Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Reload Thread: Any advice on my system would be appreciated....Single 15 amp/sub combo ?

BossBeimer is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Any advice on my system would be appreciated....Single 15 amp/sub combo ?

I need some advice and would appreciate comments on how efficient you think my setup will be as I want a single 15 in the back of 335i bmw. The setup will either consist of a Hifonics brz2100.0 or most likely the 2400.1. And a single DD 9515 or Cadence Daytona (Unless someone knows something more efficent). Please let me know how efficient these sub woofers are as well as these amps also any other recomendations ???
    My question is which Amp Sub combo is really effiecent and over 1000w rms I am not looking to modify my alternator or anything like that. I dont think these amps would over power them as they push 1.1700 and 1.1400 rims when wired down to 2 ohms....any other recommendations for amp/sub combo ?

btw whats the difference between these 2 subs from cadense in terms of quality sensitivity and frequency response ?
    Amazon.com: Cadence Acoustics DCX15-1500-4 15-Inch 3000 Watt Peak Single Voice Coil 4 Ohm Subwoofer: Electronics
    and
    Amazon.com: Brand New Cadence Daytona Dcw15-2rvc 15" 3,000 Watt Competition Dual Voice Coil 2 Ohm Car Subwoofer with Massive 350 Oz Double Stacked Magnet + Free Recone Kit: Electronics

collin.k is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Any advice on my system would be appreciated....Single 15 amp/sub combo ?

too long didnt read. but this is build logs. this is for people with pictures of their set ups and the process they've been. not asking for help picking your ***** out. you're looking for something more along the lines of general discussion. and shorten it up to, nobody likes to read mini books

2 12" premier champion series pro
    hfi 2000d
    big3
    kny 0ga all throughout
    atomic ma65cx
    kenwood 4 channel
    5 cubes @ 32 hz

kr15 is offline Polluting Residentials

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

what are you attempting to do with this system, and what is your budget? Also, how much trunk space do you have?

Team Flex Issues
    45s out the trunk..lowww

REFS- Supergumby5000, Lastcall, 919motoring, hippishake, daboyfromdabx (great seller), beach22

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pound extremely low and hard, no budget at all I just want the cleanest sounding single 15 sub/amp combo that you reccomend especially the quetsions I asked in the first post...I have the whole back trunk of a 335i coupe i can either have box made or prefab depending on what i purchase looking to buy equipment firt

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ill build somethin for ya in that trunk i wouldnt go with prefab unless you buyin a walmart setup?

kr15 is offline Polluting Residentials

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

If you want low and hard, then I suggest either a RE XXX or a TREO SSi. Tune the XXX at about 28, tune the SSi at 30hz. Find about 12-1400rms and there you go

Team Flex Issues
    45s out the trunk..lowww

REFS- Supergumby5000, Lastcall, 919motoring, hippishake, daboyfromdabx (great seller), beach22

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

how efficient are these subs in 15 inch though isnt the dd 9915 or perhaps the cadence much more efficient ?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

which amplifier would have less strain on electrical and has clean power ?
    the hifonics brz 1.2400 or this cadence ?
    Audio Savings | CADENCE ZRS-C1 COMPETITION 2250w RMS MONO AMP+WIRE KIT

papito is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

PM'd

Refs: esilvers, cdawgstalon,flastrongman, BassaddictJ (x2), Rkrajnov, Bizzar1, slammedincouch, epayne123 (x2)

95BlackGA is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cleanest sounding and and DD 95/99 series woofers don't really go together that well. :P I would agree to look for an XXX preferably the older models. They have great SQ, but get EXTREMELY loud. ~1500WRMS to it and you'll be happy.

Sold To - Ku-Sama - Benilson09 X2 - Vitveet - Max_Power X2 - xfeat - DaveT - uglydimple12 - pickup1 - EnvEe 02 - blackbonnie - lightningbolt44 - Louisiana_CRX X2 - audiobahnuser18 - NoPh33rRaCiNg - profoundwill - Scoobydoo - joe98chevy - theMessenja44
    Traded With - Rich00 - fwb_1234 - SPL140.2 - Six501 - Scoobydoo
    Bought From - RoLLaxPhile - SPL140.2 X2 - Randy Savage - Johnny Law.Lulz

R.I.P Uncle Scot, you'll be missed. 8/22/08 We love you, bud.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

anyone ? Any input on which of these 2 class d amplifiers would be more efficient as I will be running them off of stock electrical

CAT MAN is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

soundstream is always good when being pushed right in a custom box , i have 2 hifonics in a custom not bad but if your going low go with a smd,fi,btl,or soundstream for subs ,amps go with hifonics,soundtream,rockford fosgate,and kenwood just my advice bro

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

any advice for an amp that is less than 180a fuse rating and makes over 1500w rms ?

dbjunior is online now CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

whats your budget for all the equipment. the most important part is the box so set aside a few hundred for a nice one or if you have the ability build your own also don't worry about a subs efficiency

bought from MBROOKY, johnny law.Lulz, subzero, tc3k101
    sold to mytrunkslamz , vitveet, cd6551, martiandancer31 (x2), pro-rabbit, whytellyou
    Trade with cf2004

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast