Ok, I worked all yesterday and did not get nearly as far as I wanted... I guess that always happens with these types of things.
Anyway, I will let the pics tell the rest of the story.
Here are the speaker covers I mentioned earlier. They seem pretty thick, which worries me. Who knows, I am probably worried over nothing lol
Got the doors done! This was big for me. I did the doors pretty much first because I knew that if I left them for last, I would just end up not doing them haha
Next up for me were the B-pillars. It seems that these have the potential to block a lot of noise coming from the rear tire wheel wells, so I was sure to try and make these nice and tight fitting.
Since there is a lot of mirror images in the car, I found a good way to use one side as a template for the other. Take said template.
Draw on said template with indelible marker of some kind
Lay template over new piece and press. You can now see the outline of your new piece!