Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Is it possible to put two different alarm systems on one car?

broadwille is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is it possible to put two different alarm systems on one car?

And both of them work together fully operable. one will be just the alarm, and the other will be for everything from the manufacture. I just want extra security, and want to know if this can work out.

ahole-ic is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Is it possible to put two different alarm systems on one car?

yeah it can work. It happens a lot when the factory alarm is heavily integrated with HU's etc. The real question is why do you think it adds extra security? It's just as easy to pop your hood and unhook your battery or cut your batt - to chassis wire and then smash the window.

basshedz06 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

not if he has a motion sensor or proximety sensor on it, the one i have on mine goes off if someone bumps it hard enough. its bolted to the body of the car from the inside so it don't have to be a hard bump.

TEAM DB DRIVEN

keepin it real wit some gangsta ****

bigbangtheory is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I had one that if you walked to close it went off, lol!

Still didnt matter! You dont want my opinion on this...yes it can be done, but if someone wants your ride bad enough and have enough experience, they gonna take your ride.....K, guess I left my opinion.

I had two of them.......still lost my car and over 5g's in audio, 2g's in rims and a sharp car to boot.

Best security, watch where the hell you bump your ish and dont have a car sticking out like a sore thumb. Been fine since doing those things.

Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

Closed Thread