Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reload Thread: Connersdad19's 01 Blazer

connersdad19 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Connersdad19's 01 Blazer

nope wont work...they stick out like 3/4 to an inch and with the door panel on it wont fit the the way they have this **** setup....i have never had this many problems...i sent you a pm.

on a better note got the alternator on and i can tell a huge difference...so at least something has gone good.

REFERENCES
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/239110-connersdad19s-references-6.html#post7494382

I will NEVER ship anything with UPS again. I ask that you NEVER ship me anything with UPS please.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Went out and bought some shallow mount 6.5 inch pioneers for now............got some pics of the alternator....major improvement....now i am working towards getting the power wire ran ( once i find out where its going ), voltmeter, rca's etc....

if anyone knows the answer to this please let me know....Do you have to adjust the voltage on these voltmeters? i remember seeing something briefly on the sheet it came with but my son got a hold of the **** thing and i cant find it.

Last edited by connersdad19; 02-15-2010 at 07:57 AM.

REFERENCES
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/239110-connersdad19s-references-6.html#post7494382

I will NEVER ship anything with UPS again. I ask that you NEVER ship me anything with UPS please.

NoPh33rRaCiNg is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

look good. you can pop off the front part of the volt meter and there is a knob you turn to adjust the voltage, just use a dmm and match it to it. where did you get that deka from and how much was it?

Team DC Audio : Team NWSPL : Team Shok

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i got the deka from remy...here is the link..

i think with shipping it was around 160.....got one for my wifes impala a while back when i had a system in it so i said why not...great batteries..when i put it in the blazer i just had to cut some of the battery tray away close to the radiator..just used a grinder and it fit perfect...it fits without that but not to my liking.

Deka Intimidator 9A78DT Battery | Absorbed Glass Mat Battery - Remy Battery

REFERENCES

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

admist all of the snow i was able to get the rcas ran as well as the amp turnons and last but not least i got the voltmeter hooked up....i still need to run the rcas and all of those wires to the back....i got my 250 amp fuses in today as well as my hammer crimper....one question i have though is should i fuse my alternator to battery part of the big 3? i have an extra fuse and holder...just not sure if its worth it? any input?

REFERENCES

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I cant edit my first post for some reason.....i am going with a kinetik hc1800 in the back.....because i am getting a good deal onit.

REFERENCES

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

got the kinetik hc1800 in yesterday have yet to be able to get out there and put in because of the rain....i still need to get under the blazer and run my wire for pos and neg then hook the battery up. I also still got one more 6.5 to hook up as well as the amp.....

REFERENCES

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2