Allright, so the time has come to do another setup in the Jeep and decided to switch things up a little bit. Will be shooting for the same idea of peaking low but doing respectable #'s. I will update this thread as different parts of my setup arrive in the mail.
Sub Stage will consist of :
- Audioque 20k
- (2) Mechman 270 amp alts externally regulated at 16.5v (Big thanks to Matthew @ Mechman)
- (8) Powermaster d1400's (14v batts)
- (2) DC Level 6 18's as soon as Rusty hurrys those baskets up
Box will be a secret !
- and a whole bunch of good ole 0 gauge runs to the rear
Front stage consists of :
- (4) Sets of Pioneer Premier d series components
- (2) Elemental Designs NINe.4's
- Running off a Pioneer Premier 880 PRS
More pics to come soon!