User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 125

Reload Thread: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

  1. #46
    peterwiener's Avatar
    peterwiener is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    with your mom *****
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Quote Originally Posted by James Bang View Post
    bruh.
    that made a ton of sense retard.







  2. #47
    James Bang's Avatar
    James Bang is offline Hand/Ear Coordination



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ^
    Age
    31
    Posts
    13,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    hell yeah, bruh.




  3. #48
    James Bang's Avatar
    James Bang is offline Hand/Ear Coordination



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ^
    Age
    31
    Posts
    13,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Dave's builds are the best.




  4. #49
    peterwiener's Avatar
    peterwiener is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    with your mom *****
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Quote Originally Posted by James Bang View Post
    hell yeah, bruh.
    Quote Originally Posted by James Bang View Post
    Dave's builds are the best.
    next time, dont let me get you overworked and you could have made just one post.




  5. #50
    James Bang's Avatar
    James Bang is offline Hand/Ear Coordination



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ^
    Age
    31
    Posts
    13,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    3rd post.




  6. #51
    peterwiener's Avatar
    peterwiener is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    with your mom *****
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Quote Originally Posted by James Bang View Post
    3rd post.
    4th *******. again, gettin overworked. i have you mad already bro?




  7. #52
    James Bang's Avatar
    James Bang is offline Hand/Ear Coordination



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ^
    Age
    31
    Posts
    13,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    4th. joo got trolled by his builds. Don't you love his 1 pic per 10 pages ratio?




  8. #53
    James Bang's Avatar
    James Bang is offline Hand/Ear Coordination



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ^
    Age
    31
    Posts
    13,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    why you mad bruh?




  9. #54
    James Bang's Avatar
    James Bang is offline Hand/Ear Coordination



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ^
    Age
    31
    Posts
    13,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    "looks good"

    can't wait to see it finished.
    Looks like it'll get loud with lots of leftover sq.

    bruh.




  10. #55
    peterwiener's Avatar
    peterwiener is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    with your mom *****
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Quote Originally Posted by James Bang View Post
    4th. joo got trolled by his builds. Don't you love his 1 pic per 10 pages ratio?
    Quote Originally Posted by James Bang View Post
    why you mad bruh?
    Quote Originally Posted by James Bang View Post
    "looks good"

    can't wait to see it finished.
    Looks like it'll get loud with lots of leftover sq.

    bruh.
    dam, im great at what i do!




  11. #56
    James Bang's Avatar
    James Bang is offline Hand/Ear Coordination



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ^
    Age
    31
    Posts
    13,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Quote Originally Posted by peterwiener View Post
    dam, im great at what i do!
    as great as dave is with his builds, yo!




  12. #57
    infamous_e46's Avatar
    infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,962
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    so thats who all the fema $$ went to



    Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

    www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

  13. #58
    DDsilverado's Avatar
    DDsilverado is offline Member



    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pana Illinois
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Quote Originally Posted by peterwiener View Post
    see, i thought you were a noob but you are referring to him by his first name, so i will waste none of my time dealing with one of his dickriders. i win this battle, end of story. but hey, you should go praise him on his fancy cars bro.
    You call me a "dickrider" but it seems to me that your the one with **** on your mind (look at your screen name). You mean jack **** to me, I've followed his builds on soundpressure and he does good work. There's nothing wrong with that, I see no admin or moderator status on your title so what you say does not go. Yes I am a noob to this site but I've been in the scene for roughly 6 years now. It seems to me like your the one riding his **** since you follow him around so much. From what I have seen you only post on HIS builds, I believe that would be your definition of "dickrider". All the I win this battle stuff is kind of getting old, I think I left that stuff back in 5th grade. That's ok though, some people need time to catch up.



    Team Digital Devastation

    Setup:
    DD9518d
    Premier DEH-p800prs
    AQ3500d

  14. #59
    peterwiener's Avatar
    peterwiener is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    with your mom *****
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Quote Originally Posted by DDsilverado View Post
    You call me a "dickrider" but it seems to me that your the one with **** on your mind (look at your screen name). You mean jack **** to me, I've followed his builds on soundpressure and he does good work. There's nothing wrong with that, I see no admin or moderator status on your title so what you say does not go. Yes I am a noob to this site but I've been in the scene for roughly 6 years now. It seems to me like your the one riding his **** since you follow him around so much. From what I have seen you only post on HIS builds, I believe that would be your definition of "dickrider". All the I win this battle stuff is kind of getting old, I think I left that stuff back in 5th grade. That's ok though, some people need time to catch up.
    i dont do this too often but im just gonna tell you bluntly that im here to troll and only to troll bro. for that matter, i dont even know where the fuck the old man lives. there, are you happy now bro?




  15. #60
    James Bang's Avatar
    James Bang is offline Hand/Ear Coordination



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ^
    Age
    31
    Posts
    13,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Quote Originally Posted by peterwiener View Post
    i dont do this too often but im just gonna tell you bluntly that im here to troll and only to troll bro. for that matter, i dont even know where the fuck the old man lives. there, are you happy now bro?
    Fuck




Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum