Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Reload Thread: '10 haz0388 Eclipse Build

hazardous0388 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: '10 haz0388 Eclipse Build

awww yeah i feel what you mean on that one. i was supposed to do many things before this setup and now im on this...

refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

"You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

defj is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what year eclipse is that?sorry if i missed it,also what kind of numbers have you done previously and what was the setup like.i am in the process of helping a friend with an '03 eclipse

TEAM DEFJ
    DC AUDIO AUTHORIZED DEALER
    POWERMASTER BATTERIES
    3x TNESPL PRO 2 CHAMP

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

it is an 03 eclipse. last year with 2 aq hdc315s and a stetsom 4k2d i pulled a 150.4 db sealed up...legal db drag score. in usaci sb3 i did a 150.7. and in outlaw i burped a 152 even. now the year previously i did a 149.4 legal with 2 atomic apx10s and an atomic 5000.1.

finally got the amp side done.

refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

"You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

defj is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

do you have pics of the previous setup

TEAM DEFJ
    DC AUDIO AUTHORIZED DEALER
    POWERMASTER BATTERIES
    3x TNESPL PRO 2 CHAMP

sq what 4 is offline no clue

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think they are crooked. I dont know about that layout now.

DD taste on a Pyramid budget!!!!

Gorilla Audio Productions
    Central IL Show Promoter
    Shows Coming To A Town Near You Soon

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

im not either. the one amp is crooked for sure joe. i think ima just take them both off. add a sheet of wood on top and replace the wood there so its all one layer and have them both like the amp on the right. that way they are the same. i dont like how that looks.

sq what 4 is offline no clue

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well?

DD taste on a Pyramid budget!!!!

Gorilla Audio Productions
    Central IL Show Promoter
    Shows Coming To A Town Near You Soon

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

been easy

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

alright finally got time to work on stuff. changing out both rear panels i made. going to just the 4 channel amp and also changing the other side to fit the 3 C&Ds without blocking sub direction or air flow. also in the meantime i changed the headliner from tan to black and got one door panel done.

parts of the door panel looks like its sagging but its all just the shape and curves of the panel. one part started to sag by the last speaker due to the drilling of the speaker in the baffle. will just have to remove the speaker and go back in with adhesive on that spot.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5