Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: Enclosure build: Orangelss' PSI audiomobile mass 15 and cnc cut speaker baffles

Twisted_0912 is offline .........................

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Enclosure build: Orangelss' PSI audiomobile mass 15 and cnc cut speaker baffles

this enclosure is part of a trade he and i are doing. its for his custom PSI audiomobile mass 15. it is flush mounted and comes to 3.77 cubes before sub displacement. i am also doing a set of speaker baffle for some 8"s that i cut on the cnc router. here are the designs...

more to come so stay posted

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:
    Spy(Bought from),Goodie(traded With),Benner410 (enclosure),Timbo12(enclosure),TheMan007(Enclosure ),Upzaw2000(x3)(bought from),Bobby32(Enclosure),Tacovic(Enclosure),KoolWh ipMan(Traded With),lilmaniac2 (bought from),MarkyMark(Enclosure), HypnoticCure(Traded with),AngryOscar(Enclosure), MisterGrubbs(Traded With),LoggedOut(Enclosure x4/Traded With), Andrios(enclosure), bigbangtheory(Enclosure),Retoaudioinc(traded with), blaze383(sold to), Snow90(Enclosure), Serpent710(traded with), MysticStyl3z(sold to),cwill5(Bought from), Kingkongjr(Enclosure/Traded with), BrandonB (traded With), Moo_Awn(Bought From), Slam330(enclosure),18inchjeepin(sold to)

orangelss is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Enclosure build: Orangelss' PSI audiomobile mass 15 and cnc cut speaker baffles

For me? Aw you shouldn't have!!

Its looking tasty

Welders: Penetrate daily!
    Machinist: Making a big nut fit in a small hole!

orangelss is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Enclosure build: Orangelss' PSI audiomobile mass 15 and cnc cut speaker baffles

So do you cut the box and everything out of the router or do you do them the old fashion way?

Welders: Penetrate daily!
    Machinist: Making a big nut fit in a small hole!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by orangelss View Post
    For me? Aw you shouldn't have!!

Its looking tasty
    ha thanks

Quote Originally Posted by orangelss View Post
    So do you cut the box and everything out of the router or do you do them the old fashion way?
    for this box I did it the old fashioned way. It really just depends on the work load for the router. right now were pretty backed up so I have to squeze your rings in today

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:
    Spy(Bought from),Goodie(traded With),Benner410 (enclosure),Timbo12(enclosure),TheMan007(Enclosure ),Upzaw2000(x3)(bought from),Bobby32(Enclosure),Tacovic(Enclosure),KoolWh ipMan(Traded With),lilmaniac2 (bought from),MarkyMark(Enclosure), HypnoticCure(Traded with),AngryOscar(Enclosure), MisterGrubbs(Traded With),LoggedOut(Enclosure x4/Traded With), Andrios(enclosure), bigbangtheory(Enclosure),Retoaudioinc(traded with), blaze383(sold to), Snow90(Enclosure), Serpent710(traded with), MysticStyl3z(sold to),cwill5(Bought from), Kingkongjr(Enclosure/Traded with), BrandonB (traded With), Moo_Awn(Bought From), Slam330(enclosure),18inchjeepin(sold to)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

got the rings done

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

got a vid of the router doing the second baffle if anyones interested...

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:

GetLikeMe is offline Stuntin' is a Habbit!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

**** i coulda cut it faster using my router lol. nice to have cnc tho.

Refs: inapontiac, FASTIMES, donpisto, Mike465, TC2k15x2, HyPnAwTiKpImP, stl_styles, SPL140.2, 07ramjam, astrolade, wu501, emperorjj1, dropped_mazda, cuseikan, Zeuslicious, smalltown, dtbrown, svtjoe, Pioneer~Saturn, JoeSmith502, littlepucker, lilmaniac2(x2), rumblebee2, adas, adrian1185, Vermithrax, kmanian, teamsolo, schackel, HmoobSoCal, JHardee, 01 S 10, atsaubrey, tc3k101

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GetLikeMe View Post
    **** i coulda cut it faster using my router lol. nice to have cnc tho.
    meh idk about that. it took so long because i told the machine to pocket all the depth cuts and i put too many finish cuts where it only takes off .02 inches. try doing that with a hand held router lol.

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:

GetLikeMe is offline Stuntin' is a Habbit!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I bet i can make some look exactly the same in less time with hand router Wanna bet? ill record me doing some LMAO.. But i wish i had access to a CNC machine. Nice work man.

Refs: inapontiac, FASTIMES, donpisto, Mike465, TC2k15x2, HyPnAwTiKpImP, stl_styles, SPL140.2, 07ramjam, astrolade, wu501, emperorjj1, dropped_mazda, cuseikan, Zeuslicious, smalltown, dtbrown, svtjoe, Pioneer~Saturn, JoeSmith502, littlepucker, lilmaniac2(x2), rumblebee2, adas, adrian1185, Vermithrax, kmanian, teamsolo, schackel, HmoobSoCal, JHardee, 01 S 10, atsaubrey, tc3k101

James Bang is offline Hand/Ear Coordination

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I was hoping something more fancy w/ the rings. Nothing a jasper jig on a plunge router can't do.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GetLikeMe View Post
    I bet i can make some look exactly the same in less time with hand router Wanna bet? ill record me doing some LMAO.. But i wish i had access to a CNC machine. Nice work man.
    i bet it would look the same but it wouldnt be as accurate lol. idk id like to see you do it in 8 mins with the design i did. youd have to make multiple passes and change out the hole on the jasper jig. idk if you could do it in 8 mins but idk. but thanks. it was actually my teacher who said there wasnt a fater way

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Bang View Post
    I was hoping something more fancy w/ the rings. Nothing a jasper jig on a plunge router can't do.
    true ha i just didnt want to make the dust in my basement. i can get some pics of the much more complicated things ive done with it

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:

bassman3 is offline Box Designer & Fabricator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nice. Those S. pal's are pretty solid. Do you know someone who owns a cabinet shop?

Dustin

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bassman3 View Post
    Nice. Those S. pal's are pretty solid. Do you know someone who owns a cabinet shop?
    nope that is my school. we have the router and a mill and a laser engraver. we just got the s pal this year and ive been learning how to program them. we have a really good cabinetry program

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:

BassMechkanic is offline the OLD in Old School

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

jasper on plunge and a good rabbit set in a table router would be way faster, you have to figure your programing time in there for production also....

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast