume almost 100% of the time the banter you read here is simply entertainment.

    Welcome BTW



    Mine is bigger than yours!

  7. #22
    CAT MAN's Avatar
    CAT MAN is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Roanoke,VA
    Posts
    8,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

    Re: Dual 12 multi kerf box build

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatChevyGuy View Post
    I r serious, U iz genus
    ah thanks bro. but im sure many other people have done it




  8. #23
    kmanian's Avatar
    kmanian is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Grand Cayman
    Age
    43
    Posts
    8,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

    Re: Dual 12 multi kerf box build

    Quote Originally Posted by falcons03079313 View Post
    never kerfed. i have to ****** of equipment to try it lol. looks like its gonna be a beast though
    circular saw, straight edge and 2 clamps is all you need really. The track saw just makes it faster



    Mine is bigger than yours!

  9. #24
    rodburner's Avatar
    rodburner is offline Member



    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Tacoma Wa.
    Posts
    88
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dual 12 multi kerf box build

    Quote Originally Posted by kmanian View Post
    Well if you keep in mind that 95% of the membership is full of s hit, and the other 5% don't give a s hit, the you will be safe to assume almost 100% of the time the banter you read here is simply entertainment.

    Welcome BTW
    Thanks for the heads up and the welcome.




  10. #25
    brynm's Avatar
    brynm is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    1,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

    Re: Dual 12 multi kerf box build

    Box looks sick, Hopefully I'll remember to check back on here to see the final results.



    Current: Pioneer AVH-P8400BH, Hertz HSK165 comps on a MBQ DSC4125, pair of Clarion SSW1001 10" on a MBQ DSC2000.1
    Kickers: SX600.2, SX1250.1, SXRC
    MB Quart: DSC4125, DSC2000.1
    12" SI Mag V3 @ 1 ohm, 2-10" Clarion SSW1000

    Quote Originally Posted by iceteebone View Post
    I've only been caught once. I guess it wasn't smart to be fornicating in a tent display at Dick's Sporting Goods on black Friday
    Quote Originally Posted by Loud3 View Post
    we iz teh curaoutioz.coms.
    we is no kan speel

  11. #26
    disturbed471985's Avatar
    disturbed471985 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greenwood, La
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,046
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

    Re: Dual 12 multi kerf box build

    My new box was suppose to be kerfed but DonH said something about the resin expanding and cracking them. So he had to start over and now me just gets a reg box..... Looks very nice man.



    RIP Maynard "My heart"

    HU - Eclipse CD7000
    Front Stage - 5 Silver flute 6.5's - 6 Seas Prestige tweets Soon to be FS
    Front Stage amp - DB Drive A7 125.4 For Sale In amp section
    Subwoofer - 3 Skar VVX 10's & 2 TRF Blacks For Sale in Sub Section
    Subwoofer Amp - 2 - Skar SK-2500's & Sundown 5k & 2 Nendo bc2000's For Sale in Amp section
    Box - 4.25cf tuned to 30hz using a 6" internal aero 15" long.. Free
    Wiring - Knukonceptz everything, Big 3, Sprinter S12V370F & HC1800 Soon to be all FS

  12. #27
    Flipx99's Avatar
    Flipx99 is offline Violator of Terms



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Building 100
    Posts
    23,971
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Dual 12 multi kerf box build

    Want to see this once complete.




    Black cat, white cat...all that matters is that it catches mice. -Deng Xiaoing


    I do homework for money. I specialize in finance. PM me for estimates.

    If someone uses me as a reference, please contact me first.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. 12" Type X box build **PICS**
    By brandontw in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-27-2005, 11:10 PM
  2. Need dimensions for dual 12" sub woofer box for 2000 dodge ram short box
    By ripley_paul in forum Enclosure Design & Construction Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2003, 03:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum