Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Reload Thread: Budget Daily Groundpounder - 96 Corolla - 2k Wall - 16 Mids & Highs - Interior Work

JL Audio is offline ThugStep

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Re: Budget Daily Groundpounder - 96 Corolla - 2k Wall - 16 Mids & Highs - Interior Wo

Quote Originally Posted by audiophile831 View Post
    How good are those audiopipe subs.. Ive kept my eye on those for a while now but im scared to buy them without knowing what to expect. They look good for the price. How much power can they really take..??
    can't hardly find the pipes anymore... have to get the eye candies.. same sub though. Good for the price. I'll be running an ap30001D to each of mine daily :/ though I wouldn't recommend that much.

IM GONNA FIRE MY LAZER AND SUCH.

Boldtothemax is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Budget Daily Groundpounder - 96 Corolla - 2k Wall - 16 Mids & Highs - Interior Wo

Good to see some audiopipe love....I remember my cutty back in the day running some pipes, metered pretty well to boot. They dont get much love, but always liked mine.

Nice budget build....enjoy!

info is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I apporve this build

audiophile831 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Subscribed.. Loking forward to some videos

REFS:

Sold to: 2low2flo, Agiletick, Eutechnyx, jamie68
    Bought From: norrizzle90, Nickatina, Carnivorous18
    Traded: Dbeez, 350zspl, SoCalNoob

My Feedback Thread: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/489388-audiophile831.html

I Like Waffle is offline Be Swangin'

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Videos coming shortly. Guy is bringing car back to get some more trim work/engine work/get it painted. As far as the install goes, all i have to do is make a panel to cover where the rear seat used to be and im done.

Im better than you.

Boldtothemax is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sounds good, look forward to the vids!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

To everyones comments about the eye candies, they are some serious budget subs. 3" coil, double stack motor, they seem very well put together for the most part. Point being you cant beat them at the price point, period. Ive searched and tried subs and wasted money, and for that price you cant find anything that will get louder and handle as much power. Id like to run the subs on the ap3000 thats laying around, but we gotta get some more alternating juice first. The car can hold 13v steady at full tilt with the 1800 1 and the 1000 4 but i know it wont take the 3000. I think eventually hes gonna end up buying some more sundown gear from jacob and running that.

Im better than you.

robertoyoung08 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

how doe those d3's midbass sound?
    i have some d6 and eh sometimes i feel they should be giving out more midbass for being up higher on the diamond line

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

They sound amazing, loud, clear, actually had a little too much low-midrange for my liking and was resonating in the door pretty bad. I have them crossed now @ 80hz HP with the low turned down some on the HU and have them where they sound good.

Im better than you.

JL Audio is offline ThugStep

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BradButlerNC View Post
    To everyones comments about the eye candies, they are some serious budget subs. 3" coil, double stack motor, they seem very well put together for the most part. Point being you cant beat them at the price point, period. Ive searched and tried subs and wasted money, and for that price you cant find anything that will get louder and handle as much power. Id like to run the subs on the ap3000 thats laying around, but we gotta get some more alternating juice first. The car can hold 13v steady at full tilt with the 1800 1 and the 1000 4 but i know it wont take the 3000. I think eventually hes gonna end up buying some more sundown gear from jacob and running that.
    best not ho... my eye candies will be taking a 30001 per daily ^_^... 4 12s.. nom nom nom, got the amps in.. just no subs lol

IM GONNA FIRE MY LAZER AND SUCH.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AudioPipe View Post
    best not ho... my eye candies will be taking a 30001 per daily ^_^... 4 12s.. nom nom nom, got the amps in.. just no subs lol
    Heh, well he bought 2 nightshade 18"s but doesnt have any use for them yet. Maybe i can talk him into putting them in here.

Im better than you.

michaellane is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

upppp i want a update of this build yes i know im mad late

KnightWhoSaysNI is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

me too! thought it was a pretty cool budget build

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3