Closed Thread

Reload Thread: 2005 acura rsx - car audio build

bigeasy7 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2005 acura rsx - car audio build

I recently purchased the JVC kd-avx77, single din HU and i am looking for ideas for the speaker/sub set up. I am new to car installation but I am looking for a set up that sounds crytal clear with good bass to match. Dont want the liscense plate to rattle but I want it to sound top notch. Any body have any ideas for what equipment to go with the HU?

na_rsx is offline Incriminator Audio FTW

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: 2005 acura rsx - car audio build

dude i had a crazy system, here is the last vid i made before i parted everything out, right now running a active setup. for our car, all you need is a 12" sub, proper built box, right power and you will be flexing in no time. also keep in mind the first video, that last note is iirc in the teen hz, so its super low, and my sub picked it up, cant hear it, but you sure feel it

YouTube - MVI 0300

my current setup

YouTube - Vifa 1" Ceramic Textile Tweeter and Mpyre 65M Mids **ACTIVE**

2005 Acura RSX-S

Headunit: JVC KD-AR8500
    Front Stage: Vifa & Mpyre 65M *ACTIVE*
    System Amp: MB Quart DSC4125
    Wiring: Kicker Hyperflex
    Deadening: Edead SE2 and V3

Refs:
    Bought from: mlstrass, archie, brchd, BigOso, bk12321, Ricky 616, IonSQL, SilverSPL, VIPER118, fived, jdiddy, Tacosys, ls2poweredgoat, SethPhillips, DB_DRAG_SPL, bjfish11, XaznKewLguy, Integra2468, Incriminator, bur1196, Goindef154, amartin_72
    Sold to: vitveet, aesoj, DejaWiz, jco1385, Lax916, iowaaurora, Zeuslicious, chrispizzitola, gkatmar, Racerx250, boltpride, zeed, Low_e_Red, xreymax, hrtbrk1, RKPsk8er, Anniku989, bradknob, andrios

Closed Thread