Closed Thread
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 434

Reload Thread: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

  1. #271
    DBBOOM's Avatar
    DBBOOM is offline DWN4MYN



    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    eastcoast
    Posts
    3,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana_CRX View Post
    Now post a pic of the one you have.........that you said ALREADY has a 302 in it and "puts you back in the seat"........................troll.



    Natural selection at work.




  2. #272
    DBBOOM's Avatar
    DBBOOM is offline DWN4MYN



    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    eastcoast
    Posts
    3,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

    waiting......................



    Natural selection at work.

  3. #273
    pro-rabbit's Avatar
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

    Re: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

    You know, I can post pictures of cars i have done a few things to as well...Mine or not. I have built porsche's, lambos, 3kgt vr4s, and a ton more when I had my shop, hell I could problaly dig up pictures if you want. Oh I could start a build log and call them mine too..you would never know.

    I tell you what..you want the hating to stop and to be taking seriously do one or more of the following....

    1. Build something and don't just buy something already done(if you can actually afford it) and show pictures the whole way through.
    2. Have a few people from the forums over and show them you really own a 10th of what you say you do.
    3. Post pictures of titles in your name
    4. Stop being a douche and posting stupid build logs that are not build logs.




  4. #274
    James Bang's Avatar
    James Bang is offline Hand/Ear Coordination



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ^
    Age
    30
    Posts
    13,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

    i personally like these so called builds. keep it up.

    He's mentioned haters hating many many times, but I do not recall him saying that he wants them to stop. gnomesayin'? ya errrrrrd?




  5. #275
    Louisiana_CRX's Avatar
    Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Piney Hills of Louisiana
    Posts
    34,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

    Re: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

    Well I picked up my rare old school Sony 5ch SQ amp ....down at the warehouse today...I'm gonna give it a try for a test fit...Hopefully it will work....if so I'm gonna configure the front two chs on the door speakers...the two rear speakers will be routed for rear fill one side and center ch on the other...the rear speakers will be wired at 8 ohms to reduce power...then of course the sub...I will have to pull one more mono RCA to do this setup....One neat thing about this amp is the built in dual independant EQs for front and rear chs...and a single band bass EQ....




    Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

    Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

  6. #276
    Louisiana_CRX's Avatar
    Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Piney Hills of Louisiana
    Posts
    34,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

    Re: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

    For the center processor...I'm either running an old school ESP3 or maybe an old school Carver/KLW center ch processor....I'll most likely add either an old school Epicenter ot Carver/KLW bass processor on the sub as well....since I like a lot of classic rock....




    Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

    Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

  7. #277
    misfit138's Avatar
    misfit138 is offline a whole new type of aids



    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Williamson, WV
    Posts
    12,048
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana_CRX View Post
    Well I picked up my rare old school Sony 5ch SQ amp ....down at the warehouse today...I'm gonna give it a try for a test fit...Hopefully it will work....if so I'm gonna configure the front two chs on the door speakers...the two rear speakers will be routed for rear fill one side and center ch on the other...the rear speakers will be wired at 8 ohms to reduce power...then of course the sub...I will have to pull one more mono RCA to do this setup....One neat thing about this amp is the built in dual independant EQs for front and rear chs...and a single band bass EQ....
    I like those old Sony amps.

    One thing is for certain. CRX has some badass equipment.



    I shot out muh mom's vag with bossing papers in hand.

  8. #278
    James Bang's Avatar
    James Bang is offline Hand/Ear Coordination



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ^
    Age
    30
    Posts
    13,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana_CRX View Post
    For the center processor...I'm either running an old school ESP3 or maybe an old school Carver/KLW center ch processor....I'll most likely add either an old school Epicenter ot Carver/KLW bass processor on the sub as well....since I like a lot of classic rock....
    whoa whoa, one thing at a time, or you might get too overloaded and never finish this.




  9. #279
    Louisiana_CRX's Avatar
    Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Piney Hills of Louisiana
    Posts
    34,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

    Re: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

    I just checked fitment and it looks like the amp will fit...but it will be a real tight fit...




    Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

    Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

  10. #280
    Louisiana_CRX's Avatar
    Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Piney Hills of Louisiana
    Posts
    34,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

    Re: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

    Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    I like those old Sony amps.

    One thing is for certain. CRX has some badass equipment.
    I do wish the subside was a tad stouter...only down fall on the amp...I'm gonna give it a test soon...If I don't like it...I'll use my 4ch version of that amp and a seperate sub amp...




    Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

    Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

  11. #281
    misfit138's Avatar
    misfit138 is offline a whole new type of aids



    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Williamson, WV
    Posts
    12,048
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana_CRX View Post
    I just checked fitment and it looks like the amp will fit...but it will be a real tight fit...
    My birthday is in a few days, CRX. I expect some old school ZED stuff. If I don't get what I expect, your family members suffer. You hearin' me, son?



    I shot out muh mom's vag with bossing papers in hand.

  12. #282
    misfit138's Avatar
    misfit138 is offline a whole new type of aids



    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Williamson, WV
    Posts
    12,048
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana_CRX View Post
    I do wish the subside was a tad stouter...only down fall on the amp...I'm gonna give it a test soon...If I don't like it...I'll use my 4ch version of that amp and a seperate sub amp...
    Yup, I'd use the 4 channel and seperate amplification for the sub in the first place. Can't get good results with new subs unless you have at least a few hundred watts to play with.



    I shot out muh mom's vag with bossing papers in hand.

  13. #283
    Louisiana_CRX's Avatar
    Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Piney Hills of Louisiana
    Posts
    34,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

    Re: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

    Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    My birthday is in a few days, CRX. I expect some old school ZED stuff. If I don't get what I expect, your family members suffer. You hearin' me, son?
    I did sorta wanna play with my old school Hifonics X 150w MARS amp....I was admiring the beast today....




    Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

    Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

  14. #284
    Louisiana_CRX's Avatar
    Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Piney Hills of Louisiana
    Posts
    34,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

    Re: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

    Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    Yup, I'd use the 4 channel and seperate amplification for the sub in the first place. Can't get good results with new subs unless you have at least a few hundred watts to play with.
    I think this will only be about 150 on the sub...maybe a little less.... 300 is about all i need....




    Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

    Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

  15. #285
    James Bang's Avatar
    James Bang is offline Hand/Ear Coordination



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ^
    Age
    30
    Posts
    13,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: “Porsche – There is No Substitute"

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana_CRX View Post
    I did sorta wanna play with my old school Hifonics X 150w MARS amp....I was admiring the beast today....
    usually having a lot of equipment would make things easier on someone to finish a build. it is your downfall




Closed Thread
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum