Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Reload Thread: '10 haz0388 Eclipse Build

mlstrass is offline Shaggy DOA

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Re: '10 haz0388 Eclipse Build

Quote Originally Posted by sq what 4 View Post
    translation- I am a terrible driver and need to be able to see everything around me. With twelves I will have a better excuse why im not loud and why I got my butt spanked by that single 15" in a 4 cu ft prefab box.
    While I appreciate Dustin's response I'm going with your reasoning on this one...

hazardous0388 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

will be putting new pics of the final rear panels tomorrow. both sides are done. need to get a sheet of wood to my house to start on the rear seat floor tho.

also, recieved 50 ft. of new 1/0 in the mail for fresh wire between the batteries. and recieved the last amplifier for the installation, Crunch PZI 1100.2.

refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

"You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

S.B.C. is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mlstrass View Post
    I would have been insulted, but you forgot the racial slurs as you've shown plenty of racism for no reason.

Sorry Tommy but the DOA vans won't be like yours, they'll actually be LOUD ; )
    You must feel like a pedophile- being so old and hanging out w the younger crowd.

Anyway, When this gonna be done dusty rhoades

1st Incriminator Audio Rep in the US
    Team SBC
    Team IA

The Streetbeat Customz Alternator Line is now Available!
    Refs - ssackett- parker g - forceww- slam- dbman150-annarbor84 - kylediablo - theMessenjah44 - Korn4life - One Bad MOFO -CrazyKenKid -Buck- Itnelavffej- Phemps - Flex'd- jnralp00 - brandonbm- AudioXtremes- 1phatclipse Strakele- bassaholic- Curse - Owners1-Villeza1-jf2oo6- DaRevrin- DDbump - adixon816 and 30 others

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i would say hopefully early march. have everything i need except the mechman 200amp alt im buying within a week. income tax gets in my account monday so theres the new alt.

will also need to be my MECA copper fuse blocks made. that way i can easily add the fusing for the MECA shows and take back out for daily.

refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

"You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    You must feel like a pedophile- being so old and hanging out w the younger crowd.

Anyway, When this gonna be done dusty rhoades
    nah, just makes it easier to steal their young ladies

you guys got any shows in the works yet??? Got a few in WI lined up so far, but we'll make the trip down your way also...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

havn't really been talkin to joe about them at all. supposedly he has some secret project he's doing. i think its just a young boy he's doing. whats shows in Wi are listed so far? and am I gonna get a DOA sticker or wat mike? ha

alright few more pics. right panel is now in and secured. this will be where all the power wire comes out for the batteries and mono blocks as well. the hole opening also has grey carpet in it to collage with the black carpet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Gotta come out to shows with the DOA guys, then you'll get a sticker.

Sheboygan on May 2nd and Green Bay on May 9th. Both shows put on by SoundMechanix and are 1x dBDrag events...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

are yall actually going to care about points this year?

DDbump is offline TEAM D.O.A

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

shows are an excuse for me to give demos without getting tickets lol

96 dodge ram
    12 obsidian 15s
    4 AQ 3500.1s
    REFS: steveyhustle, bumpin buick, korn4life, louisanna_crx, hotsizzle56, walks up, mlstrass, all of team d.o.a

Annnarbor84 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mlstrass View Post
    I would have been insulted, but you forgot the racial slurs as you've shown plenty of racism for no reason.

Sorry Tommy but the DOA vans won't be like yours, they'll actually be LOUD ; )
    Tommy is tuned to 26hz and is doing a 155 legal on music with 6k, what the fuck are you talking about Mike????

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

did you actually see that score?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hazardous0388 View Post
    did you actually see that score?
    Dustin shut the fuck up, we are not making **** up here

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ill shut the **** up when you loce my ***** again ashole :p lovw u boo boo kitty ***

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hazardous0388 View Post
    ill shut the **** up when you loce my ***** again ashole :p lovw u boo boo kitty ***
    Uh huh

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annarbor84 View Post
    Tommy is tuned to 26hz and is doing a 155 legal on music with 6k, what the fuck are you talking about Mike????
    not my fault he's tuned wrong and not loud is it??? Dude I was busting his balls, relax...

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast