Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep+ Eventually expand

0 0%
  • Man Pedal that crap on craigslist

2 40.00%
  • Ask for...$250 budget(post ideas) for xmas

2 40.00%
  • Not the worst out there, not best either.

1 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread

Reload Thread: High Res Imgs Slow Computers Beware/Light Blinky=Dead Battery Leading into build log

its10v1 is offline The Caped Rock-Head

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

Icon32 High Res Imgs Slow Computers Beware/Light Blinky=Dead Battery Leading into build log

Pulled my HU and used an adapter this time (OLD WIRE SPLITTERS= Grip/pull motion all in one)

Sub box, 4ga wire, fused dist block, inline fuse, more 4ga sections,

Bass knob=<3

Have to say, I've never had problems with this amp.

Q Logic 4ga wire

All Muh crap

So uh I just tested putting my HU in with adapter:

Was jammin to radio frequencies for first time off this HU, sounded strong even for a well-known weak signal in my area, Stock 6x4 and 6x9 pairs.

Turned key off after being satisfied, and just curious, I took my face plate off and

The red light was blinking with key out door open even after light went off cause of timer. just kept blinking.. I'm worried that it'll kill my battery blinking all the time, for no reason (didnt do this in old car but as I said, I didnt use a wiring adapter in the last car, just hard wired.) This thread will become a build log for my winter beater as I get more accomplished.

plugitin is offline She Bangs plugitin is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    111 Post(s)

Re: High Res Imgs Slow Computers Beware/Light Blinky=Dead Battery Leading into build

youre fine

Team DC Audio

Refs: absoluteaudio, rab, walnut, seedubs1, dbeez, -leister-, Louisiana_crx, bubbagumper6, DS Autpsports, Mr.Ronin_2U, lil98cabrio, wone, micah_jones, grinder1989

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

Re: High Res Imgs Slow Computers Beware/Light Blinky=Dead Battery Leading into build

how sure are you?

plugitin is offline She Bangs plugitin is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    111 Post(s)

youve never seen the blinky lights for alarms in cars? its the same thing...and i bet you it doesnt blink when the face is on

Team DC Audio

Refs: absoluteaudio, rab, walnut, seedubs1, dbeez, -leister-, Louisiana_crx, bubbagumper6, DS Autpsports, Mr.Ronin_2U, lil98cabrio, wone, micah_jones, grinder1989

5. Thanks its10v1 thanked for this post
    CHEMMINS is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    478 Post(s)

Theft deterrent.....light goes out. Also it would take weeks to kill your batt with that. It is an LED which uses next to fack all for power. It would prolly stay lit steady for a week on a lil 9 volt batt.

References:
    kmarei, ge_off_me, AudioPipe, slim2fattycake, Louisiana_CRX, ARMed&Bangin, EXTREMECHEVYMAN, Dpc69ss, Psychoacoustics, Shinju, jonny101abc, snoopdan

BUYING SILVER TOP TRF MOTORS

7. Thanks its10v1 thanked for this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

Well you cant see thru face..>_> so your saying that light blinking wont kill a battery (even in single digit temperature)
    Now that I think about it my battery has 600 reserve capacity, 720 cold cranking amps and 900 amps(at/above 32F)
    What could one LED light take to be powered to turn on every other second? like 2amps? z

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

got more ish done with lumina today, but also pulled 6x4 speakers that I put into my corsica (since stocks were blown when I got it)

these wires were so brittle, that they just pulled right off my passenger side 6x4

This is a close up of the rubber boot that the 6x4s sit in from corsica thought these things were dope when i first saw em,

Also had to pull RCA's out too, had two sets ran for sub/mid amps (mid amp idea failed miserably and I got lazy.

Side shot of 6x4

Mug shot

Panels loose to maybe show the ish I had to go through.

White spot close to my finger looked like the terminal got hot and melted shielding of wire off, didnt penetrate.

From the back, nifty little pair of pliers tho. has phillips and flat head on it

Amp wire not wanting to move (used gorilla tape and a snow-blower tumbler(if thats what its called) switch cable
    Last edited by its10v1; 12-17-2010 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Mor ish done11!!

Closed Thread

User Tag List