Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Reload Thread: '10 haz0388 Eclipse Build

hazardous0388 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

'10 haz0388 Eclipse Build

alright well the weather here in illinois just doesnt seem to want to warm up so I'm doing these progressions quite slowly. Also started working a different shift so making time is hard. New editions this year will be new backseat wooden amp rack/panels. As well as a new back seat floor. Smaller subs and hopefully higher db.

Equipment:
    Alpine 9886 w/ Clarion 7 band half din EQ in dash.
    1 Set of Atomic Components and 1 pair of Atomic coaxs in each door
    4 Pairs of MB Quart Exp Series 5.25s in the rear.

(Speakers amplifiers are kind of in a floating space right now. Up in the air kind of. But currently on the doors is a Crunch PZI 1800.4 amplifier)

2 AQ Hdc312s with (2) 6 inch aero ports
    4 DB Drive pd2000.1 amplifiers
    3 C&D 97 AH batteries

refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

"You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

DonH is offline .....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Re: '10 haz0388 Eclipse Build

going to be loud

Quote Originally Posted by chillin View Post
    How do you bridge a mono?
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    throw it off one.
    feedback thread:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/402726-d-man1s-official-feedback-thread-2.html

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There are big gaps between the actual floor of the seat and the amp rack/ panels. but there will be a gap filler piece of wood holding the second speaker amp when the false floor is completed. as well as the wire maintance will be taken care of. wires will be stored behind the filler piece of wood.

refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

"You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

mlstrass is offline Shaggy DOA

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

and why will this be louder then the 2 15's?

Annnarbor84 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looking good!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i will have more options with ports, box sizes, and easier installation and de-installation for rebuilding boxes. last year i used the same box the whole year. was very limited on the no wall with the two 15s

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

just ordered the last amp for the build. for the 4 pairs of mb quart 5.25 coax's will be the crunch pzi 1100.2 to match that 4 channel. should look nice. and in all honesty i think these multi channel and 2 channel amps perform just fine for as much as you pay for them.

Zeuslicious is offline << 28hz feels good

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

I'll paypal you $5 bucks if you dont use the POS "Clarion 7 band half din EQ"
    Any Subs Yet?

Pme if you want to get metered, I have Termlab

Refs? lol, Click here.

*Alpine CDA-9835 / Alpine PXA-H701/RUX-C701 / Audio Control Epic 160 / Alpine pdx 4.150 / AA Polymids/Vifa tws / Team Soundigital 8000.1 - Stetsom 7K2D Modded / 2-15" TC-modded 5400's - 2-15" Ti Pro's - 2-15" RE Destroyers - 2-15" TRF's - 2-15" RD Audio HW / Second Skin / Monster cable & Knukonceptz Wire / 3-C&D High Rate Batterys*

power-fanatic07 is offline Knockin Doors Down

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

finally puttin some power to those 12's i see. i still wish i wouldn't have sold them, they are in **** good shape

Got Refs? http://www.caraudio.com/forum/itrader.php?u=47119

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeuslicious View Post
    I'll paypal you $5 bucks if you dont use the POS "Clarion 7 band half din EQ"
    Any Subs Yet?
    i actually like the eq. its better then the ****** eq on the alpine. more control. and yes. two HDC312s. have been sitting for a lil bit.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by power-fanatic07 View Post
    finally puttin some power to those 12's i see. i still wish i wouldn't have sold them, they are in **** good shape
    yes they....ARE in good shape...maybe not in a month or so =P

hrtbrk1 is offline 1ManWreckinCrew

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lookin good

If you ever dealt with me in the past...please post how our transation went here...-->http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5274098<--...i greatly appreciate your support

indytrucks is offline Konichiwa *******!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll be looking out for you at some shows this year. This weather blows

Team DOA

Annnarbor84 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by indytrucks View Post
    I'll be looking out for you at some shows this year. This weather blows
    Take your *** back to caco you dumb fuck, no one cares what you think

Zeuslicious is offline << 28hz feels good

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hazardous0388 View Post
    i actually like the eq. its better then the ****** eq on the alpine. more control. and yes. two HDC312s. have been sitting for a lil bit.
    Hook up an Osciloscope, check the clipped signal and then tell me is better than the ****** Alpine eq... I don't know the settings of the 9886 but I'll hook up a 9887 next week in a direct swap for my 9835... We'll see whats up.
    Feg!

Pme if you want to get metered, I have Termlab

Refs? lol, Click here.

*Alpine CDA-9835 / Alpine PXA-H701/RUX-C701 / Audio Control Epic 160 / Alpine pdx 4.150 / AA Polymids/Vifa tws / Team Soundigital 8000.1 - Stetsom 7K2D Modded / 2-15" TC-modded 5400's - 2-15" Ti Pro's - 2-15" RE Destroyers - 2-15" TRF's - 2-15" RD Audio HW / Second Skin / Monster cable & Knukonceptz Wire / 3-C&D High Rate Batterys*

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast