Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1163 Post(s)

Re: '10 haz0388 Eclipse Build

Quote Originally Posted by hazardous0388 View Post
    are yall actually going to care about points this year?
    No, just mentioned it being a 1x as the 2x/3x events won't let you use an iPod or sit in the vehicle if it's over a 140. I'm all about demo's and hanging out, points make no diff to me...

hazardous0388 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Hmmm ive never heard of anyone not bein able to use ipod or not sit in vehicle for dbdrag. i only knew of that rule with MECA.

refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

"You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

Andrew12 is offline Honda.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Hmmm ive never heard of anyone not bein able to use ipod or not sit in vehicle for dbdrag. i only knew of that rule with MECA.
    I've seen/ heard of that down here in FL. The Ipod part, idk about the sitting in the vehicle or not

Bought from: Abell255, chaunb3400, justadork2u, massiveaudiocw, 3kracing, sundownz, terra
    Sold to: Headshothills, Stevey hustle, djeazie, LDW3RD, trailz516
    Traded with: cd6551

1999 Nissan Maxima GLE
    Pioneer
    Sundown Audio
    Audioque
    Zapco
    Hybrid Audio

BigJoker is offline Team D.O.A V.P.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

i think Jeremy said 3x shows nothing over 140db. ipod thing i think depends on judge

refs---gl0ck,unbonyr,xxxpower,sundownz,C5,psych0ticnemes1 ,RydHy3845,DrumProdigy83,Mlstrass,j3bus2k3,chaarli eee,khail19,tapout,sleepyjr,CRXBMPN,skeptikal,head bussaboi,blove1991,jbizzle,DJ,Jonny101abc,rival904 ,popwarhomie

neutral---djman37,team h&k,sxpimpin

do not deal with Belunt or hotcarl.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

hmmm the only sanction i know about being outside of vehicle is meca and thats any class over 145db i believe. but every sanction is defiantly trying to promote more safe practices. either way i pull my deck out of the car so won't hurt me at all.

how you been joker?

refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

"You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

Annnarbor84 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hmmm the only sanction i know about being outside of vehicle is meca and thats any class over 145db i believe. but every sanction is defiantly trying to promote more safe practices. either way i pull my deck out of the car so won't hurt me at all.

how you been joker?
    Do you pull daddy's dick out so it will not hurt you too.... I luv's you Dusty

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annarbor84 View Post
    Do you pull daddy's dick out so it will not hurt you too.... I luv's you Dusty
    no i usually let you keep it in.

and i recieved a sheet of wood yesterday from a friend for free. yert it started snowing again so once again...i cant start on the floor in the back seat area unfortunatly. will try to do some tomorrow tho.
    the only thing thats holding he big build back is the false floor. the floor will house the enclosure for the 8 MB Quarts, 1 battery, both monoblock amps, and allow the wiring to get cleaned up. once thats all done...the sub box will just go in the trunk.

Annnarbor84 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

no i usually let you keep it in.

and i recieved a sheet of wood yesterday from a friend for free. yert it started snowing again so once again...i cant start on the floor in the back seat area unfortunatly. will try to do some tomorrow tho.
    the only thing thats holding he big build back is the false floor. the floor will house the enclosure for the 8 MB Quarts, 1 battery, both monoblock amps, and allow the wiring to get cleaned up. once thats all done...the sub box will just go in the trunk.
    Go pay some bums to hold a tarp over your car so you will stay dry bish

sq what 4 is offline no clue

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He lives in the right area for that!!! LOL

DD taste on a Pyramid budget!!!!

Gorilla Audio Productions
    Central IL Show Promoter
    Shows Coming To A Town Near You Soon

9515ROB is offline TEAM DTF

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)

so no more 3 15s idea

still have alot of stuff i need to invest in

880prs/Front-Hybrid Audio Technology Legatia L8 L3 L1v2 3-way/Sub- 3 blown MB Quart RLP-304 shallow mount 12s/Sub Amp- Visonik v2908/4ch- DD C4a

REFS: B:Louisiana_CRX, amartin_72, SPL KID, Bhhong, K_schutte, Fraze, hllywood29, Andrew_as,S:Jh8909 ,info,teenT:robertawdgsx

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

no more 15s

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

how you been joker?

good. just working alot of ot to do my new setup

refs---gl0ck,unbonyr,xxxpower,sundownz,C5,psych0ticnemes1 ,RydHy3845,DrumProdigy83,Mlstrass,j3bus2k3,chaarli eee,khail19,tapout,sleepyjr,CRXBMPN,skeptikal,head bussaboi,blove1991,jbizzle,DJ,Jonny101abc,rival904 ,popwarhomie

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

what you doin?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

alright did some work today. the actual main floor board is in and mounted. on one side i started the gap filling process. this is a two step process...adding length to the main floorboard and then adding a strip going from front to back to clean the gap up which will also be the piece that will be removed if rewiring will need to be done. now once both sides are done...there will be a front trim piece over the WHOLE floor between the seats and the floor,thus making the monoblock amplifiers look receased into the floor. should turn out nice when it is completed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

what you doin?

got plans but don't want to say if they don't go thru. hopefully 2011 will be a better year

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Tag List