Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 125

Reload Thread: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

  1. #31
    Louisiana_CRX's Avatar
    Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Piney Hills of Louisiana
    Posts
    34,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    Are those wheels chrome ?
    Yes it was raining that day I took that pic...those were the factory 20's I still have...I replaced them with Saleen 19's that can be seen in the video due to extra trunk weight ...I needed more clearance....




    Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

    Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465




  2. #32
    the727kid's Avatar
    the727kid is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    St. Pete, FL
    Posts
    2,941
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Quote Originally Posted by peterwiener View Post
    you havent figured it out by now and youve been here how long? all of his titles should say " hey everyone, look at how cool I am with my cars", none of it has anything to do with a build.
    Kind of have to agree with this... " hey guys see if you find my batcap behind my big *** chromed out supercharger" .... I think there should be a forum rule on not posting a log until it the car as at least been disassembled and pictures posted.



    Alarm: Viper 5902
    HU: Stock
    Front Stage:
    Tweeters: Image Dynamics CD1-Pro Mini Horns
    Mids: Sundown Neo Pro 8"
    Subs: (2) 15" Dayton HF ran IB
    Amps: (2) Kicker IX 500.4 (1) Kicker IX 1000.1
    Processor: JBL MS-8

  3. #33
    Louisiana_CRX's Avatar
    Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Piney Hills of Louisiana
    Posts
    34,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    i would buy it.
    Here is a pic of my newest Brat...It has a bigger motor and factory T-top sunroofs......





    Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

    Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana_CRX View Post
    Yes it was raining that day I took that pic...those were the factory 20's I still have...I replaced them with Saleen 19's that can be seen in the video due to extra trunk weight ...I needed more clearance....
    Im confused on why ford put 20" chrome wheels on a sports car such as the saleen. Polished 20"S would even be lighter. I think polished 18"s would be a lot better. Whats the bolt pattern on those 20"S and would you sell them ?




  5. #35
    Louisiana_CRX's Avatar
    Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Piney Hills of Louisiana
    Posts
    34,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Quote Originally Posted by the727kid View Post
    Kind of have to agree with this... " hey guys see if you find my batcap behind my big *** chromed out supercharger" .... I think there should be a forum rule on not posting a log until it the car as at least been disassembled and pictures posted.
    not being ugly or anything....but if people don't like my build logs they don't have to look....but I do own 20 or so vehicles....and am working on most right now ...most of my builds are pretty basic ...but I do enjoy adding to them or changing them up....




    Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

    Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

  6. #36
    Louisiana_CRX's Avatar
    Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Piney Hills of Louisiana
    Posts
    34,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    Im confused on why ford put 20" chrome wheels on a sports car such as the saleen. Polished 20"S would even be lighter. I think polished 18"s would be a lot better. Whats the bolt pattern on those 20"S and would you sell them ?
    They are 5x4.50 ..Unless I find something different for the car....I'll probably put them back on when I put my two Critical Mass UL 12's back in the trunk




    Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

    Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

  7. #37
    the727kid's Avatar
    the727kid is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    St. Pete, FL
    Posts
    2,941
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana_CRX View Post
    not being ugly or anything....but if people don't like my build logs they don't have to look....but I do own 20 or so vehicles....and am working on most right now ...most of my builds are pretty basic ...but I do enjoy adding to them or changing them up....
    I have no problem with you doing build logs on 20 cars. Just when I open one it's annoying to go through 9 pages before you see any actual work. A lot of people on here check out build logs to get future ideas and plans, maybe tips to make installing for them easier. I usually don't even open threads more than 5 pages or so just because I don't want to sort through all the BS to see the actual build.



    Alarm: Viper 5902
    HU: Stock
    Front Stage:
    Tweeters: Image Dynamics CD1-Pro Mini Horns
    Mids: Sundown Neo Pro 8"
    Subs: (2) 15" Dayton HF ran IB
    Amps: (2) Kicker IX 500.4 (1) Kicker IX 1000.1
    Processor: JBL MS-8

  8. #38
    Louisiana_CRX's Avatar
    Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Piney Hills of Louisiana
    Posts
    34,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Quote Originally Posted by the727kid View Post
    I have no problem with you doing build logs on 20 cars. Just when I open one it's annoying to go through 9 pages before you see any actual work. A lot of people on here check out build logs to get future ideas and plans, maybe tips to make installing for them easier. I usually don't even open threads more than 5 pages or so just because I don't want to sort through all the BS to see the actual build.
    I'll be glad when I can get to my SQ build on the car...but that will most likely be a year from now since I'm playing with trunk class in USACi right now.....I hope to have it perfected by USACi finals....




    Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

    Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    I wouldnt mind having those for my F150 but i would need adaptors and they would need to be offset.




  10. #40
    Louisiana_CRX's Avatar
    Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Piney Hills of Louisiana
    Posts
    34,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    I wouldnt mind having those for my F150 but i would need adaptors and they would need to be offset.
    I ran them for a few months on my Explorer before I sold it...they looked pretty nice....





    Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

    Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana_CRX View Post
    I ran them for a few months on my Explorer before I sold it...they looked pretty nice....

    My f150 is a 90 so it would be a 5 on 5.5"




  12. #42
    jco1385's Avatar
    jco1385 is offline expert jcologist



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Mobile, AL
    Posts
    18,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana_CRX View Post
    I ran them for a few months on my Explorer before I sold it...they looked pretty nice....

    that looks like *******



    1994 Thunderbird
    JVC KD-AV7010
    Alpine 6x9 3-ways
    Pioneer 6x8 3-ways (rear)
    JVC CH-X1500 12-disc MP3 Changer
    Alpine Type X 12" 2 cubes @ 30hz
    MTX 404 runs the inside
    MTX 1501d runs the X
    Optima G75/25 RT up front
    2x Optima G31 YT in the trunk
    200a EA HO Alt (1/0 Big 3)
    ALL MY WIRE IS WELDING CABLE
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Drama View Post
    I always knew I was a feggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rashaddd View Post
    We're all feggots on the inside
    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoTom View Post
    I am sure the administration will be having a few words with you when they catch wind of your language.
    DO NOT SEND ME ANYTHING USING UPS. I WILL NOT DEAL WITH THEM EVER AGAIN
    OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD

  13. #43
    peterwiener's Avatar
    peterwiener is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    with your mom *****
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana_CRX View Post
    He knows me from soundpressure.com He is new to this site...FEG
    i didnt tell you to reply to my almighty *** old man river.

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana_CRX View Post
    not being ugly or anything....but if people don't like my build logs they don't have to look....but I do own 20 or so vehicles....and am working on most right now ...most of my builds are pretty basic ...but I do enjoy adding to them or changing them up....
    theyre not even builds retards. quit coming up with excuses.

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana_CRX View Post
    I'll be glad when I can get to my SQ build on the car...but that will most likely be a year from now since I'm playing with trunk class in USACi right now.....I hope to have it perfected by USACi finals....
    now what does this do with what he said FEG. once again, playin that role.




  14. #44
    peterwiener's Avatar
    peterwiener is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    with your mom *****
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    dave, im gonna tell you one last time before i send more peeps to your property, tone it down. im not fuckin with you by any means either. i remember you saying at one time you wish you found me out and about.........id love to see that happen you fuckin pansy.




  15. #45
    James Bang's Avatar
    James Bang is offline Hand/Ear Coordination



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ^
    Age
    30
    Posts
    13,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    bruh.




Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum