So thx to the forums and great people I got from a point where I had no clue at all about car audio half a year ago, to the point where I'm all finished with my first built ever. I'm pretty happy that I did all the work myself, I can be sure there were no shortcuts taken and I know what's what. It took me around 6-7hrs for damplifing front doors, rear hatch and a hatch area, then around 6 day(30hrs all together) to do everything, from wiring, custom baffles, watersealer, just a lot of stuff.
Image Dynamics CTX65CS
Image Dynamics CTX6
Image Dynamics ID 8''
Knukonceptz wiring, rca's, distro block
Secondskin damplifier lite, overkill, speaker tweaker
So here's few pics....
Total mess, the beginning of a nightmare
Back speakers, the biggest they could be, had to tap on speaker a little bit cuz the bolt was in the way
Front doors, damplier, speaker tweaker inside, closed the big hole with watersealed wood, baffles that I did myself(friggin mdf dusts like crazy)
Overkill on the door panel, pretty easy
Nice and clean lookin hu
Drilled a hole in doors for tweater, scary as hell...
Looked for some good place to hide crossovers to make them accesible
And last the amps, threw out a spare, put them nicely so everything looks oem when covers go back on
Waiting for custom box to go in the back, can't wait