Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 125

Reload Thread: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

  1. #16
    peterwiener's Avatar
    peterwiener is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    with your mom *****
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    no more build log threads unless you started the build. thanks bud. and i suggest you not test me, weve been through this before.







  2. #17
    DDsilverado's Avatar
    DDsilverado is offline Member



    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pana Illinois
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Quote Originally Posted by peterwiener View Post
    no more build log threads unless you started the build. thanks bud. and i suggest you not test me, weve been through this before.
    I see no rule stating you have to have started a build to post up on it.



    Team Digital Devastation

    Setup:
    DD9518d
    Premier DEH-p800prs
    AQ3500d

  3. #18
    mobeious's Avatar
    mobeious is offline what does 0hz feel like?



    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Bartow, FL
    Posts
    4,838
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    what makes this a oldschool build? just the amps are a little dated nothing else?



    Alpine CDA-9833
    (2)sets Cresendo ccx65


    Box Engineer for

  4. #19
    peterwiener's Avatar
    peterwiener is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    with your mom *****
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Quote Originally Posted by DDsilverado View Post
    I see no rule stating you have to have started a build to post up on it.
    i dont give a ****. if i say something, thats how it goes. i despise his character and i have something on him so thats how it goes. problems?




  5. #20
    DDsilverado's Avatar
    DDsilverado is offline Member



    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pana Illinois
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    I think he's referring to the fact he's already had this setup in this car, that's what I got out of it I could be wrong though.



    Team Digital Devastation

    Setup:
    DD9518d
    Premier DEH-p800prs
    AQ3500d

  6. #21
    peterwiener's Avatar
    peterwiener is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    with your mom *****
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Quote Originally Posted by mobeious View Post
    what makes this a oldschool build? just the amps are a little dated nothing else?
    you havent figured it out by now and youve been here how long? all of his titles should say " hey everyone, look at how cool I am with my cars", none of it has anything to do with a build.




  7. #22
    peterwiener's Avatar
    peterwiener is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    with your mom *****
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Quote Originally Posted by DDsilverado View Post
    I think he's referring to the fact he's already had this setup in this car, that's what I got out of it I could be wrong though.
    Quote Originally Posted by peterwiener View Post
    you havent figured it out by now and youve been here how long? all of his titles should say " hey everyone, look at how cool I am with my cars", none of it has anything to do with a build.
    this




  8. #23
    DDsilverado's Avatar
    DDsilverado is offline Member



    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pana Illinois
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Quote Originally Posted by peterwiener View Post
    you havent figured it out by now and youve been here how long? all of his titles should say " hey everyone, look at how cool I am with my cars", none of it has anything to do with a build.
    What do you have against Dave?



    Team Digital Devastation

    Setup:
    DD9518d
    Premier DEH-p800prs
    AQ3500d

  9. #24
    peterwiener's Avatar
    peterwiener is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    with your mom *****
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Quote Originally Posted by DDsilverado View Post
    What do you have against Dave?
    see, i thought you were a noob but you are referring to him by his first name, so i will waste none of my time dealing with one of his dickriders. i win this battle, end of story. but hey, you should go praise him on his fancy cars bro.




  10. #25
    Louisiana_CRX's Avatar
    Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Piney Hills of Louisiana
    Posts
    34,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Quote Originally Posted by peterwiener View Post
    see, i thought you were a noob but you are referring to him by his first name, so i will waste none of my time dealing with one of his dickriders. i win this battle, end of story. but hey, you should go praise him on his fancy cars bro.
    He knows me from soundpressure.com He is new to this site...FEG




    Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

    Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Why dont you finish the subbie, CRX, or the Corvette before you waste time posting another build you wont finish.




  12. #27
    Louisiana_CRX's Avatar
    Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Piney Hills of Louisiana
    Posts
    34,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Quote Originally Posted by DDsilverado View Post
    I think he's referring to the fact he's already had this setup in this car, that's what I got out of it I could be wrong though.
    I'm changing the setup in my car for 0-1000 trunk class in USACi....




    Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

    Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Are those wheels chrome ?




  14. #29
    Louisiana_CRX's Avatar
    Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Piney Hills of Louisiana
    Posts
    34,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    Why dont you finish the subbie, CRX, or the Corvette before you waste time posting another build you wont finish.
    i bought a newer subbie...i'm gonna do a cut through soon....i'm selling the first one local...I have the dash kit and dash speakers for the vette in my truck right now....I was hoping to start on it today....




    Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

    Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana_CRX View Post
    i bought a newer subbie...i'm gonna do a cut through soon....i'm selling the first one local...I have the dash kit and dash speakers for the vette in my truck right now....I was hoping to start on it today....
    i would buy it.




Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum