Closed Thread
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 434

Reload Thread: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

  1. #91
    TaylorFade's Avatar
    TaylorFade is offline I fail.



    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Baton Rouge, La.
    Posts
    2,859
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)

    Re: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

    Lol. I knew that would probably get a rise out of you. Sorry if I've only been competing 6 months, man, but if USACi wasn't so slow with updating the standings, you would see my name up there in 1st in stock 0-6, SS 0-6 and actually 3rd in Super Mod 4k+. Lol. But I will make sure to enter SS 601-1800, stock and SS 1801+ next time I go to a show.

    I was really just kidding around with you, dude. I wasn't running my mouth- I let my numbers do the talking for me.



    Quote Originally Posted by eCrack View Post
    TaylorFail
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide Bobb View Post
    Taylorfail, v.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Imtjnotu View Post
    tailorFail v.3
    Quote Originally Posted by brodeisel View Post
    TaylorFail v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by tat2bass View Post
    TaylorWin v.1?




  2. #92
    Louisiana_CRX's Avatar
    Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Piney Hills of Louisiana
    Posts
    34,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

    Re: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorFade View Post
    Lol. I knew that would probably get a rise out of you. Sorry if I've only been competing 6 months, man, but if USACi wasn't so slow with updating the standings, you would see my name up there in 1st in stock 0-6, SS 0-6 and actually 3rd in Super Mod 4k+. Lol. But I will make sure to enter SS 601-1800, stock and SS 1801+ next time I go to a show.

    I was really just kidding around with you, dude. I wasn't running my mouth- I let my numbers do the talking for me.
    I'd really like to hear yours play music...I can demo anything in any vehicle I build...I sit people in my Jeep or Mustang and play multiple types of music...like I said I like to play music and don't give a dam about fart boxes that can't play but one note...when you build a vehicle that can play music at 150+dbs I'll be impressed...




    Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

    Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

  3. #93
    TaylorFade's Avatar
    TaylorFade is offline I fail.



    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Baton Rouge, La.
    Posts
    2,859
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)

    Re: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

    Do people tell Usain Bolt, "when you can run a marathon in two and a half hours, I'll be impressed?" No. He sprints.. I burp. He trains for the 100... I build for numbers. I love when people whine about frequncy and "playing music." Besides, your signature numbers aren't on music anyway, so why are you giving me ****? Lol.

    The rules are the same for everybody, man. I know you've been around for a long time and I really mean no disprespect, but if you are going to compete in "outlaw" competitions, don't complain about how someone beats you.



    Quote Originally Posted by eCrack View Post
    TaylorFail
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide Bobb View Post
    Taylorfail, v.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Imtjnotu View Post
    tailorFail v.3
    Quote Originally Posted by brodeisel View Post
    TaylorFail v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by tat2bass View Post
    TaylorWin v.1?

  4. #94
    TaylorFade's Avatar
    TaylorFade is offline I fail.



    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Baton Rouge, La.
    Posts
    2,859
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)

    Re: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

    I'm just talkig **** anyway. I'm still stuck at 145.



    Quote Originally Posted by eCrack View Post
    TaylorFail
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide Bobb View Post
    Taylorfail, v.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Imtjnotu View Post
    tailorFail v.3
    Quote Originally Posted by brodeisel View Post
    TaylorFail v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by tat2bass View Post
    TaylorWin v.1?

  5. #95
    Louisiana_CRX's Avatar
    Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Piney Hills of Louisiana
    Posts
    34,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

    Re: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorFade View Post
    Do people tell Usain Bolt, "when you can run a marathon in two and a half hours, I'll be impressed?" No. He sprints.. I burp. He trains for the 100... I build for numbers. I love when people whine about frequncy and "playing music." Besides, your signature numbers aren't on music anyway, so why are you giving me ****? Lol.

    The rules are the same for everybody, man. I know you've been around for a long time and I really mean no disprespect, but if you are going to compete in "outlaw" competitions, don't complain about how someone beats you.
    I just compete for the fun of it ...I really don't care if I win or loose...I just like trying new things in my Jeep or Mustang...One can look at my points and number of shows and classes I enter and maybe they can understand why some of my basic install logs take so long...and also they can see I do change things up quite a bit not just in build logs in my competition systems....as well




    Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

    Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

  6. #96
    Louisiana_CRX's Avatar
    Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Piney Hills of Louisiana
    Posts
    34,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

    Re: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorFade View Post
    I'm just talkig **** anyway. I'm still stuck at 145.
    I can get you louder




    Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

    Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

  7. #97
    Buck's Avatar
    Buck is offline always low Buck is a Supporting Member of the forum!



    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    18,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    254 Post(s)

    Re: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

    Hey, la_crx, if you're looking to make some money, do you have any power wire for sale?



    Alpine - ASE (local) - Batcap - C&D Tech - CT Sounds - DC - eD - Excessive Amperage - Rainbow

  8. #98
    TaylorFade's Avatar
    TaylorFade is offline I fail.



    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Baton Rouge, La.
    Posts
    2,859
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)

    Re: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana_CRX View Post
    I just compete for the fun of it ...I really don't care if I win or loose...I just like trying new things in my Jeep or Mustang...One can look at my points and number of shows and classes I enter and maybe they can understand why some of my basic install logs take so long...and also they can see I do change things up quite a bit not just in build logs in my competition systems....as well

    I'm the same way, for real. My builds don't stay in my car for more than a few weeks. Lol. I love trying new designs and subs and amps. I also just compete for the fun of it... but I like winning so I have to cheat like everybody else



    Quote Originally Posted by eCrack View Post
    TaylorFail
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide Bobb View Post
    Taylorfail, v.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Imtjnotu View Post
    tailorFail v.3
    Quote Originally Posted by brodeisel View Post
    TaylorFail v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by tat2bass View Post
    TaylorWin v.1?

  9. #99
    Louisiana_CRX's Avatar
    Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Piney Hills of Louisiana
    Posts
    34,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

    Re: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

    BTW ...I'm not sure if I've mentioned in this yet...but the amp rack is being custom built to fit in the spare tire well of the 928




    Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

    Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

  10. #100
    kmanian's Avatar
    kmanian is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Grand Cayman
    Age
    43
    Posts
    8,557
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

    Re: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana_CRX View Post
    I'd really like to hear yours play music...I can demo anything in any vehicle I build...I sit people in my Jeep or Mustang and play multiple types of music...like I said I like to play music and don't give a dam about fart boxes that can't play but one note...when you build a vehicle that can play music at 150+dbs I'll be impressed...
    When you build anything that actually plays I will be impressed



    Mine is bigger than yours!

  11. #101
    kmanian's Avatar
    kmanian is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Grand Cayman
    Age
    43
    Posts
    8,557
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

    Re: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

    **** I can't believe I got ****** back in!



    Mine is bigger than yours!

  12. #102
    Silver-N-Black's Avatar
    Silver-N-Black is online now CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

    Re: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

    How about posting some F**k pictures. In 7 pages I only saw 5-6 pix. WTF.



    Coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Bought From : CrazedCat, motley, the727kid, JJones, TheLow, adas, Goindeaf, Reflecting,93dakota

  13. #103
    Louisiana_CRX's Avatar
    Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Piney Hills of Louisiana
    Posts
    34,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

    Re: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglowlife View Post
    How about posting some F**k pictures. In 7 pages I only saw 5-6 pix. WTF.
    Thats cause of all the haters and post dumpers it should be on page 2




    Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

    Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

  14. #104
    galacticmonkey's Avatar
    galacticmonkey is offline Wants a button like that.



    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    7,675
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

    Nobody cares if your builds take a long time. I have a build log on FLSPL that has been ongoing for ages and its still not done.

    But if you install an old *** HU and run a set of $50 coaxials in the doors off it, thats not a build. And its not slow. Its not worthy of a thread.

    Your build logs arent build logs. They are dream logs. You think about what you would like to do in it, and say youre going to do it, even though you have no way of ever possibly getting it done. Youre just the butt of an ongoing joke. Nobody has any respect for you, and until you actually build something decent in one of your cars, nobody will. Scratch that. Nobody ever will no matter what you do.

    Have fun replacing stock speakers in crappy cars.




  15. Thanks Cabin_Pressure thanked for this post
  16. #105
    FlexnInLa's Avatar
    FlexnInLa is offline Huggin Them Nuts!



    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere, Louisiana, USA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

    That is one hot car Dave.

    People, he has more car audio **** in his closets that most car audio shops do, get off his back.

    When you coming over in the Jeep bruh?



    New ride... new system...

    2012 Jeep Compass Latitude

    18" Obsidian Audio Sub in a Reverse Tapered Transmission Line Box
    Box Design by Mobile Enclosures http://mobileenclosures.jimdo.com

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum